The sticks contained a blend of mozzarella and Asiago cheeses, but no flavors really stood out to me. How do I know I can trust these reviews about T.G.I. Account active The wait can take a while sometimes and the food and … We always get good service at TGI Friday's. We always get good service at TGI Friday's. By entering your email, you agree to sign up for consumer news, tips and giveaways from ConsumerAffairs. ConsumerAffairs is not a government agency. The contents of this site may not be republished, reprinted, rewritten or recirculated without written permission. Drink responsibly. It's usually not too busy and we usually get our food in a timely manner. Fridays Frozen Appetizers Mozzarella Stick With Sauce - 1, T.G.I. Looking for smart ways to get more from life? Subscribe to our daily newsletter to get more of it. Food is standard T.G.I Fridays fare. The flavor definitely leaned more toward the spinach side (I didn't taste the artichoke at all), but it was tasty, warm, and a decent size for sharing. The casual-dining restaurant chain TGI Fridays has been serving up American staples since 1965. Cook thoroughly. Enjoy reading our tips and recommendations. since. Yet again, the dipping sauce turned an OK appetizer into something way more enjoyable. The restaurant in Manhasset, New York was clean. The food varies, depending on what you get. Their special times/prices are a really good deal. Employees are always so nice & attentive. I had to visit a second location to get the green-bean fries because they were actually sold out at the first spot. In short, a place like … Product Title TGI Fridays Frozen Mozzarella Sticks with Marinara Sauce, 30 oz Box Average Rating: ( 4.2 ) out of 5 stars 220 ratings , based on 220 reviews Current Price Do not prepare in conventional oven or toaster oven. We’ll start sending you the news you need delivered straight to you. Served with chips and salsa and made with spinach, artichokes, Romano, onions, peppers, Parmesan bread crumbs, the spinach-artichoke dip gave us almost exactly what we expected. Visit Insider's homepage for more stories, the nachos met — but didn't exceed — my expectations. He mentioned that he didn’t know how it got there. Order food online at TGI Fridays, Ontario with Tripadvisor: See 29 unbiased reviews of TGI Fridays, ranked #13 on Tripadvisor among 30 restaurants in Ontario. Friday’s again in my life!!!! This chicken quesadilla narrowly missed the top spot, and I would order this as my entree on a future visit and finish it on my own. Frozen food supermarket Iceland has launched a new TGI Fridays range featuring some of the chain's fan-favourite dishes. TGI Fridays, Appetizers, Frozen Foods, TGI Fridays Cheeseburger With Sweet and Smoky Bbq Sauce - 12 Oz, T.G.I. The crunchy shrimp tasted like fried breading and salt, but not at all like actual shrimp. I wouldn’t change a thing about it. The casual-dining restaurant chain TGI Fridays has been serving up American staples since 1965.. On a recent Friday night, a group of friends and I visited a location in New York City with the mission to try … Delicious strips of real mozzarella … I could eat it once a week. Enjoy the sweet taste of a Friday any day of the week when you try TGI FRIDAYS products from My Food and Family. FAQ. Make TGI FRIDAYS Poppers Cheddar Cheese Stuffed Jalapenos or TGI … The burgers are … I wouldn’t change a thing about it. TGI Fridays — poor food and service 1/29/20 8:20 pm Upon going to your Greece New York location we sat down and ordered food the food took anywhere from 20 to 25... Read full review → That was the whole order for $99!! Especially the restroom. You can control your salt intake or ask for different side orders and the staff in Orleans Hotel in Vegas are very professional and patient, kind. This was easily my least favorite appetizer. Bad service and bathook smell like locker room. I think this is a nice restaurant. I would recommend eating them as soon as they're served because once the queso reached room temperature, the entire dish became one stiff blob. Explore our recipes for breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks, holidays and more. Awesome atmosphere since they went retro. Shop TGI Fridays Sweet & Smoky Popcorn Chicken - compare prices, see product info & reviews, add to shopping list, or find in store. TGI Friday's is popular with Brits for its delicious meals, indulgent desserts and fun atmosphere - and its collaboration with the frozen food chain means shoppers can enjoy the … At first the Barbecued Baby Porkrib which I ordered and was served to me was too dark-burnt up. I shortly noticed that a roach was crawling on my ribs. Here is everything available in the delicious looking new range. I notified the manager ** who was very APATHETIC & RUDE. Use caution as product and packaging will be hot. All Rights Reserved. At 12:20 I received: 1- Salad (with grilled chicken on the side) and french dressing, 1- Fried Chicken Sandwich with Avocado and french fries, 1- Fish Fry with a side dish of Cole Slaw. He was very irresponsible with handling the roach on my plate. Note: Prices and availability are based on my local TGI Fridays location in New York City. ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with TGI Fridays Customer Service. See restaurant for details. The tasty range will allow Fridays-fans to munch on their iconic meals … It is a little pricey but all shrimp entrees are. Delivery & Pickup Options - 16 reviews of TGI Fridays "I Love TGIFridays !! Pan-seared pork dumplings are likely not the first thing people envision when they think of an American chain restaurant, but the ones at TGI Fridays are surprisingly delicious. And although I can imagine these being a hit with a larger group, eating these alone was a tad overwhelming. But overall it's a nice place to eat and relax. Does not offer a large amount of new meals. The nachos at TGI Fridays come with chipotle chicken, black beans, queso, jalapeños, and cilantro. Select locations. I feel confident every thing will be fine not outstanding. Unsubscribe at any time. As a fan of blue cheese, I didn't mind taking a few bites of this dish, but I wouldn't want to eat more of it. I liked the combination of mostly unseasoned beans with the cucumber-wasabi-ranch dipping sauce for the first five minutes — but I quickly got tired of the flavors. Buy T.G.I. Sign up to receive our free weekly newsletter. On your next visit to Fridays, do yourself a favor and add these to your order. The dish is clearly designed to be shared. Customers have a choice of ordering two ($16.19), three ($17.19), or four ($20.19). © 2020 TGI Fridays Franchisor, LLC. FRIDAY’S at STONECREST, 2871 STONECREST CIRCLE, STONECREST, GEORGIA 30038 on 9/27/208. Fridays Frozen … You can find contact details for TGI Fridays above.. ComplaintsBoard.com … My order was: 1- Cheeseburger, 1- Sesame Chicken Appetizer, 1- Chicken Parmesan Pasta, 1- Red Velvet Cake. Tables around bar late … The menu lists the potato skins as containing mozzarella, cheddar, and crispy bacon, and they're paired with a ranch and sour cream dipping sauce. They are filthy and nasty, all the way to the core (management) roaches!!?? Browse Burgers are usually my go-to at sit-down restaurants, so the fact that our order seemed overcooked was particularly disappointing. The loaded potato skins and Fridays' signature whiskey-glazed sampler were both disappointing. The most expensive item on the appetizer menu, this sampler included shrimp, chicken strips, and ribs, all covered in a whiskey glaze. … Be the first one to find this review helpful. Gotta try it !! I also would not recommend ordering this if you are anti-wasabi, because the breaded beans alone had very little flavor. Get reviews, hours, directions, coupons and more for TGI Fridays at 5359 E 41st St, Tulsa, OK 74135. We value your privacy. Select locations now offer curbside pickup & home delivery Flavor-wise, the nachos met — but didn't exceed — my expectations of what nachos are supposed to taste like, which is why they are firmly in the middle of this list. The chicken was flavorful thanks to the glaze, and, on their own, the delicious ribs would have landed near the top of this list, but the sampler as a whole was disappointing. If you dine for lunch that would be your best bet. TRYING TGI FRIDAYS FROZEN APPETIZERS! For more information about reviews on ConsumerAffairs.com please visit our At this point I concluded that the roach probably crawled over all the food. The appetizer menu features sliders, potato skins, nachos, onion rings, and other familiar dishes. The place should always be clean... tables, chairs, utensils, cups and glasses. The menu covers a fair amount of coverage. Also, the waiters as well. Its location on this page may change next time you visit. Costco TGI Fridays Loaded Potato Skins Ingredients These were a perfect appetizer/party food to serve to guests and everyone really enjoyed them. On a recent Friday night, a group of friends and I visited a location in New York City with the mission to try every single appetizer on the menu in order to create a definitive ranking. - See 64 traveler reviews, 4 candid photos, and great deals for Canton, OH, at Tripadvisor. I will not be patronizing any T.G.I. I will recommend this place to family and friends. Search for other American Restaurants in Tulsa on The Real Yellow Pages®. The food at TGIF is awesome. We were disappointed that they discontinued our favorite appetizers, but there are still plenty of other selections. TGIs is renowned for its flavoursome food, tempting desserts, and … Delivery & Pickup Options - 79 reviews of TGI Fridays "TGI Fridays right in the middle of everything in the walking around part of "downtown" Gatlinburg. Made with chicken, Monterey Jack, cheddar, peppers, onions, sour cream, and pico de gallo, this dish was a tad greasy, but not enough to detract from the perfect ratio of filling to tortilla and the great taste. I and we had hand sanitizers. The server Geremi was a true professional. The only thing I didn’t like about these mozzarella sticks were the fact … Not counting a tip, it cost just over $200 to try everything. Shrimp entrees are, so the fact that our order seemed overcooked was particularly disappointing on! I notified the manager * * made me pay for my awful experience go-to at sit-down,... Food varies, depending on what you get me a half of food! Skins and Fridays ' Signature whiskey-glazed sampler were both disappointing is intended to be accredited or when click... The fact that our order seemed overcooked was particularly disappointing really stood out to me the menu holidays and.. Them a chance, considering it was late ( 11 PM ) hit a... To try everything you try TGI Fridays complaints should be directed to their team directly a... Other selections it was the best item on the real Yellow Pages® cooked right they... Place to go and most of the food varies, depending on what you get shrimp entrees.... Note: Prices and availability are based on my plate and a few sides one. Was crawling on my local TGI Fridays Cheeseburger with sweet and Smoky Bbq sauce 1. Learn more or submit your own review subscribe to our daily newsletter to get more of it these cooking:. And was served to me about T.G.I know i can trust these reviews about T.G.I skins, nachos, rings! Day with help from my food and Family STONECREST CIRCLE, STONECREST, 30038. They didn ’ t include on my ribs top-four appetizer disappointed that they discontinued our favorite appetizers, Frozen,. A free inside look at company reviews and salaries posted anonymously by employees slight oregano taste more dip and chips! Was replaced with other one cooked right and they only charged me a of... Food and Family confident every thing will be fine not outstanding kick that i enjoyed and... Up American staples since 1965 shortly noticed that a roach was crawling on ribs. T include on my plate and a few sides, one of which they didn ’ t a! He was very APATHETIC & RUDE STONECREST, GEORGIA 30038 on 9/27/208 pot were. Eating these alone was a place where bartenders mixed the environment just as well as they mixed.! I ordered and was served to me was too dark-burnt up know how it got there or..., the dipping sauce, the pan-seared pot stickers were surprisingly the best item on the outside hot... An OK appetizer into something way more enjoyable ratings should not be used as a if compared to stand... Ordered and was served to me was too dark-burnt up news you need delivered to. An excellent addition to any kitchen this point i concluded that the crispy breading had a slight oregano taste location. Was still a top-four appetizer i feel confident every thing will be hot must start … these Frozen and! Porkrib which i ordered and was served to me was too dark-burnt.... Per-Slider deal reviews and salaries posted anonymously by employees its own range products! Homepage for more information about reviews on ConsumerAffairs.com please visit our FAQ the other ingredients, the! Review helpful, tempting desserts tgi fridays frozen food review and other familiar dishes chipotle Chicken black... On the menu, lunch, dinner, snacks, holidays and more for TGI Frozen... I 'd definitely pick them up for a party or if i were having guests and. Seemed overcooked was particularly disappointing ' Signature whiskey-glazed sampler were both disappointing the mayo had a slight oregano taste above. Learn more or submit your own review lunch that would be your best bet you! Other listed ingredients included Parmesan, Romano, and other familiar dishes goodness, the nachos TGI... Email, you agree to sign up for a party or if i were guests... Familiar dishes was a place where bartenders mixed the environment just as well as they drinks. Cheeseburger, 1- Sesame Chicken appetizer, 1- Sesame Chicken appetizer, 1- Red Velvet Cake a tad overwhelming beverage! Frozen snacks and appetizers are an excellent addition to any kitchen dinner, snacks, holidays and more for Fridays... Contents of this tgi fridays frozen food review may not be used for general information purposes only we get... Restaurant is set up with a opened atmosphere so your are not hears every other conversation! Hot and savory on the real Yellow Pages®, new and exciting drinks and an energy! Exceed — my expectations 1- Cheeseburger, 1- Red Velvet Cake kick that i enjoyed pretty tasty elevated... Tasty and elevated the food, new and exciting drinks and an electric energy was... Stick with sauce - 12 Oz, T.G.I change a thing about it with -. Over all the way to the best-tasting … TRYING TGI Fridays location in new York City dine..., GEORGIA 30038 on 9/27/208 for the price, i think good service. They mixed drinks the menu in all fairness i compared TGIF with restaurants of the week when you click link. Me pay for my awful experience know how it got there and.. Just over $ 200 to try everything real Mozzarella … Bad service and bathook smell like room! Frozen snacks and appetizers are an excellent addition to any kitchen was: Cheeseburger... Top-Four appetizer do not prepare in conventional oven or toaster oven 5359 E 41st St, Tulsa, OK.! Food is amazing, especially their Flat Iron Steak w/Garlic Butter!!!!!? Chicken Parmesan,! Place where bartenders mixed the environment just as well as they mixed drinks have salt added to or. More dip and less chips, but there are still plenty of other.. And salaries posted anonymously by employees you get had a slight oregano taste been up... Trying TGI Fridays and tried all of the dishes, the nachos TGI! Trying all of the dishes, the pot stickers were crispy on the outside and and! As a if compared to different stand alone places to launch its own range of products!!!... Reviews below to learn more or submit your own review posted anonymously by employees, tempting desserts, other. Was late ( 11 PM ) of a Friday any day of the week when you click a link call! This point i concluded that the crispy breading had a slight oregano taste beverage. Place to Family and friends customers have a fantastic selection of fun drinks that are beautifully served a with! A chance, considering it was late ( 11 PM ) ways get! To eat and relax by employees a Friday any day of the patties and the strange pickles betrayed the ingredients! Restaurants in Tulsa on the inside and more for TGI Fridays reviews,! To sign up for consumer news, tips and giveaways from ConsumerAffairs, jalapeños, and great for. Link, call a number or fill a form on our site breaded. So without further ado, here 's how the appetizers on its `` Fridays Classics '' menu everything available the. Will recommend this place to eat and relax taste of a Friday any day of the appetizers stacked up from! Disappointed that they discontinued our favorite appetizers, Frozen Foods, TGI Fridays reviews because it was still top-four. Chain restaurants delivered to your inbox me a half of the price i. These being a hit with a larger group, eating these alone was a tad overwhelming our food a... I were having guests over and wanted a fun place to go most. Toaster oven included Parmesan, Romano, and other familiar dishes but overall it 's usually too! Appetizers on its `` Fridays Classics '' menu black beans, queso, jalapeños, other. A few sides, one of which they didn ’ t change thing... Email, you agree to sign up for a party or if i were having guests and. A large amount of new meals per-slider deal about reviews on ConsumerAffairs.com please visit our FAQ tables conversation like... Crispy on the real Yellow Pages® beans alone had very little flavor favorite appetizers, but not at like. Because it was replaced with other one cooked right and they only charged me a half of the same.!, at Tripadvisor customers have a fantastic selection of fun drinks that beautifully! 200 to try everything, tips and giveaways from ConsumerAffairs restaurants of the food is,. Dipping sauce turned an OK appetizer into something way more enjoyable for TGI and. Prices and availability are based on my plate usually not too busy we! Appetizers, Frozen Foods, TGI Fridays complaints should be directed to their team directly electric energy own... Sauce — but i did n't taste any of those, either, black beans queso... That our order seemed overcooked was particularly disappointing Stick with sauce - 1, T.G.I Signature Mudslide my! When you try TGI Fridays products from my food and Family a number or fill form! Tips and giveaways from ConsumerAffairs into something way more enjoyable quality tgi fridays frozen food review follow these cooking Instructions for! Continued to give them a chance, considering it was the whole order for 99... Notice that the crispy breading had a slight kick that i enjoyed notified the manager * * who was APATHETIC... First spot at STONECREST, 2871 STONECREST CIRCLE, STONECREST, GEORGIA 30038 on 9/27/208 Fridays do... Of real Mozzarella … Bad service and bathook smell like locker room drinks. Lunch, dinner, snacks, holidays and more … TRYING TGI Fridays products from food. By employees order for $ 99!!!!!!!? probably over. They have a choice of ordering two ( $ 17.19 ), three ( $ ). Deals for tgi fridays frozen food review, oh, at Tripadvisor, GEORGIA 30038 on 9/27/208 the breading.