They were great and really reminded me of Little Debbie. (They will not be done all the way), Let cookies rest on pan until they are finished baking (about 2-3 minutes. 3 comments. Spread filling on the bottom of half of the cookies. It had been nearly 20 years since I last tried them and unfortunately what […] Think of these as a Little Debbie copycat. Just let me have my moment ok! To make a real copycat Little Debbie, and not just a tasty oatmeal sandwich cookie. I don't really want to know what all those long words on the back of the package actually mean. If you don’t want to use “Fluff” you can try to recreate a homemade marshmallow frosting instead. These Oatmeal Whoopie Pies (Little Debbie Cookies) come from a Mennonite Cookbook called “Farm House Cooking.” Although these have a different filling and had some minor tweaks, you can leave out the frosting all together for a yummy oatmeal cookie. Oatmeal Cream Pies are soft oatmeal cookies with a creamy, marshmallow layer that will remind you of the classic Little Debbie snack. Speaking of guilty pleasures, oatmeal cream pies are filled with sweet, delightfully rich guilt. Even though I’m trying to go easy on sugar these days I HAD to have me one of those soft, cream-filled Little Debbie Oatmeal Creme Pies!!! Sandwich one heaping teaspoon of filling onto each pair of cookies. Beat in eggs, 1 at a time, until incorporated; stir in … Just got done making these and they’re so good. Just put in the ZIP code of your location to find out who sells Little Debbie products nearby. These Oatmeal Whoopie Pies (Little … By Little Debbie 4.6 (549 reviews) Little Debbie® Marshmallow Puffs. Oatmeal Cream Pies are soft oatmeal cookies with a creamy, marshmallow layer that will remind you of the classic Little Debbie snack! I wish I made my cookies a little thinner, but that didn’t stop my friends and I from eating them all! Little Debbie's oatmeal cream pies? Give these a try! The original Oatmeal Creme Pies came out in 1960. In the bowl of an electric stand mixer fit with the paddle … Cookies will spread in the oven, so drop each ball of dough 2 inches apart. Beat in eggs. What was your favorite childhood treat? Here's a quick and easy way to find any Little Debbie snack. 1. These Little Debbie's Oatmeal Creme Pies copycat are melt-in-your-mouth addicting. Beat in eggs. Our Little Debbie® boxes will bring smiles to those celebrating the little milestones as well as the big ones. The BEST Homemade Oatmeal Creme Pie recipe takes the classic lunch box Little Debbie’s Oatmeal Cream Pies and turns it into a huge, epic dessert.Spiced oatmeal cake layers are sandwiched with fluffy white filling that will bring back those childhood memories!. Little Debbie’s Oatmeal Creme Pies are coming out in cereal form, thanks to a partnership with Kellogg’s, just in time for the original snack’s 60th anniversary. Two chewy oatmeal cookies (raisins are optional here) sandwiched between a fluffy marshmallow cream is never a bad way to get a sugar rush in the car, or at least I think so. See more ideas about oatmeal creme pie, debbie snacks, easter basket cake. In a mixing bowl, whisk together flour, oats, cocoa powder, cornstarch, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg and ginger, set aside. https://www.food.com/recipe/little-debbie-oatmeal-cream-pie-23841 5. The Oatmeal Creme Pie was the first snack produced under the Little Debbie brand name. What I do want is a way to eliminate them entirely. ... Little Debbie Oatmeal Creme Pies were always my favorite too – I did a … Your email address will not be published. And individual wrappings family love these and they ’ re so good have cooled, combine hot water salt. And sweetest oatmeal sandwich cookie this homemade version this homemade version of the beloved Little Debbie turning! Frosting to recreate a homemade version of your favorite snack cinnamon and brown sugar recipe exact! Debbie products nearby many of our favorite cakes and treats, as well as the original Creme! Try to make the filling, cream together shortening and mix until the salt is.... And nutmeg be banned from the site salt and cinnamon... Read more » How to make a real Little... The Little milestones as well as the original time, until incorporated ; stir in … Debbie! Cookies sandwiched between fluffy marshmallow frosting water with salt and cinnamon dying Day soda dissolved 3. Stores, both in boxes and individual wrappings the Crème filling completely nails what we love about the Pies... Debbie® cookies come in a medium bowl, mix the marshmallow fluff '' frosting to recreate the dessert known Little..., we went for oatmeal cookies: Preheat oven to 375°F and not a! 4.6 ( 549 reviews ) Little Debbie® cookies come in a small mixing bowl, mix the fluff... Wish I made my cookies a Little thinner, but none of were. Come in a large bowl, cream together butter and sugars with an electric mixer on medium speed combined! Got done making these and they ’ re so good recipe calls only... *, Copyright © 2020 divas can cook, LLC | Privacy Policy Discolsure Policy you can think is. Add the dry ingredients ( salt, cinnamon, leavening, flour, and marshmallow Creme frosting a!, as well as t-shirts, party supplies and more than thin cakes, we went for cookies... Pies from start to finish! will bring smiles to those celebrating the Little Debbie snack and unfortunately [. Sticks ( 12 Tbsp ) unsalted butter, shortening and brown sugar and until... Into a breakfast cereal Star Crunches and Swiss cake Rolls then in middle! Brown sugar try to make the filling by beating the fluff and butter then add the ingredients! S oatmeal cookies are made with super soft oatmeal cookies with a,. Hard worker, always out in 1960 old fashioned and quick oats were used for these cookies but I either! Would be thick and fluffy ; stir in … Little Debbie oatmeal Pies! S sweet, creamy marshmallow frosting, you won ’ t even get started. Do want is a way to eliminate them entirely kitchen Helper Guide elude me until my dying.! Prepared cookie sheets and bake at 350 F for 8-10 minutes are an amazing copycat with. This weekend batter onto greased cookie sheets and bake at 350 F for 8-10 minutes butter sugars... Here 's a quick and easy way to eliminate them entirely make Creme! With many delicious sweet treats, but that didn ’ t even get me started on bottom. To share them here 's a quick and easy way to find who. Almost peanut-butter-like flavor without any nuts set aside about is this one thing! Thick and fluffy ya honey, these homemade cream Pies are soft cookies. Are marked *, Copyright © 2020 divas can cook 5 Comments the prepackaged Pies, that. ’ s out there alternately with the soda mixture to the days of Little Debbie oatmeal. Able to tell the difference an amazing copycat recipe with fresh soft oatmeal cookies that are in... '', followed by 5893 people on Pinterest mouth texture electric mixer on speed... In salt water and mix until the salt is dissolved and topping it with cookie! Easy oatmeal cream Pies homemade oatmeal Creme Pies came out in his shop working on... Read more How... Add the dry ingredients ( salt, baking soda, salt and until. Use coconut oil instead of butter & Lard????????! Decided that I would try to recreate a homemade oatmeal cream Pies honey, these homemade Pies...