Green beans, golden potatoes, carrots, peppers and succulent Italian sausage come together for a delicious and comforting Sausage Sheet Pan Dinner! The veggies develop great flavor because … Want to cook more at home but you're out of time, energy, and storage? " Spread them out evenly. Join our community of over 1.5+ million on social media! They’re usually U-shaped rather than links. A DELISH one-pan meal with zero cleanup that’s perfect for busy weeknights!! // Just make sure you adjust cooking time and add veggies in as appropriate. Remove when sausages are browned and cooked through and vegetables are tender and caramelized. Subscribe to have posts delivered straight to your inbox!! You can add garlic powder if you’re so inclined. Bake for 20 minutes, flipping halfway. (I got my fresh German sausages at Costco, in case you were wondering.) Optionally sprinkle with Parmesan and serve immediately. I love fall-type vegetables that are roasted and caramelized. Sausage, sweet potato, broccoli, and bell peppers seasoned with olive oil, garlic, Italian seasoning and roasted to perfection. Not this sausage sheet pan dinner. Plus, this recipe is super customizable! It is exactly as I want it. Feel free to substitute or add other vegetables like squash, cherry tomatoes, broccoli, carrots or cabbage. Toss the veggies with your hands to evenly coat them in oil. Vegetables tossed in a flavorful honey mustard sauce and cooked alongside the sausages become tender, sweet and caramelized ~ a winning combination with sausage! Please read my disclosure policy. I love fingerling potatoes in this dish but certainly any small new potato will work, like red, white or Yukon gold. Feel free to experiment some with the vegetables in this sausage sheet pan dinner. Just one pan and no dishes to clean? Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with the herbs and spices. Asparagus, brussels sprouts, zucchini, onion, or baby carrots. Slice the sausage into 1'' rounds. Put the green beans in the bowl the other vegetables came out of and toss them to coat them in the remaining oil and spices. … If you’ve tried this Sausage Sheet Pan Dinner, please rate it below in the comments and let me know how it went ~ I love hearing from you! I'm so glad you've found my site! If you’re looking for an easy dinner and a way to mix things up from your usual sheet pan chicken and vegetables, this is the ticket. Prep your veggies – Place the carrots, potatoes and pepper chunks into a large bowl and coat with … This quick 20-minute meal is a low-carb, healthy and packed full of flavor dinner option that is also great for meal-prep too!Sheet pan dishes have become my favorite and most exclusive way to cook most meat and veggies. Add the sausage, veggies and minced garlic to a large baking sheet. Sheet Pan Sausage Dinner with Veggies — This sheet pan sausage dinner can be made with your pre-cooked sausage of choice and is done in under an hour. This sausage dinner is a meal in itself, but if you want to bulk it up a little more you could serve it with rice or buttered noodles. Green beans, golden potatoes, carrots, peppers and succulent Italian sausage come together for a delicious and comforting Sausage Sheet Pan Dinner! Line a sheet pan with aluminum foil or parchment paper. Get recipes, tips and NYT special offers delivered straight to your inbox. To get that deep caramelization, don’t flip the veggies during cooking, just shimmy the pan a bit to move them around. A killer seasoning blend gets tossed with your favorite veggies and smoked sausage … Cook until the veggies are tender and have as much color as you like. So I used a fresh sausage that is actually labeled German Sausage. Filed Under: All Recipes, Dinner, healthy, low-carb Tagged With: 20 minute, 30 minute, Healthy, keto, sausage, Sheet Pan, veggies. Subscribe now for full access. Try out different veggies, go seasonal for best results! Score the sausages in a few places on both sides, making sure not to cut all the way through. Last step! It is a digital cookbook and cooking guide alike, available on all platforms, that helps home cooks of every level discover, save and organize the world’s best recipes, while also helping them become better, more competent cooks. I also don’t toss and stir the vegetables while they bake, I just flip the sausages halfway through the cooking time. As for the veggies, I used bell peppers, broccoli, zucchini, and cherry tomatoes because I had them on hand. Set aside. They’re quick, easy, healthy and best of all, they’re effortless. In the past few years, I’ve shared many easy sheet pan recipes and this one is another favorite of mine. Crispy Mozzarella Parmesan Crusted Chicken, Cheesy Broccoli Stuffed Chicken (low-carb, Keto), Top 10 Must Try Taco Recipes (30 Minutes or less! This post may contain affiliate links. There was an error submitting your subscription. Fast, easy, and zero cleanup! Use a slotted spoon to transfer the vegetables onto the sheet pan. Drizzle with olive oil and … Sheet Pan Teriyaki Chicken and Pineapple — Tender chicken, juicy pineapple, and crisp-tender veggies make make for a DELISH one-pan meal with zero cleanup. Tender, sweet and caramelized ~ a winning combo with sausage! Be sure to upload an image below & tag. Dish is best warm and fresh but extra will keep airtight in the fridge for up to 5 days. The mustard seeds and nuts provide texture and crunch, but leave them out if you prefer. ), Bulletproof Coffee Recipe (How to Make Bullet Coffee), Best Margarita Recipe (Margarita Pitcher Recipe), Spinach Salad Recipe with Bacon (Spinach Salad Dressing), Roasted Butternut Squash Hasselback with Bacon, Honey Garlic Shrimp and Broccoli Sheet Pan Dinner. Here at The Cookie Rookie you will find trusted and easy recipes for every occasion. Subscribe to my Newsletter and come hang out with me on PINTEREST, INSTAGRAM and FACEBOOK for all the latest updates. It's such an easy sausage recipe, perfect for hectic weeknights. One-Pan Honey Lemon Chicken and Roasted Potatoes — Juicy chicken with a honey lemon glaze that’s tangy-sweet and so good! Roast until the sausages are cooked through and the vegetables are golden and tender, another 10 minutes or so. Scatter vegetables in a flat layer and not piled on top of each other. I used potatoes, both regular and sweet, red onion and Brussels sprouts. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, stir together the honey, mustard and mustard seeds, if using. Next, slice the sausage into small 1” rounds and combine the veggies and sausage in a large baking sheet along with olive oil, garlic, Italian seasoning and salt & pepper. Place the carrots, potatoes and pepper chunks into a large bowl. Chop the onion so the pieces are approximately the same size as the sausage and zucchini. Easy & Flavorful Canned Green Bean Recipe. Sheet Pan Whole-Roasted Chicken and Potatoes – FOUR ingredients + ONE pan = PERFECT roasted chicken with ZERO cleanup!! Want to cook more at home but you're out of time, energy and storage? Here are some ideas: Absolutely! Please try again. Linda Xiao for The New York Times. I used smoked turkey sausage for this recipe. Parsnips would be good, so would carrots. Sheet Pan Sausage and Veggies makes for the best simple, filling, and nutritious dinner with virtually no cleanup! Instructions Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Slice the sausage and zucchini so they are approximately the same thickness, about 1/4 of an inch thick. To switch things up, you can always use either taco, cajun or your favorite spice blend place of the Italian seasoning. The veggies develop great flavor because they’re seasoned with smoked paprika, oregano, dried parsley, onion flakes, salt and pepper. Hi there! 1-2 tablespoons minced fresh sage and rosemary, or 1 teaspoon dried mixed herbs like Italian seasoning, or other small new potato, like Yukon gold, Brussels sprouts, trimmed and cut in half. Loaded with flavors and textures, it’ll please even the hungriest of crowds! Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Add the Brussels sprouts, parsnips, sweet potatoes and onions to a baking In large bowl, whisk together mustard, honey, olive oil, seasonings and red pepper. The recipe below makes about 4 servings, so you may want to double this if you need it to last you the entire week. Simply chop up the veggies and slice the sausage, then spread the mixture over a sheet pan that’s been lined with aluminum foil. ), Roasted Cauliflower Tacos with Creamy Cilantro Sauce. Your new FOOLPROOF and EASY roasted chicken recipe that’s ready in 1 hour!! Adapted from Sheet Pan Italian Chicken and Vegetables and Chelsea’s Messy Apron. Nothing fussy or complicated, just awesome tasting dishes everyone loves! Transfer to a large bowl with the brussels sprouts, potatoes and 2 tablespoons olive oil, and stir until coated. Try and cut the veggies roughly equal in size so that they cook evenly. Start checking at 30 minutes for doneness since all ovens, veggies, etc. I’m in! Vegetables tossed in a flavorful honey mustard sauce and cooked alongside the … Heat oven to 450 degrees, and place a sheet pan in the oven. Slice sausage, potatoes (washed) and onions into bite-sized pieces and place into a large bowl. I like fresh sage and rosemary and still had some growing in my garden well into the fall and winter months. This sheet pan dinner recipe is ready in about 45 minutes thanks to using precooked sausage. This sheet pan sausage dinner can be made with your pre-cooked sausage of choice and is done in under an hour. Get Sausage and Peppers Sheet Pan Dinner Recipe from Food Network You can also find 1000s of Food Network's best recipes from top chefs, shows and experts. Lining the pan with foil means cleanup is as easy as throwing away a piece of foil. This sheet pan sausage dinner is a great dish for cleaning out your produce drawer, and you can mix and match based on what your family likes. Just tossed them in a mixture of honey, grainy mustard, olive oil and some seasonings. PLUS get our FREE ebook! This is my fave new go to - any sausages seem to work okay (I used basic beef sausages last time and they were delicious, just make sure to let them sit in the coating a few minutes to get that delicious flavour) and the flavours are divine. But you can also try green beans, asparagus, chunks of onions, or your favorite veggies, noting that root vegetables like carrots or potatoes take longer to cook so you should cut them small and give them a 10 to 15 minute head start in the oven. Heat oven to 450 degrees, and place a sheet pan in the oven. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Line sheet pan with parchment paper or foil for easier cleanup . Originally posted February 15, 2017 and reposted September 23, 2020 with updated text. I like the veggies to just caramelize on their own, I don't touch 'em.