Chordie works as a search engine and provides on-the-fly formatting. Wait a second, we are searching and sorting best tabs for you. Guitar chords and guitar tablature made easy. Hi! To remove this song please click here. I was just out of the service thumbin' through the classifieds. Riding With Private Malone chords. Riding With Private Malone Chords & Lyrics – David Ball Intro -E E I was just out of the service thumbing through the classifieds Asus2 When an ad that said:"Old Chevy" somehow caught my eye E The lady didn't know the year,or even if it ran Asus2 B7 E Esus E But I had that thousand dollars in my hand search engine for finding guitar chords and guitar tabs. fresh tabs top tabs lessons submit videos . subscribe share tweet. fresh tabs top tabs lessons submit videos . You can now report bad ads if you suffer from sound/video ads. Riding With Private Malone Chords by David Ball learn how to play chords diagrams. George Jones - Who's Gonna Fill Their Shoes? Oops... Something gone wrong.Make sure that your image is .jpg, .png, .gif and is less than 30 MB.Best pictures will appear on our main page. Correction: David Ball - Riding With Private Malone (chords) Chords Standard The chords for this song have already been posted, and in the older version the chords for the refrain were correct. Guitar chords and guitar tablature made easy. Riding With Private Malone chords by David Ball with chords drawings, easy version, 12 key variations and much more. Chordie does not index songs against artists'/composers' will. Last updated on 03.24.2014 Chordie is a Just be on page with bad ads and submit it to us via form below. Billy Ray Cyrus - Some Gave All (Official Music Video), Show the world what you are playing with ChordU. [A E F#m B G#m C#m Am] Chords for David Ball Riding With Private Malone with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. I was just out of the service thumbin' through the classifieds, Well it didn?t take me long at all I had her runnin' good, I loved to hear those horses thunder underneath her hood, I had her shining like a diamond and I'd put the ragtop down, All the pretty girls would stop and stare as I drove her though town, The buttons on the radio didn?t seem to work quite right, but it picked up that oldies show especially late at night, I'd get the feelin' sometimes if I turned real quick I'd see. We'll get snapshot of this page, ads identifiers and will analyze it. All contents are subject to copyright, provided for educational and personal noncommercial use only. tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/d/david_ball/riding_with_private_malone_ver2_crd.htm, tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/d/david_ball/riding_with_private_malone_crd.htm, www.guitartabs.cc/tabs/b/ball_david/riding_with_private_malone_crd.html, www.guitaretab.com/d/david-ball/36492.html, tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/d/david_ball/riding_with_private_malone_ver3_crd.htm, www.guitartabs.cc/tabs/d/david_ball/riding_with_private_malone_crd.html, www.guitartabs.cc/tabs/d/david_ball/riding_with_private_malone_crd_ver_2.html, www.guitaretab.com/d/david-ball/267439.html, www.guitartabs.cc/tabs/d/david_ball/riding_with_private_malone_crd_ver_3.html, tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/d/david_ball/riding_with_private_malone_ver4_crd.htm, www.azchords.com/b/balldavid-tabs-4868/ridingwithprivatemalone-tabs-100717.html, www.tabcrawler.com/archive.php?action=view&file_id=2717&artist=ball david&song=riding with private malone, www.tabcrawler.com/archive.php?action=view&file_id=2718&artist=ball david&song=riding with private malone2, www.tabondant.com/eng/tabs/david-ball/riding-with-private-malone#85767, www.tabondant.com/eng/tabs/david-ball/riding-with-private-malone#85768. Chords for David Ball Riding With Private Malone. Important: The song above is NOT stored on the Chordie server. Riding With Private Malone David Ball. Chordie is a search engine for finding guitar chords and guitar tabs. The original song is hosted at www.guitartabs.cc.