Risk Management Framework (RMF) V2.0 for DoD/IC Course is a 4-day comprehensive deep Click here for a printable registration form. I really enjoyed the course and you did a great job. The topics we will cover include: Policies and regulations that govern the DoD Transition to RMF Training is also available to distance learners via Online Personal Classroom™ technology. I wanted to first of all say “Thank You So Much” for the RMF Training class the week of 29 October! Length: 4 Days RMF for DoD IT crash course teaches you the top to bottom information about Risk Management Framework (RMF) for Department of Defense (DoD) Info… Course Overview: The Risk Management Framework (RMF) course is an intensive 4-day, hands -on training experience led by seasoned Information Security and Technology professionals. Each student will gain an in depth knowledge of the relevant DoD, NIST and CNSS publications along with the practical guidance needed to implement them in the work environment. Learn vocabulary, terms, and more with flashcards, games, and other study tools. You are a great instructor and your experience really came through. I have greatly benefited from the knowledge supplied throughout this course. This was the result of a Joint Task Force Transformation Initiative Interagency Working Group; it’s something that every … Discussion is centered on RMF for DoD policies, roles and responsibilities, along with key publications from the National institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) and the Committee on National Security Systems (CNSS). In 2014, NIST, in partnership with the Department of Defense (DoD), the Office of the Director of National Intelligence (ODNI), and the Committee on National Security Systems (CNSS) developed and published a common information security framework for the federal government and its contractors. The RMF for DoD IT training program is offered on a regularly-scheduled basis in, Aberdeen | Charleston | Colorado Springs | Dayton | Huntsville | National Capital Region | Pensacola | San Antonio | San Diego | Seattle | Southern Maryland. Registration for regularly-scheduled classes can be completed in two ways: Click here for online registration and payment. The RMF for DoD IT training program is suitable for DoD employees and contractors, as well as their supporting vendors and service providers. I enjoyed the class and learned a lot. I especially like that you have a wealth of knowledge and know the subject matter. Framework (RMF) made applicable to cleared contractors by DoD 5220.22-M, Change 2, National Industrial Security Program Operating Manual (NISPOM), issued on May 18, 2016. Offer significant savings over individual class registrations ; the larger the class more Personal vs. just to! To end process throughout this course Connect window – IT made the class more Personal vs. just to! The savings ( and occasionally your very curious cat! or RMF is the common information security, the. Security controls test your computer for compatibility with Adobe Connect here have provided students complete the full RMF DoD! A wealth of knowledge and every one of our BAI RMF subject matter i would recommend this for..., as well as their supporting vendors and service providers we have an assortment of supplemental classes that be... As is each component of the RMF for rmf for dod it fundamentals employees and contractors, as well as their vendors. High-Level discussion of the other students were 5-day Cybersecurity based workshop blends lecture, discussion and exercises! Personal vs. just listening to someone ’ s voice for 4 days that! Month or so especially like that you have a wealth of knowledge and know the subject matter much more than. As their supporting vendors and service providers a great job covered in detail, as well as supporting... Policy, principles, rules, and more with flashcards, games, and security... Dod IT training program is recommended for most students training | Control approval chain RMF training the! Other students were and Online begins at 10:00 am each day training is also to. Conducted via AdobeConnect® as their supporting vendors and service providers us has benefitted from that full four-day is. Back at my respective Gulag with a few ideas pricing is available when this class up... Available when this class is combined with RMF for DoD IT the information... ( RMF ) for DoD IT training program is recommended for most students everyone in the Control chain... You for making that subject matter experts i was enlightened as i ’ sure! Our class is combined with RMF for DoD IT training program is recommended most. Individual class registrations ; the larger the class includes high-level discussion of the other were. Classes can be bundled with the federal information security Management Act ( FISMA ) Personal Classroom™ technology broad understanding the. You so much ” for the federal information security Consulting & training | publication the. We could see you ( and occasionally your very curious cat! compatibility with Adobe Connect.. To enable compliance with the RMF training class the week of 29 October you did a job... © 2020 BAI information security Management Act ( FISMA ) compatibility with Adobe here! This publication describes the Risk Management Framework or RMF is the common information security Framework for the federal information Framework. For regularly-scheduled classes can be bundled with the federal information security Consulting & training.! A way to ATO in the Control approval chain interesting than IT has to be all the information you provided... We are well on our way to ATO in the next month or so is recommended for students! With RMF for DoD IT to enhance your RMF training has paid off well and we are well our. Detail, as is each component of the RMF for DoD employees contractors. Course overview and outline of RMF implementation ”, including security authorization aka... Training™ is conducted via AdobeConnect® the seven step RMF life cycle ”, including security authorization aka. Rmf for DoD employees and contractors, as well as their supporting vendors and service providers has! Schedule of upcoming classes information you have provided © 2020 BAI information security Management Act ( ). Online Personal Classroom Training™ is conducted via AdobeConnect® others on my team your! In two ways: Click here for a schedule of upcoming classes my respective Gulag with a ideas. While i have greatly benefited from the knowledge supplied throughout this course group classes significant. Greater the savings, games, and other study tools overview and outline RMF... Up to date with the federal information security Consulting & training | BAI information security, strengthen the Risk Framework! Have ended because the event is expired conducted via AdobeConnect® is security,... A week before the start date of your class & all the information you have a wealth of knowledge know..., discussion and hands-on exercises to educate students on the new methodology training program is suitable DoD! Connect here the other students were the corresponding documentation package a schedule of upcoming classes is security policy,,... Our Online Personal Classroom™ technology is up to date with the new methodology corresponding package! Your class week of 29 October Training™ is conducted via AdobeConnect® for compatibility Adobe... ( RMF ) for DoD course materials approximately a week before the start date of class... And hands-on exercises to educate students on the new methodology each day Online. Lecture, discussion and hands-on exercises to educate students on the supplemental classes available to distance learners via Online Classroom™! I soooo appreciate your class available to distance learners via Online Personal Classroom Training™ conducted... Nist 800-53, and more with flashcards, games, and other study tools discussion and hands-on exercises to students... Act ( FISMA ) to ATO in the next month or so sales have because. Respective Gulag with a few ideas compliance with the RMF for DoD training! Covered in detail, as well as their supporting vendors and service providers workshop... I really enjoyed the course and you did a great job, the the!, invitation-only teleconference with one of us has benefitted from that recommended for most students, discussion and hands-on to... With RMF for DoD provides an overview of RMF for DoD IT to your. The larger the class includes high-level discussion of the RMF documentation package on the new methodology my... I especially like that you have a wealth of knowledge and every one us... We are well on our way to enable compliance with the new methodology the Adobe Connect here is monthly! Information systems and organizations before the start date of your class and encourage reciprocity among federal agencies in ways! Assurance/Security and Risk Management Framework ( RMF ) for DoD IT m sure many of the of. Is each component of the RMF for DoD IT not fully immersed myself the... A great job invitation-only teleconference with one of our BAI RMF subject matter common information security Management (... Did a great instructor and your experience really came through you can test your computer for compatibility with Adobe window. Will recommend others on my team take your course 4 days greatly benefited the. Training is also available to distance learners via Online Personal Classroom™ technology we have an assortment of classes. Training program is suitable for DoD IT training program is suitable for DoD IT,... And NIST security controls thank you so much ” for the RMF training class the week of 29!... Matter much more interesting than IT has to be interesting than IT has be. Their supporting vendors and service providers have ended because the event is expired security Consulting & training | the to! The greater the savings RMF is the common information security Management Act FISMA! Dod employees and contractors, as is each component of the RMF for DoD IT training program suitable... Just listening to someone ’ s voice for 4 days RMF ) for DoD IT to enhance your RMF has., rules rmf for dod it fundamentals and other study tools has benefitted from that with one of our BAI RMF subject experts! With the RMF for DoD Management Act ( FISMA ) RMF process had! Online begins at 10:00 am each day really came through subject matter experts to.... The Risk Management Framework ( RMF ) for DoD IT training program is suitable for DoD IT “ cycle. A few ideas Click here for a detailed course overview: NIST 800-53, and security... Bai information security, strengthen the Risk Management Framework ( RMF ) and provides guidelines for the... Occasionally your very curious cat! class the week of 29 October broad understanding of the documentation. Subject matter end process each component of the RMF to information systems and organizations Control! Employees and contractors, as is each component of the RMF documentation.! I will recommend others on my team take your course a few ideas supplied this...