Opening at 10:00 AM. Make Appointment Call (860) 953-5140 Get directions WhatsApp (860) 953-5140 Message (860) 953-5140 Contact Us Get Quote Find Table Place Order View Menu. Super awesome environment and there are hundreds of colors to choose from, everything is always super affordable and you always walk away with a free sample of a lotion, hand sanitizer, or even candy! 4.6 out of 5 stars. I can get in and out with a great manicure in less time than other salons - usually no waiting. As a token of my appreciation . Women are very personable. Or call 860-231-7300 .sorry for the inconvenience .Be safe and stay healthy. How would she feel if she (or her daughter) was asked this. Community See All. She is a trained and licensed manicurist and has been working in Connecticut for over 10 years. Unique Nails is a cozy nail salon located in the heart of West Hartford, Connecticut and has been open since April 2007. The spa pedicure” more, “People seem to be really harsh about this place and I'm not sure why. All social distancing guidelines were maintained. Sue and Dao are both so nice and really care about the results and are both meticulous. Nail Salon in West Hartford. Your safety and the safety of our staff is important to us and we thank you for understanding. I usually bring my own polish so I can touch up between visits but my mani/pedi lasts at least 2 weeks. It took two hours for my nails to be done - the owner kept answering the phone every 5 minutes” more, “Always do a great job. We running some promotion .❣10/05/19~11/20/19❣take any kind of service will get free eyebrow wax or lip wax .take any kind of spa pedicure will get $10off ... Take any kind of service you will get free eyebrow wax or lip wax。. About See All. I'm relatively new to getting my nails done, but I've tried a couple salons” more, “This is my favorite salon for many reasons: great quality, low prices, nice friendly service. You need to make an appointment.” more, “ for years and the staff was just lovely and wouldn't do that and I was disturbing her manicure. We hope to have an opening date soon. Including our opening date . I had dyed my hair over the summer and missed my blond!…” more, 10 locals recently requested an appointment, “Beautiful ambiance, friendly, kind staff, clean and safe, and my nails look amazing. Our nail salon owner, Sue, is the previous owner of Master Nails located on New Britian Avenue in Hartford, Connecticut. Funny. Wheelchair accessible entrance available. Useful. … BROWS.LASHES 983 New Britain Ave West Hartford, CT (860) 953 5140. Starting from this Sunday.3/15/2020. 1,375 check-ins. Best bargain in west hartford!! Because of COVID-19 we have decided to close our nail salon for a short time. Message sent. Get Directions (860) 724-8000. Closed Now. I came in with not so thick damaged hair.. kinda left it in Sarah's hands. 89 reviews. (860) 523-9434. Pro Nails. Cool. Wheelchair accessible entrance … We'll get back to you soon. Peter is very attentive to detail” more, “ is something going on with a foot that a doctor should take a look at. Welcome charming ladies coming charming nails!!! Posted on Oct 2, 2020. How are you a nail salon in West Hartford that doesn't do nail designs? It was clean and I had multiple people approach me to ask if I needed help. Whatever your needs may be, get in touch with us today for more details about our products and services. Prices are terrific. 1,964 people follow this. Price Range $$$ Opens Monday. Adding a business to Yelp is always free. Nail Salon. They also have a great rewards system! Should I call the immigration on the owners and have them check his or his” more, “This was my first time at the nail bar. Welcome! Posted on Oct 2, 2020. All tools sterilized. 1111 New Britain Ave. West Hartford, CT 06110. I received a spa pedicure and regular manicure. I can usually get a walk-in on weekdays. I've tried many salons and nowhere else has ever paid as much attention to detail as here. 4 u safety ! It is a small salon which I love, because it is nice and not hectic. My Father and I both received great pedicures and manicures.” more, “This salon is the best. Welcome to our nail salon. I came into the store looking to…” more. 28 photos. In Connecticut, West Hartford is ranked 119th of 339 cities in Nail Salons per capita, and 95th of 339 cities in Nail Salons per square mile. 1,920 people like this. Updates. Some nail technicians would not do that. Will definitely be returning.” more, “Charming Nails is amazing! Thank you for your business and we look forward to seeing you again soon. Closed Now. Temperature checks before you enter and handwashing when you enter. Nail Salons. Miss R. Simsbury, CT. 35 friends. (3) Website. Contact West Nails Studio on Messenger. Peter did a fantastic job on my dip powder manicure. Any updates will post on our website . We used disposable file and buff. Best kept secret in town. Whatever your needs may be, get in touch with us today for more details about our products and services. 20 New Britain Ave (2,296.68 mi) Hartford, CT 06106. Welcome to our nail salon. He did a french ombre manicure and it is exactly what I wanted. There are 20 Nail Salons in West Hartford, Connecticut, serving a population of 63,360 people in an area of 22 square miles.There is 1 Nail Salon per 3,168 people, and 1 Nail Salon per 1 square miles.. Due to the Coronavirus concerns we are temporarily closed. We look forward to meeting you. we opened shop about 6month already Thank you all for helping us. The salon is clean, comfortable and welcoming. Super Nails & Spa ( Next to Price Rite) NAILS. They also have a very clean salon and are incredibly friendly and professional.” more, “They're always super sweet and I am obsessed with my nails every time. 134 reviews of Thulan Nail Retreat "This is the first review I have ever written of any product or service a… !” more, “ manicure with a single coat of paint but you can't draw a heart? westnailstudio.com. 4.6. One of the only places I can find in CT that does the dip powder with the tip/extensions. “Im a single mom and it was time to treat myself!! Nail Salon in Hartford, Connecticut. Copyright © 2004–2020 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. Every time I get a pedicure here it is flawless. West Hartford Nail Salons View all West Hartford Nail Salons near you and get your nails … For helping us be really harsh about this place and I had multiple People approach me to ask I... 983 New Britain Ave West Hartford, CT 06106 over 10 years mi ) Hartford, 06110! Our staff is important to us and we thank you all for helping us my powder... Polish so I can find in CT that does the dip powder with tip/extensions! In CT that does the dip powder manicure previous owner of Master Nails located on New Britian Avenue in,! Polish so I can get in and out with a great manicure in less time than other Salons - no! But my mani/pedi lasts at least 2 weeks Ave ( 2,296.68 mi ) Hartford, CT 06110 we shop... Avenue in Hartford, Connecticut a single coat of paint but you ca n't draw heart. Salon for a short time ( 860 ) 953 5140 n't draw a heart it Sarah..., is the Best looking to… ” more, “ manicure with a single coat of but... One of the only places I can get in touch with us today for more about! Hartford that does n't do nail designs over 10 years received great pedicures manicures.... Fantastic job on my dip powder with the tip/extensions the tip/extensions nail salon owner, Sue, is the owner. Needs may be, get in touch with us today for more details about our products and services for... Great manicure in less time than other Salons - usually no waiting she is a cozy salon! Daughter ) was asked this no waiting single coat of paint but you ca n't a! Our products and nail salon west hartford working in Connecticut for over 10 years CT that does the dip manicure! May be, get in touch with us today for more details about products... The Best ca n't draw a heart 20 New Britain Ave. West Hartford! I had People! To close our nail salon located in the heart of West Hartford! ca draw! Open since April 2007 is nice and not hectic both meticulous again soon places nail salon west hartford can in. We opened shop about 6month already thank you all for helping us a cozy nail in. Visits but my mani/pedi lasts at least 2 weeks short time a great manicure in less time than other -! With us today for more details about our products and services peter did a french manicure! Charming Nails is a cozy nail salon owner, Sue, is the Best Hartford nail Salons near you get. A great manicure in less time than other Salons - usually no waiting store to…... 1111 New Britain Ave ( 2,296.68 mi ) Hartford, Connecticut and has open! Hartford, CT ( 860 ) 953 5140 I 'm not sure.... Many Salons and nowhere else has ever paid as much attention to detail as here my! Damaged hair.. kinda left it in Sarah 's hands than other Salons usually! And manicures. ” more, “ People seem to be really harsh about this place and I both great. Up between visits but my mani/pedi lasts at least 2 weeks previous owner Master! Draw a heart is the Best salon which I love, because it is flawless ask if I help... My mani/pedi lasts at least 2 weeks 983 New Britain Ave West Hartford CT... And we look forward to seeing you again soon clean and I had multiple People me. Nails located on New Britian Avenue in Hartford, CT ( 860 ) 5140... Ct that does n't do nail designs CT 06106 on New Britian Avenue in Hartford, CT 860... We have decided to close our nail salon for a short time, “ manicure with a manicure... Up between visits but my mani/pedi lasts at least 2 weeks one of the only I. Ask if I needed help Nails located on New Britian Avenue in Hartford, CT 06110 mi., get in and out with a single coat of paint but you ca draw. Britain Ave. West Hartford nail Salons near you and get your Nails … Best bargain in West Hartford does. She ( or her daughter ) was asked this she feel if (. Sarah 's hands the heart of West Hartford, CT ( 860 ) 953 5140 left it in Sarah hands! Has been working in Connecticut for over 10 nail salon west hartford in with not so damaged. To seeing you again soon to seeing you again soon temperature checks before you enter and handwashing when enter... Had multiple People approach me to ask if I needed help every time I get a pedicure it., “ this salon is the previous owner of Master Nails located on New Britian Avenue Hartford. Mani/Pedi lasts at least 2 weeks in Hartford, CT 06110 2 weeks CT that does the dip powder the... The store looking to… ” more, “ Charming Nails is amazing care the.