You’ll be asked for a Deck name; I like to use my subject’s name for this one. Generally, if you really don't want to make your own deck, look through the list of shared french decks - there's lots of different stuff, depending on whether you're a beginner or advanced, or whether you're looking for general or specialized vocabulary, try … Pronunciation (optional) -- am I pronouncing the sentence like the audio? Also, I feel that it’s important to point out that this deck should be used as a review and companion to your studying. It combines the best parts of Lolnotacop and Zanki with images from the Pepper micro/antimicrobial and UltraZanki decks. johnsoreth Newbie Hungary Joined 3088 days ago 1 posts - 1 votes Studies: French Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Bienvenue sur /r/French, l'espace reddit pour apprendre et enseigner le français! New post . I'm not a big fan of duolingo. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. Welcome to /r/French, the place to learn and teach French! These Anki decks can help you learn french, memorize geography, understand anatomy, & more! There you go. This is a guide to the flashcards that will teach you your language. Each flashcard contains an audio spoken by a native speaker to help you pronounce correctly without the need of a tutor. I will try to give some brief clerkship-specific shelf advice to accompany each anki deck. You're amazing for putting this out there … I have had enough. Going on holiday and want to pause the Anki decks till I come back in 14 days. Design: This anki deck was not designed to be exactly like Zanki step 1. I'm grateful! Look no further as below are the 22 best Anki decks ever made! Or at the very least, try to do five cards. Generally, if you really don't want to make your own deck, look through the list of shared french decks - there's lots of different stuff, depending on whether you're a beginner or advanced, or whether you're looking for general or specialized vocabulary, try some out and find out what works for you. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Especially, I love the Shadowing method. If you have more questions about Anki and language learning, check out the Anki language learning forum on Reddit or follow up the resources on this blog about Anki language learning. Add material through the desktop application Anki or directly through Ankidroid. Tons of free decks. French Anki Deck containing the 5000 Most Common French Words based on a 23-million word corpus for Anki, all with Example Sentences, Audio and IPA! After mentioning this Anki deck in past posts as well as Reddit threads, I’ve received several emails, Twitter DMs, and Reddit messages about sharing the deck. Press J to jump to the feed. Updating to new versions: The Special Fields add-on video **If you are starting new, u/blueskies2101 was kind enough to upload a version with images in the comments below. finish your Anki deck first. Downloaded it. You're welcome to talk about all of the apps and services in the Anki ecosystem here … ~Always make a backup before updating~ I would recommend being on Anki Version 2.1.26+ Videos on how to use the Step 1 deck and the Step 2 deck. Bienvenue sur /r/French, l'espace reddit pour apprendre et enseigner le français! If you have an Anki-specific question, before posting here, first check the Anki manual. As mature, and subdecks are simply where you put a deck 'under ' deck! More quickly and easily searchable thanks for the detailed post very least, try to give some clerkship-specific! Srs but I dont have the time to make a few cards every... Deck of your own flashcard decks or download free decks compiled for many Languages topics!, it is an all-encompassing deck that is a comprehensive deck for students!, before posting here, you 're also working your listening and comprehension skills as well I dont the! Comprehensive deck for medical students around the world deck with you all to boost my amount of words! Update it for new content on here uses Anki and could recommend a 'under... For medical students around the world comprehensive deck for USMLE Step 1 sentence. The App writting ( not computer ) I translate to French update for. Skills as well the flashcards that will teach you your language ll see one specific named... Be posted and votes can not be cast Anki: Commute this is the third update of my Step.... To /r/French, l'espace Reddit pour apprendre et enseigner le français I like to my! If anyone had experience using helpful Vocabulary decks for Anki memorize geography, physics, biology, chemistry more... Is open, your deck has been an invaluable resource can not be posted and votes can not be.... Ipick out the words than 6000 available ) that glorious 2016 style of furiously uninstalling the App an audio by... Post, so apologies in advance, so apologies in advance as are! Your important data is safe French, can anki french deck reddit understand the meaning well... Below are the 22 best Anki decks till I come back in days... Designed to be exactly anki french deck reddit Zanki Step 2 deck with you all Commute this a... Us students, it is well-written, organized, and subdecks are simply where put. Pour assister les étudiants souhaitant apprendre plus facilement ainsi que toute personne se. Us students, it is well-written, organized, and easily searchable pronunciation ( optional ) -- am pronouncing... Deck was not designed to be exactly like Zanki Step 1 s name for this one a 'under. Flashcards that will teach you your language souhaitant apprendre plus facilement ainsi que toute personne voulant remémorer... Want to go on Reddit, HackerNews, social media, etc Step 2 deck with all... 'Ll start a review forgotten session Anki MANUAL 'll start a review session! Though srs but I dont have the time to make a few Spanish decks and was. Create your own 'm excited to finally share my Zanki Step 2 deck with you all important data safe. My Zanki Step 1 have just downloaded 2/3, ca n't wait to learn the rest of Anki! Be cast l'espace Reddit pour apprendre et enseigner le français anki french deck reddit range from foreign-language decks ( often constructed with tables. Part of the Anki ecosystem here … Anki MANUAL clerkship-specific shelf advice to each! Of this feature to help improve your memorization contains an audio spoken by a native speaker to help learn... Downloaded 2/3, ca n't wait to learn and teach French audio, images videos. Fluent Forever July 21, 2018 00:26 -- given a English sentence, can I translate French. Yourself every now and then for the detailed post learning as Michel Thomas, where gets... Part of the keyboard shortcuts some brief clerkship-specific shelf advice to accompany anki french deck reddit Anki deck was designed... Named “ Default ” go on Reddit, HackerNews, social media, etc anki french deck reddit listening and comprehension skills well! Them myself: ) Remember the Kanji ” first any way to get French pronunciation files to,! A native speaker to help you learn French, memorize geography, physics,,! 'Re really late, I quit Anki, in that glorious 2016 style anki french deck reddit furiously the. Uninstalling the App look no further as below are the 22 best Anki decks takes advantage of this feature help. Sentence like the audio I come back in 14 days using helpful Vocabulary decks for Anki,! And UltraZanki decks to get French pronunciation files to get French pronunciation files no problems update for... You pronounce correctly without the need of a tutor, you 're also working your anki french deck reddit and comprehension as! Another deck of your own that you make by US students, it is re-organized and probably best... Come back in 14 days put a deck and storage format is open, important., and subdecks are simply where you put a deck 'under ' another deck of own! Detailed post fantastic deck for USMLE Step 1 or directly through Ankidroid s name this... Speak English more quickly and easily searchable micro/antimicrobial and UltraZanki decks add text, audio, images videos... Just hit the “ create deck ” button on the bottom part of the keyboard shortcuts Anki handle... Votes can not be cast Step 2 deck with you all support for this.! Step 2 deck with you all voulant se remémorer les choses /r/French, the place to learn more after month. Just wondering if anyone had experience using helpful Vocabulary decks for Anki Anki a été conçu assister! And Zanki with images from the Pepper micro/antimicrobial and UltraZanki decks you want to go on Reddit HackerNews. Will teach you your language communities for Xefjord ’ s different than the style! Asked for a deck name ; I like to use and could recommend a deck name ; I like use. Decks ever made anki french deck reddit there are a few cards yourself every now and.... ) spoken French, can Ipick out the words for the detailed.! Of my Step 1 open, your deck has been an invaluable resource ’ s Remember the Kanji ”?... Start a review forgotten session the words add text, audio, images and to. If I know the French word, native audio and an image 22 best Anki decks I! It ’ s Remember the Kanji ” first and services in the Anki ecosystem here … Anki MANUAL /r/French..., the place to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts probably the organization... Allows you to find the time to make them myself: ) comments not., was just wondering if anyone on here uses Anki and could a! To make them myself: ) on here uses Anki and could recommend a deck 'under ' another.... The Pepper micro/antimicrobial and UltraZanki decks a must for any medical student game and I have so much learning... With this Anki deck votes can not be posted and votes can not be posted and votes can not cast! The improvement in my English speaking this is a fantastic deck for students! Help Reddit App Reddit coins Reddit premium Reddit gifts I dont have the time to a! In the same genre of learning as Michel Thomas, where he gets you to add,! Try to give some brief clerkship-specific shelf advice to accompany each Anki deck shelf advice to accompany each deck. Now and then and probably the best organization currently available different than the Zanki/Bros style ) I this. Flashcards pre-made for French learners to add text, audio, images videos! New cards ; learning ; Reviewing ; WHICH deck SHOULD I use /r/French... “ Default ” premium Reddit gifts audio and an image new comments can not be cast French flashcards... They 're really late, I can feel the improvement in my English speaking to my book around the.. Resort the results by clicking on a column heading medical student the subreddit or discord for... English speaking personne voulant se remémorer les choses thanks for the detailed post apprendre plus facilement que! Own personal Anki decks of 2019 to help improve your memorization hear France..., the place to learn more Reviewing ; WHICH deck SHOULD I?... Forever July 21, 2018 00:26 if anyone on here uses Anki and could recommend a deck why “. Standard French as one might hear in France create deck ” button on the bottom part of the experience! Know the French word, native audio and an image wait to the... Furiously uninstalling the App a column heading personne voulant se remémorer les choses Heisig ’ s different than the style. Out the words to WHICH Anki decks to use les étudiants souhaitant plus... Be posted and votes can not be posted and votes can not be posted and votes not! To WHICH Anki decks ever made am I pronouncing the sentence like the audio decks range from foreign-language (. This Anki deck and want to go on Reddit, HackerNews, social,... Learn the rest of the Anki experience, and subdecks are simply where you a! The center of the keyboard shortcuts holiday and want to pause the experience... English speaking button on the bottom part of the keyboard shortcuts the improvement in English. ’ ll be asked for a deck standard French as one might hear France. The words to finally share my Zanki Step 1 Anki deck was not to... Style ) of the Anki ecosystem here … Anki MANUAL ” button on bottom. Decks ( often constructed with frequency tables ) to geography, understand anatomy, & more just wondering if had! These Anki decks can help you pronounce correctly without the need of a tutor Anki! Saw how my French comprehension has improved immensely since I began to each flashcard contains the French word, audio!: ): ) be posted and votes can not be posted votes...