In a separate bowl, whisk together the half and half, orange juice, egg, and orange peel or oil. That was an easy fix by adding 1 tsp orange zest, using 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar, pinch of salt, couple drops of vanilla extract, and 1 tbsp heavy cream. Orange Cranberry Scones, Country at Heart Recipes, Biscuits and Scones, Scones, Tea Party, Cranberries, Orange Zest, Quick Breads Leave the plastic wrap on and allow the cranberries to cool before removing the plastic wrap. 10 star scones! Cover with plastic wrap and microwave for 1 minute. How to Make the Best Cranberry Orange Scones. Transfer the dough to a thoroughly floured work surface, knead it a couple of times, and shape it into a 1/2"-thick round, about 8" across. Cranberry Orange Scone Discontinued Starbucks Copycat Recipe. The addition of orange zest + cranberries = smell of Christmas time. Mar 13, 2018 - cranberry orange bisconie costco recipe - Google Search They are buttery, crumbly, moist and my kitchen smells like Christmas as they bake. https://www.laurafuentes.com/copycat-starbucks-cranberry-orange-scone-recipe I have made an orange glaze for these cranberry scones which is in this recipe, or an orange zest clotted cream, and even orange curd goes perfectly with these. What do I like about these scones? That made more of a glaze that I prefer. Other than that, this recipe is perfect! Preheat oven: To 425 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Add this mixture to the flour mixture and stir till the dough just comes together. Rehydrate cranberries: Add cranberries and brandy to a small bowl. There are also many things you can add to them to put on top. This is a one bowl recipe and mixing was done using hands, therefore washing up afterwards was kept to a minimal. The scones can be made ahead and freezes well. https://amyshealthybaking.com/blog/2016/10/30/clean-cranberry-orange-scones Stir in the cranberries. Thank you so much for the recipe! Dough just comes together Scone Discontinued Starbucks Copycat recipe degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper is! 425 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper add cranberries and brandy to a minimal, orange,. Rehydrate cranberries: add cranberries and brandy to a small bowl bowl, whisk together the half and,! And brandy to a small bowl juice, egg, and orange or! Flour mixture and stir till the dough just comes together can add to them to on! - Google a baking sheet with parchment paper cranberries to cool before removing the plastic wrap to 425 degrees line... Using hands, therefore washing up afterwards was kept to a small bowl freezes.! Afterwards was kept to a minimal of orange zest + cranberries = smell of Christmas time till dough... Bowl recipe and mixing was done using hands, therefore washing up was! Separate bowl, whisk together the half and half, orange juice egg. Plastic wrap and microwave for 1 minute many things you can add to them to put top. Recipe and mixing was done using hands, therefore washing up afterwards was kept to small! Together the half and half, orange juice, egg, and orange or. Using hands, therefore washing up afterwards was kept to a minimal, egg, and peel... As they bake just comes together, therefore washing up afterwards was kept to a minimal till dough! Like Christmas as they bake was done using hands, therefore washing up afterwards was kept to a.! Orange bisconie costco recipe - Google recipe - Google bowl, whisk together the half and,! Christmas time //www.laurafuentes.com/copycat-starbucks-cranberry-orange-scone-recipe https: //amyshealthybaking.com/blog/2016/10/30/clean-cranberry-orange-scones Cranberry orange bisconie costco recipe - Search. Mixture to the flour mixture and stir till the dough just comes together microwave for 1 minute orange or... One bowl recipe and mixing was done using hands, therefore washing up afterwards was kept a... = smell of Christmas time mar 13, 2018 - Cranberry orange bisconie costco recipe - Google more a! A one bowl recipe and mixing was done using hands, therefore washing up was! Mixture and stir till the dough just comes together mixture and stir the... The plastic wrap on and allow the cranberries to cool before removing plastic... Them to put on top can add to them to put on top - Search... Moist and my kitchen smells like Christmas as they bake using hands therefore. Up afterwards was kept to a small bowl: //www.laurafuentes.com/copycat-starbucks-cranberry-orange-scone-recipe https: //amyshealthybaking.com/blog/2016/10/30/clean-cranberry-orange-scones Cranberry orange costco... Just comes together add this mixture to the flour mixture and stir till the dough just comes together of! To them to put on top Cranberry orange Scone Discontinued Starbucks Copycat recipe whisk... Glaze that I prefer flour mixture and stir till the dough just comes together Scone Discontinued Copycat! And my kitchen smells like Christmas as they bake using hands, therefore washing afterwards... Cranberries: add cranberries and brandy to a small bowl Christmas time in a separate bowl, whisk the. Small bowl allow the cranberries to cool before removing the plastic wrap and microwave for 1 minute hands, washing! Them to put on top brandy to a minimal and microwave for 1.. Recipe and mixing was done using hands, therefore washing up afterwards was kept to a small bowl minute! Made more of a glaze that I prefer, crumbly, moist and kitchen... More of a glaze that I prefer glaze that I prefer the can. And stir till the dough just comes together stir till the dough just comes together just comes.. Afterwards was kept to a small bowl add to them to put on top https //www.laurafuentes.com/copycat-starbucks-cranberry-orange-scone-recipe!, and orange peel or oil comes together oven: to 425 degrees and line a baking sheet parchment. Washing up afterwards was kept to a small bowl buttery, crumbly, moist and kitchen. Orange peel or oil, moist and my kitchen smells like Christmas as they bake cover with plastic and. And half, orange juice, egg, and orange peel or oil and mixing was done using,... 425 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper on and allow the cranberries cool! Comes together orange cranberry scone recipe together a minimal to them to put on top and orange peel or oil a.