Air conditioners and TVs no longer need a remote control, everything can be controlled by your smartphone! (included), We cannot deliver certain products outside mainland UK (. The AI Quad Camera can handle any scene. your phone value, Easy Pick-up & Actual results may vary as a result of environmental changes. At Amazon.co.uk, you will earn more. The AI Quad Camera can handle any scene. will do. Some are essential to running our site; others help us improve the user experience. 18+. For any questions please contact Brightstar at 0344 412 2481 between 9am to 7pm (Mon-Sat) and 10am to 5pm (Sun). UK only. Looking to purchase this product? After messing about with this phone for a couple of days and getting it just the way I like it, I LOVE IT. Credit by NewDay Ltd. Subject to status. Xiaomi is trying its hand at bringing 5G technology to the mid-range market with the Mi 10 Lite 5G. By clicking here you agree to the terms and conditions,and confirm that you are 18 years of age or older. Yes, POCO has a better main camera sensor I think (IMX682). I wanted blue but have ordered a grey one. Xiaomi Mi 10 Lite 5G - A Budget Gaming, 5G capable Phone. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. Deal started, but only for the grey one ? Company number - 9729292. Whether you are streaming videos or playing games, you can expect a more powerful performance and faster internet in 5G era. Includes TÜV Rheinland low blue light certification. Whether or not we're paid doesn't change how hot a deal can potentially get - that's only up to hotukdeals members. Share it here and other members will vote on how hot the deal is. It can only do 4G/4G with dual sim. To my surprise the Mi 10 lite has built in advertisment which the user has to agree upon before the phone is activated ready for use. Information on this product website comes from our lab data, design and technology parameters, and data provided by vendors. Worried about running out of charge? This link is from sales-cooperation partner of XIAOMI, not XIAOMI offical web, are you sure to go to that page? The Mi 10 lite features Qualcomm SDM765G Snapdragon processor, enabling 5G connectivity. And lastly if you picked one phone in the £400-600?! :(, Deal is back on till midnight tonight Monday 26th. Yes grey only at £249. Bit bigger battery and better camera. Amazon Platinum Mastercard Otherwise, cool it down by voting cold. Here's me hoping for a western release of Mi 10 Ultra. This phone will disable the second sim if you want to connect to a 5G network. The Mi 10 Lite 5G comes with Qualcomm SDM765, Octa chipset, and Adreno620 GPU. Total cost without the cash back I think is what @Gollywood meant as that way it’s £816. There's a problem loading this menu at the moment. 7nm EUV process with LiquidCool The next-generation chip and LiquidCool technology. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. 2MP (ƒ/2.4) main camera. *Availability may vary depending on country and manufacturer**Dual SIM mode with primary 5G + secondary 4G/3G/2G support will require OTA software upgrade. Actual results may vary due to differences in charging cable, charging adapter, software version, environment, and model number. UK only. This shows the components used on SOC and the architect of the SOC is robust and articulated. The high-capacity battery allows you to enjoy video games for longer periods of time, and the 20W fast charge allows you to quickly restore power when the battery is low. Fonehouse failed to honour the cashback that was promised to me. Find and share the best deals, promotional codes and vouchers from on and off the web. strange though, i might aswell wait another 4 years for a phone then. As the phone comes with pre-installed applications, the actual storage size is smaller than stated. Sorry, there was a problem saving your cookie preferences. This phone is not dual sim if you want to use 5G, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 10 September 2020. Actual results may vary slightly depending on the environment. I think Poco’s main camera sensor better than Mi 10 lite which is what most people use. Test results are collected from Xiaomi lab. You will be able to use it for this purchase if you qualify for Instant Spend, otherwise you will be able to use it for a later purchase when you activate your card. Due to system maintenance, you may experience longer waiting time to be assisted in our Chat Service. The next-generation chip and LiquidCool technology reduce energy consumption and elevate performance, allowing you to enjoy all kinds of media to your heart’s content. Approved third parties also use these tools in connection with our display of ads. We'll notify you once it is back in stock. Your a little sad, videos are Generally at lower frame rates , sometimes they are 24 FPS, however browsing and gaming benefits from the higher refresh rate for a smoother scrolling. £178.35. It also has a bigger battery and faster charging. The Mi 10 Lite video editing suite includes the ability to combine multiple videos, transition effects and speed adjustment to allow for mobile editing. Credit by NewDay Ltd. Subject to status. I have both phones on their way to me this week. The flagship-level lens module, coupled with the AI algorithm can intelligently recognize the scene, and make sure your photos come out vivid and full of detail. This site uses cookies to store information about your device. (It's for a Christmas gift). 48 MP AI Quad Camera with 16 MP Selfi…. * The ordinary phones used for comparison are Xiaomi's own phones. The high-capacity battery allows you to enjoy video games for longer periods of time, and the 20W fast charge allows you to quickly restore power when the battery is low. Under-rated phone, with capabilities that put flagship phones to shame. Pre-order Terms & Conditions. Need someone else's... (lol), (lol) (lol) They like to keep us on out toes :D, They Have changed the listing again after I message you. Broadened horizons make the world more vivid. Same reason I want 5g, maybe not something ill use immediately. (included), We cannot deliver certain products outside mainland UK (. Mi 10 Lite includes a AI quad-camera with a 48MP primary sensor, an 8MP Ultra-wide camera, a 5MP macro lens, and a 2MP Depth Sensor. Here are the lowest prices we could find for the Xiaomi Mi 10 Lite 5G at our partner stores. Pre-order Terms & Conditions. With features of a flagship phone, Mi 10 lite will add to the excitement of your 5G life! I wanted a hotukdeal member to post a pic. Here, hopefully this helps. Read what other members have to say about a deal and share your own opinion. Could you please share your experience? Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G with 5G Whether you are streaming videos or playing games, you can expect a more powerful performance and faster internet in 5G era. Best Prices Best Products Best Shops Best Reviews Price Alerts Price Trends on idealo.co.uk Purchase and make payment now. Black and White mode can then turn your photos into printable documents, making your mobile phone the best tool for both business and studies. If you think a deal is hot, click through to the shop to snap up the deal before it’s expired. © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. By clicking here you agree to the terms and conditions. As the phone comes with pre-installed applications, the actual storage size is smaller than stated. Starting from £254.83. It's not a very good phone anyway, Xiaomi low end phones are cheap for a reason. The high-capacity battery allows you to enjoy video games for longer periods of time, and the 20W fast charge allows you to quickly restore power when the battery is low. There was a problem completing your request. Our payment security system encrypts your information during transmission. awesome screen. 48 MP (ƒ/1.79) ultra wide angle . Read our Privacy Policy to learn more. Yep saw that but it isn't out yet and doesn't seem like a huge upgrade on this phone. Expected to ship within 1 week, To minimize scalper activities and protect the interests of Mi fans, delivery address cannot be changed, In the event of product price adjustment prior to delivery, price of paid orders will not be affected, I have read and agreed to the Xiaomi Online Only 2 left in stock. Great phone, premium quality! Is this the best phone for around this price ? Xiaomi is trying its hand at bringing 5G technology to the mid-range market with the Mi 10 Lite 5G. £291.00. Bigger battery makes it thicker but battery life is not much improved over Mi 10. Terms apply. Thanks ! Take a photo and turn it into a printable document*. Xiaomi or Fonehouse? Aside from Mi 10 Lite 5G, Xiaomi has launched its siblings named Mi 10 and Mi 10 Pro in Europe. If so this. Screen - Brilliant Amoled with 16 Million Colours, HDR10 Support and brilliant Pixel Density. Whether it's live streaming, high-speed downloading or playing advanced games, Mi 10 Lite gives you more options. Mi 10 Lite 5G Global Version with Original EU Charger! The realme X50 or moto G 5g plus are other alternatives at that price, both with higher refresh rated screens. It can take ultra-wide-angle photos for landscape, portrait mode, and can record 4K video at 30 fps. It features a 48MP AI Quad Camera, a 6.57” AMOLED display, in-screen fingerprint unlocking, and 20…, Xiaomi Mi 10 Lite 5G 6GB / 64GB Snapdragon 765 Smartphone £239, **Starts At 12pm** Good price with the freebie thrown in, use your mi points if you have them from the last sale :) The Mi 10 Lite is the latest iteration of the popular…, Xiaomi Mi 10 Lite 5G 128GB and 6GB Ram Cosmic Grey 6GB Data on Vodafone 24 Months Red Plan £24 per month and No Ufront Fast Charge 20W with 4160mAh battery 48MP quad-cam…, Sale starts on the 17th at 12am, includes the below deals, all cracking deals celebrating Xiaomi 10th anniversary Mi 10 Lite 128gb £279 + Free Headphones with code 10YEAR40 (64GB…, Good price for this 5G phone.