?��K��Sz��������4t��Ú�߻o�u����_ޔ>�pŋޔ�{�o�?5�s�ޟ}� ?�x;���1\&^=���������q���ȗ�$/�}:���,���AuG�}�p�O�R�I,�v$��'�LgT��)t"���G�G� 1 �S�������M//g=�������F+�e�8Wk)��{�'� j�+��M2�}D� i��2��kE|k�n��pE�S����y���x\Ņ&�.��&��;��&���Yv]^%9f�e�8�{�4����Qh=H^I8c�q�2�a;�qw�$�p�xq�ɛ�-����m�&�y�P����'%C ��"c��a:����p^�1�§��W�Ya\�hWsw��d����މ��`��M���>;���j�)���z��3�4�~�/Pi�5�y��p3>��!��ք�����#ӌ��Hud�_�&�G[ � ���!OQ�GCI��'�3ْz~?����Dq�08ۘ�8o�J��|�N6�? I live in Canada, _____ is a densely populated country. 3. A. In these worksheets, students identify relative pronouns and relative clauses. PDF Exercises: Worksheet 1 / 2 Multiple Choice Quizzes: Relative Clauses Quizzes 1. lp4�c��@���(d��P l���R� �b� �)>^�e��K�-ٺ.���o�ٹgѥ]EԺkP��ܯ,��Ԑ�+SHo� 6. 2. x��ZI��6����9�-�l��`w�rK2�C�)��@������JRI���c�c�R����[�t���_�:wnr'Ӎ�>���? The doctor _____ examined the child was very gentle. Lee teaches a class of students _____ native language is not English. ��ʢad\!Ӵ��ՐՐ�6�I�/RY��kc$d������gT�8�� ��N~�e(�. Using relative pronouns and relative clauses. 3. 5. The town we spent the holidays was very beautiful. Complete the exercise with who, whom, whose or where. A cemetery is a place people are buried. 4. With Lingolia Plus you can access 8 additional exercises about Relative Pronouns, as well as 723 online exercises to improve your English. What's the name of the man car you borrowed? To make sure that you understand the correct answers, our answer keys offer simple explanations as well as handy tips and tricks. �WFh�o�t����{(z*cM�g�26%�l6O�9G�6�#�H�S� Tenses; IF-Clauses; Adjective - … ,.�����G>T3����^7�,��{�� ��F�1e\�EӐ�Qܒ<0��������S� ,)��q/>�"#��� ��=�2�޿���5.��8](>�g2w5?�&�Si�؄i�"��>K��j�OZ8!�%I�'�Z��ZhU���]�a�h�1��,Q ���%oV��4�[�%����dR�� Super Teacher Worksheets - www.superteacherworksheets.com. Complete the following sentences using appropriate relative pronouns. Relative Pronouns – mixed exercise; Need more practice? Answer Key Relative Pronouns A relative pronoun introduces an adjective clause. B1 Relative Pronuns RC004 Complete the sentences with relative pronouns from the box. Relative Clauses Worksheet 1 Relative Pronouns Use the relative pronouns in the box to complete the sentences who(m) that which where when whose 1. Your students can see different examples of how sentences do and don’t work before trying them out themselves. Relative Pronouns - Exercises. An orphan is a child parents have passed away. 3. 2 0 obj English Practice Downloadable PDF Grammar and Vocabulary Worksheets. 1. Relative Clauses (B1) RC005 - Relative Clauses - Combine the TWO Sentences; RC004 - Relative Pronouns; RC003 - Relative Clauses - Combine the TWO Sentences; RC002 - Relative Clauses - Combine the TWO Sentences; RC001 - Relative Clauses ; B1 Grammar. These words are used to introduce more information about a noun. Relative pronouns are words like who, whom, whose, which and that. The range of activities will be sure to keep kids engaged, from writing song lyrics using … 2. THAT – WHEN – WHERE - WHICH - WHO – WHOSE - WHY 1. Worksheets > Grammar > Grade 4 > Pronouns > Relative pronouns. The new movie is about a boy _____ has lost his parents in a car accident. This relative pronouns worksheet with answers pdf is a fantastic addition to your classroom or hometime learning as it helps demonstrate how to use relative pronouns to create complex sentences. %PDF-1.4 He is the young man, _____ wife left him for someone else. … It refers to a noun or a pronoun in a sentence. A pacifist is a person believes that all wars are wrong. Relative pronouns include the words who, whom, which, that, and whose. Get 3 months membership for just €10.49 (≈ $12.48). <> %äüöß … Sometimes the words what, when, where and why are also used like relative pronouns. Home / B1 / Grammar / Relative Clauses. '�� �Ҏc�>Li�=�Q� 2. example: My brother, who is five years younger than me, helped wash the … stream The common relative pronouns are which, that, who, whom, whose, whoever and whomever; they introduce relative clauses which act like an adjective to give information about the subject of the sentence.