I am here to help you regarding all your problems related to career. For regular past participles add 'ed' to the verb ('play… When we don’t have any plan then we only discuss that what will we do in the future. The verbs in the spelling section will take the root word, infinitive, the verb in the future for of precisely "be going to ~", and the verb with a direct object. Right answer is B because here the sentences is about pronouns WE and YOU (not only for we or not only for you). Sir I am little confuse where we use will with I and where we use shall with I pls. / He was going to call you, but he couldn't find his mobile phone. We just predict that this action will happen in the future because no one can see the future. All materials are provided as is. Click here to learn about how to USE this tense. Definition of Future Tense. Sorry, I can't stay after school today; I. Step by step best order to learn English grammar? Examples: I was going to study for my grammar test, but I had no time. I’ve learnt a lot of knowledge of Eng. Sometimes we make the sentences with the help of the verb “To think”. In this case we use simple future tense. Sometimes the word “Be” is used to express the future. There is a future tense vocabulary practice section and a verbs spelling section. A)shall (An intention is a plan for the future that you have already thought about.). - Arrangements What are you going to have for lunch today? As we have discussed that any action (that is going to occur in future and not occurred yet) is represented by future tense. In this example it is told that Steve will go in the future and he has not gone yet. MES is not responsible for delivery, cultural appropriateness, errors, losses or damages associated with use of MES sites. The grammar games mix first, second and third person to practice conjugation of "be" and solidify the grammar rules. Future tense represents actions which will happen in the future. Learn how your comment data is processed. The vocabulary sections and listening activities only use the third person. Wh words are when, why, who, where, whom, how, what, how much, how many. The elusive edge of Innovation. The auxiliary verb will is used in making predictions or simple statements of fact about the future. - Scheduled events. For example,” Steve will go to London tomorrow”. In this we use be as main verb. Practice the future tense using "be + going to + verb" with these fun games. At that place, we often use simple future tense. Grammar games for kids to practice verb tenses, spelling, reading, writing, conversation, and grammar in use. I have a little confusion on Simple Future Tense: Future action of going London is being expressed here. I will play. Tips to improve communication skill in English? This is a very difficult aspect of English grammar. When any one promises, he must be talking about that in future he will fulfill his promise. will go home. If sentence is:- Group Discussion can be defined as the methodology that takes place among a group of people, What is Simple Future Tense, rules, structure and examples:  Future tense is used to express any action that is near to happen in the future or any action that is not happened yet. What is Simple Future Tense, rules, structure and examples: Future tense is used to express any action that is near to happen in the future or any action that is not happened yet. They can be simply made by adding auxiliary verbs. There are 10+ activities with each topic providing a lot of practice for ESL students or just use them as games for kids to learn spelling and vocabulary online. There are several different ways in English that you can talk about the future. Future Continous Tense. Simple Future Tense= Subject + will/Shall + 1st form of verb + Object, Will—(He, she, it, you, they, singular and plural noun). MES reserves the right to terminate or make changes to this agreement for any reason and without notice. In this example it is told that Steve. Thanks a lot……… Robert will be going to the varsity. We just predict that this action will happen in the future because no one can see the future. Gracias estoy aprendiendo English y he comprendido el future tense.thanks you. Will future. Your email address will not be published. Then, there are some games for practicing using the future tense in conversation and games for listening practice. B)will Grammatically, Simple future tense is made up of four parts: Subject, auxiliary verb will/shall, Base verb and Object. Use at your own risk and discretion. Hello,I am Sumit Thakur. Tag questions are those questions which are answered at the end of the sentence. Simple Future is used when we plan or make a decision to do something. English tenses can be tricky to learn, and the future tense in particular is a part of English grammar that many people struggle with. Grammer from ds website. Thanks it is good for us If you feel any problem regarding this topic then comment below so that we can solve out your problems. 5 problems why English learning is so difficult in India? Here we use simple future tense to discuss the situation when we don’t have any plan. When you make any question that can be answered as yes or no, then you should start it with auxiliary verb followed by the subject and the 1st form of base verb. In these examples, there is no proper plan to execute. Then what is the answer either A or B, Hello Sarauv, Thanks. Urban pandemic – isolation and inequality. When you make any guesses about the future and we predict that this will happen in the future then at that place we use simple future tense. When you make any question that starts with wh word, then you should start it from wh word  and then add auxiliary verb, after that subject followed by the 1st form of base verb. Listen to Urban Pandemic – Isolation And Inequality and forty-nine more episodes by Future Tense, free! Future Tense Simple Future Tense. So in these kinds of situations we use simple future tense. She will … Yes/No Sentences = Will/Shall + Subject + 1st form of Verb +Object? As an example - do, to do, do homework, be going to do, be going to do homework. The present simple tense is usually used to refer to future events that are scheduled (and outside of our control). The decisions are being made at the time of speaking. I will sleep. Für Englischlerner mit Deutsch als Muttersprache ist es oft ungewohnt, eine andere Zeitform zu benutzen, wenn im Deutschen auch die Gegenwartsform ausreicht – zum Beispiel in einem Satz wie "Morgen fahre ich nach Berlin". What is Future Continuous Tense, rules, uses and examples, What is Group Discussion, Tips, Advantages and Types, Complete English Grammar Tenses in Hindi + Free PDF, What is Software Quality Assurance and Its Process, Explain Cohesion and Coupling With Types in Software Engineering.