It will start loading, bring up the unity crash 'loading' bar, then continue downloading assets for a second before crashing fully to desktop. C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Tabletop Simulator\Tabletop Simulator.exe, run by Ryan. Cookies help us deliver our Services. I am looking for some help in fixing an issue with TTS hanging on startup. Edit: I will also add that my Windows and Graphics drivers are up to date and I don't have MSI Afterburner or Rivatuner even installed. More posts from the tabletopsimulator community. hope it helped. Yes both. I have tried to load the game the Normal and DX11 modes, the other mode is for SteamVR and I don't have VR, so I haven't tried that. 16337 MB physical memory [10574 MB free]. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Write to location 00000000 caused an access violation. In Tabletop Simulator, you can create your own original games, import custom assets, set up complete RPG dungeons, manipulate the physics, create hinges & joints, and of course flip the table when you are losing the game. Hi everyone! Cheers. I recently formatted my PC and the difference between the time it ran and the crash was MSI Afterburner. … Context: RDI: 0x042d05d0 RSI: 0x00000000 RAX: 0x00000000 RBX: 0x00000000 RCX: 0x00000021 RDX: 0x042d05d8 RIP: 0xea344570 RBP: 0x0591a390 SegCs: 0x00000033 EFlags: 0x00010206 RSP: 0x00eff250 SegSs: 0x0000002b R8: 0x00000044 R9: 0x0000001d R10: 0x0000000e R11: 0x051189f8 R12: 0x00000001 R13: 0x00000000 R14: 0x00000000 R15: 0x00000000, Bytes at CS:EIP: 4c 8b 00 48 8b c8 48 8b d8 41 ff 90 58 07 00 00. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. If you are using MSI Afterburner kill the process. Cookies help us deliver our Services. Note: I was also asked to include an "output_log_clean", but there is no such thing in my game files. Plz Devs some help. It seems to have fixed it. Unity crashes on loading assets for many workshop games. Disabeling Origin in-game has worked for me. It does not give me an error code or report, it only freezes then stops responding, then it closes itself. Error occurred at 2017-05-07_150908. There are no rules to follow: just you, a physics sandbox, and your friends. Español - Latinoamérica (Spanish - Latin America), Uninstalled/reinstalled redistributable 2012. Why there was a conflict who knows. Thanks! So far I've tried reinstalling the game, updating windows and drivers, etc. Hopefully someone can help, I tried reinstalling the game and it didnt help either. Attached, the output_log file from Ylands_Data (as requested by a dev on Steam forums), WinRAR compressed crash folder. I found that as well. View Profile View Forum Posts Private Message Recruit Join Date Apr 2017 Posts 2. There are no rules to follow: just you, a physics sandbox, and your friends. I have looks through the game files and I can't find any file/folder for crash reports. Manually exclude Tabletop Simulator.exe from the detection of modified applications list (this could be worded differently depending on your program). OS - windows 10 Graphics card - Intel G33/G31 Express Processor - Intel Core 2 Duo E7400 Memory - 4 GB Attached the crash dump: Crash_2020-04-05_173743245.zip Tabletop Simulator.exe caused an Access Violation (0xc0000005) in module Tabletop Simulator.exe at 0033:ea344570. All with an easy to use system integrated with Steam Workshop. 16322 MB paging file [12542 MB free]. I have a second pc where TTS does work flawlessly. 20328 MB paging file [14780 MB free]. My Googling before posting here suggested it might work. So the msi thing didnt work, I set the launch options to your suggestion (-force-d3d11) and now I can run the game. It did not I am still looking for a solution. Hi, have a look to this guide: https://allpatchnotes.com/patch-notes/apex-legends-how-to-fix-pc-crash-solved/. Sometimes repeated attempts can get the mod to load fully and let me in. Ensure all your drivers are up to date. Make your own games and play how YOU want! 134217728 MB user address space [134213332 MB free]. ... TTS (the regular first option of the three), it launches in windowed-mode (barely covering the whole screen), the startup video plays fine, the blue loading bar in the top right spins fine for like a second, then the game freezes, and it says Not Responding, and thus leads to having to close it. I have over 25 hours on the game, and I have never had any problems before, but it is now crashing upon start-up. Im trying to open the game through steam, and I instantly get a popup saying "Game has Crashed! Try -force-d3d11 or -novid as a launch option. Daexic. My game would crash but not report a error, i got it to work by going into windows defender an turing off controlled folder acess. I have already done the following: Verified integrity, Uninstalled/reinstalled the game, Ensured video drivers are updated, Uninstalled/reinstalled video drivers, Uninstalled/reinstalled redistributable 2012. This started not too long ago. All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries. Since I got the latest update, Tabletop Simulator crashes on startup every time. My pc crashed so I did a complete new fresh install of win 10 and steam and TTS. Where would I find the crash report? Add -nothreading to your launch options on steam if you are having this issue. I have not done anything drastic to my computer, the only thing that I have done is uninstalled and re-installed Minecraft a couple of times because I was having some issues there too. Make your own games and play how YOU want! Tabletop Simulator is the only simulator where you can let your aggression out by flipping the table! Unlimited gaming possibilities! Windows 10 pro x64 i7-4790k gtx 970 The game can be started just fine in VR mode. It turns out the solution was to close MSI afterburner and Riva tuner. How do I troubleshoot this? here is the crash log As soon as i start the program it crashes. Cookies help us deliver our Services. 134217728 MB user address space [134213332 MB free]. Show Printable Version; 04-29-2017, 03:53 PM #1. Thread Tools. Iirc the name is just the day and month of the crash. Generally when the game crashes there is a file on the game folder who is the log of the crash. Tabletop Simulator is the only simulator where you can let your aggression out by flipping the table! There are no rules to follow: just you, a physics sandbox, and your friends. I'm working with my friend Mike to get Tabletop Simulator up and running on his Mac. As soon as i start the game it crashes. This is for Tabletop Sim on Steam, not Apex on Origin, New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the tabletopsimulator community. Generally when the game crashes there is a file on the game folder who is the log of the crash. Note: This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts. Could that have caused the issue somehow? Your firewall/anti-virus could be completely blocking Tabletop Simulator causing it not to load. Sometimes repeated attempts can get the mod to load fully and let me in. This worked for me. Edit 2: I don't know how, but it fixed itself sorta by me disabling and re-enabling Steam In-Game. 19281 MB paging file [8879 MB free]. You can do anything you want in Tabletop Simulator. Unlimited gaming possibilities! I have tried your suggestions and I am still getting crashing on startup. 16360 MB physical memory [12118 MB free]. Here is my entire log with the crash at the end https://pastebin.com/mb2mAEbw. Make your own games and play how YOU want! On startup I get the following crash everytime: Unity Player [version: Unity 5.3.8f1_9886e74732cf]. Unity crashes on loading assets for many workshop games. On startup I get the following crash everytime: I have also been getting crashes on startup. Unlimited gaming possibilities! Occasionally the game will even crash like this when simply clicking Create>Singleplayer. In your library, right click on Tabletop Simulator Click on 'Set Launch Options' Then in the slot, type in:-novid It might help you get past the loading screen without crashing. 16322 MB physical memory [12806 MB free].