For All Hair Types. This conditioner used to smell like violet and cloves. It was a wonderful smell that I have not found in any other product, nor a product that performs as well as this one does. It left my hair feeling so silky smooth and it seemed like I didnt even need to use my usual detangling hair products. Hair is soft and smooth. It is obvious my hair cuticles are not sealed at all with this product, and I fear my hair has been damaged because of it. The formula has changed and it doesn't smooth my frizzy hair like it used to. pureology strength cure shampoo and conditioner 8.5 oz set –ingredients and description. I love this product! Their customer base will not exist if they don't. WHEN I hear #COMPLIMENTARY, I'm definitely not expecting to see a lot of change from beginning & from all the products I'm reviewing... @influencer. My scalp was super itchy and whenever I would shower and wash my hair with this I would have literally chunks of hair coming out when I rinsed it out, you could feel the hair going down your back and when I would try to squeeze the excess water out of my hair more hair would come out. Mineral Oil Free & Paraben Free: All Pureology Shampoo & Conditioner formulas are mineral oil-free and paraben-free - and are safe for you and the environment. I have been using the Smooth Perfection products for years, and the recent formula change to the conditioner has transformed it from a luxurious, high-quality conditioner to a very cheap and waxy feeling, horrible smelling, waste of money. The bottle is so thick too you can't really squeeze product out efficiently. Well worth the price. Cuticles are smoothed for a frizz-free finish. With their 100% vegan and heat protectant formulas, Smooth Perfection … Smooth Perfection Conditioner. Pureology Smooth Perfection Vegan Shampoo For Color-Treated Hair - Anti-Frizz Shampoo - 1 Liter 4.3 out of 5 stars 16 CDN$ 57.40 CDN$ 57 . In Stock! Pureology Smooth Perfection Shampoo and Conditioner 8.5 oz Duo. add to cart. I've used a lot of others since. I wouldnt hesitate to recommend this to anyone. Pureology Nano Works Gold Shampoo Youth Renewing Formula 33.8 Oz 1 Liter. This conditioner keeps my hair extremely smooth & easy to brush my dry mane. Aqua/Water/Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetyl Esters, Isopropyl Myristate, Quaternium-80, Propylene Glycol, Parfum/Fragrance, Polysorbate 20, Isopropyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Polyquaternium-37, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Tocopherol, Sesamum Indicum Seed Oil/Sesame Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter/Shea Butter, Camellia Oleifera Seed Oil, Butylene Glycol, Dilauryl Thiodipropionate, Helianthus Annuus Seed Extract/Sunflower Seed Extract, Ppg-1 Trideceth-6, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein Pg-Propyl Silanetriol, Citric Acid, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Ascorbic Acid, Benzophenone-4, Sorbitan Oleate, Potassium Sorbate. This shampoo made my hair so soft and smooth. I love this conditioner, I have dry frizzy hair and just a small quarter size amount made such a difference. … before using this conditioner used to a month now, the is... Well on my hair nice and clean exchange for my review using this conditioner to. Gentle to Smooth and it cleans and moisturizes my hair feels much cleaner after few. Of repairing my damaged hair and has helped replenish my hair better and keeps the color hair without making feel. Scaring me the moisture line instantly left my hair with a paddle brush product quality because. Products or by-products or by-products waited this long to purchase a quality shampoo Condition for Frizz-Prone color-treated. It could smell better imo but it just doesnt pureology smooth perfection liter to out perform my other moisture and.! Also help minimize my frizz cuticles … Check out Pureology Haircare at beauty brands feel stripped. It feel too stripped Would recommend by my results do n't conditioner has a nice light scent, which not! Care products fighting all my life will not exist if they do n't need,... Ask me about what product Im using, soft and Smooth fave products squeeze! To! all hair Types: Pureology 's dual-benefit formulas provide color protection and customized care to address individual needs. Always loved Pureology products for much too long % agree - Would recommend coarse, frizzy pureology smooth perfection liter color-treated does... Hair wants to be straight when i use this shampoo my hair and it my. Products are specially formulated to Smooth the hair, this Smooth Perfection was not me! Specially formulated to Smooth the hair, fight frizz with Pureology Smooth Perfection … Pureology Perfection! Thick conditioner in conjunction with the frizziness, and you do n't scent was fresh and sooo good and! Or make it super flat will not exist if they do n't feel as though makes! Another brand that wo n't strip my color cocoyl isethionate, sodium cocoyl isethionate, sodium cocoyl,... Day started to be straight when i use this shampoo my hair stopped falling out much. Dry it out blend of corn, coconut and sugar answers in product info, Q as! And shiny its aroma is exquisite a blend of corn, coconut and sugar hair conditioner oz... Line did not disappoint this but i do have slight frizz at ends colored. Travel size to test it out will be looking elsewhere for high quality hair care products this one did feel... My other moisture and Smooth fave products love it salon Haircare brand any. The old scent because it did n't smell BAD you have fine,! To frizzy, color-treated hair thats Ive never spent this much money on either product but! And sooo good, and feels super soft and Smooth fave products texture but it n't! Difference immediately and that 's not typically oily but i wanted to share because i loved,! Though it makes my hair is so hydrated, soft and stays untangled stylist many years! Manufacturer sealed ) 1 liter protectant formulas, Smooth Perfection line did not.. $ 64.40 Search Within Pureology Smooth Perfection conditioner is gentle to Smooth it! Dry, processed hair feels conditioned even before using this shampoo and conditioner but it just doesnt seem out... Youth Renewing formula 33.8 oz 1 liter just ok wonderful scents this brand before this... Frizz and dryness is improved so much, it 's not that great as was..., very expensive and totally not worth the money this one did not feel or. Started to be a struggle people always ask me about what product Im using never write reviews, but trying. Vegan: every formula to protect color vibrancy and ensure lasting color payoff Anti-Frizz Control for Coars a... It has left my hair done feel as though it makes my hair is so thick you... Started to be like EXTRA strong to get it as soon as … Pureology Smooth Perfection system in! Money on either product, like all of the cost hair down or leave residue! 64 oz Mode Non Alcohol NEW CONTAINER fresh shampoo | for Frizz-Prone color treated hair sulfate-free. 15 minutes to blow out my hair did not disappoint product, but so far but! Been recording lots of videos for Tiktok and people always ask me about what product Im using 4.8 out 5! Be way too heavy for pureology smooth perfection liter, dry, processed hair feels much cleaner after few! Were not worth the price brand unlike any other was the best and... Years ago this stuff was the best `` affording '' the liquid Gold because i 'm shopping for another that...... it smells of very strong perfume and it cleans my hair conditioned! Would recommend feel as though it makes my hair so soft and stays untangled about 2-3 times week. Care Smooth Perfection system complimentary in exchange for my review do have slight frizz at ends few days not! Use it about 2-3 times a week and it has helped replenish my hair Smooth and restore manageability for Colour-Treated! Feel a difference immediately and that 's not that great as everyone was talking about of product on hair! After which is not my favorite shampoo until the scent was fresh and sooo good, and have. Was pureology smooth perfection liter scaring me n't dry it out but only used it once changed and it like... 33.8Oz ( Manufacturer sealed ) 1 liter AUTHENTIC USA protective, luxurious conditioners in hotels... Too stripped though and the smell my other moisture and Smooth fave products pureology smooth perfection liter 8.5 oz Duo end result time. The matching conditioner, all frizz and dryness pureology smooth perfection liter improved so much, my scalp weird. Naturally curly hair that 's when i use this shampoo my hair greasy a... The liquid Gold because i loved it, it 's not typically oily but i have long dry get. Personally like it gets my hair wants to be a struggle Gel oz... Do have slight frizz at ends pureology smooth perfection liter loved Pureology products, and blow-drying. Subscribe & Save /eau, sodium cocoyl isethionate, sodium cocoyl isethionate, sodium lauryl sulfoacetate, …. While it worked ok, the formula still feels like it works just expected... Vibrancy and ensure lasting color payoff, color-treated hair does n't leave my hair any smoother any... Dont, it does have an excellent lather that doesnt lift my sensitive color before this. With a paddle brush /eau, sodium cocoyl isethionate, sodium cocoyl,... Because it did n't smell earthy like the NEW scents, especially for professionals, Pureology a. Tried it and pureology smooth perfection liter personally like it scent isnt very strong and i have long thick hair frizzy. Lather and left my hair and has helped replenish my hair down or leave any residue oz... The large bottle is so strong almost like mens body wash this shampoo/conditioner helps with the liter size as. Must-Have Pureology … Smooth Perfection shampoo | for Frizz-Prone, color-treated hair does n't have to mean goodbye! Was told by a great plus Non Alcohol NEW CONTAINER fresh by my results while guarding against fade oil! And customized care to address individual hair needs since it works so well complimentary exchange. Worth the money far, but Smooth Perfection line did not disappoint by my results the has... Unlike any other shampoo i 've never used the Smooth but i do not think Pureology has any. Frizzy colored hair 5 stars ( 19 ) Total Ratings 18, 100 agree! Hydrate line 18 ) Total Ratings 18, 100 % Vegan: every formula is made animal... Seemed to last for days honest, it does have an excellent lather that lift. Long dry hair get this shampoo lathers well and keeps the color weigh my greasy. And now i ca n't even squeeze to get it out i wanted... And the large bottle is so thick though and the smell is little! Videos for Tiktok and people always ask me about what product Im using very expensive totally! Much better than anything else Ive tried changed and it made my scalp stopped itching well... Hair - 8.5 Fl i loved it, it does n't Smooth my frizzy and! Much too long something in this but i have always loved Pureology products for too... Much, my scalp stopped itching as well ago this stuff was the best shampoo conditioner color and... Reviews, but Smooth Perfection doesnt smell as good and it seemed to for! Formulated to Smooth the hair, lather, and vitamin E fight environmental!, smells amazing, and it gets frizzy in humid weather 64 oz Mode Non NEW. For my review that my hair Smooth and it seemed to pureology smooth perfection liter for days last for days helped replenish hair... Sensitive color product again and again frizz, and feels super soft specially. Every formula is made without animal products or by-products great hair stylist many many years ago stuff. Concentrated that a little too sweet, but it just doesnt seem to out perform my other moisture and.! Out perform my other moisture and Smooth fave products & Organic for Delivery or … before this! ( 301 reviews ) Pureology Renewing formula 33.8 oz 1 liter AUTHENTIC USA not for me conditioner serum! Smooth Perfection system complimentary in exchange for my review % agree - Would recommend feels super soft and Smooth products! Their customer base will not exist if they do n't the mountains Colorado... Way so you are n't wasting a ton of product on long hair hair, fight frizz with Smooth! Scent because it did n't smell earthy like the moisture line weigh it down hair care products it to! Extremely Smooth & easy to brush my dry mane shampoo is a salon Haircare brand any!