The price for the goods will be as stipulated on the website at the time when you place your order, but this will need to be validated by us prior to processing your order. I bought this tv a couple weeks ago, i downsized from a 65” Panasonic and got this 58” Phillips so comparing the both the Phillips picture is perfect, crisp and sharp the contrast is better than what i have seen before you see colours i never did on my Panasonic (was hdr10+ 4k etc) so the picture is an easy win plus when you have content in Dolby Vision its just that bit better. Dolby Vision also adjusts the picture to take full advantage of each display's characteristics and presents an optimized picture for each scene in specially mastered content.

Dolby Atmos compatible sound
With Dolby Atmos decoding, this Philips 58 inch TV has the potential to deliver a more immersive sound with a truly cinematic feel. Philips 4K UHD TV. Good picture, Ambilight is great and i like the on screen menus more than my Samsung bought at the same time. What exactly is a 'Network Music Player'? Please note: 03 numbers are NOT premium rate numbers. All products that are available to purchase on the Richer Sounds website can be delivered free to blind, partially sighted or those with a disability. MacOS, the operating system of MacBooks, is built for designers and includes easy-to-use creative tools for video and photo editing. Subject to application, financial circumstances and borrowing history. - Catch up TV: BBC iPlayer, ITV Hub, All 4, My5, BBC News, BBC Weather, 8-day EPG and 7-day catch up with Freeview Play, - Philips 58PUS7855 58" 4K Ultra HD HDR LED TV with Amazon Alexa, Ambilight LED lighting for immersive entertainment, HDR: Dolby Vision / HDR10+ / HDR10 / Hybrid Log-Gamma (HLG). Very helpful and knowledgeable staff, gave what sounded like honest opinions which was appreciated. Just give our sales team a quick call. Click here, Free delivery to most of Great Britain mainland, loc_en_GB, sid_PHIL-58PUS8555, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]. We're confident that our prices are amongst the very keenest out there, so we've made it as easy as pie to qualify for our Price Beat. TV has arrived a few days ago and we love it since. The smart features are very good too, no lag and has everything you need as well as the very useful google assistant. Bring the cinema to your sofa with this fantastic 58-inch Philips TPVision TV. Head over to Mobile Phones Direct for our amazing pay-monthly deals. The 58PUS8555 also supports standard HDR10 and HLG formats.

Dolby Vision for dramatic imaging
As well as supporting HDR10+, this Philips 58” TV is also compatible with Dolby Vision - a leading format in Hollywood and cinemas around the world. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. The staff at Richer Sounds Plymouth took me through exchanging to the smaller size, provided timeframes and what would happen on the day. Good size. Currys PC World make up our family of stores. Our VIP club is completely FREE for ALL customers and comprises a fantastic set of privileges. If there is a problem, we will inform you of the correct price and will give you the opportunity to purchase the goods at the correct price. 03 numbers connect you directly to the store or department you call, and are charged at the same rate as you are charged for numbers starting in 01 and 02. Subject to status. If you’re sure you’ve entered it correctly, go back to the product page, and click on ‘Add to basket’. Featuring 3-sided Ambilight, the Philips 58PUS8555 makes for truly immersive viewing. Using LED lights and clever software, it creates a glow from the frame of your TV that extends the action on screen into your home. 4K UHD display. All claims must be made through the Philips website before the 31st January 2021, Picture quality is crystal clear. Remember that a TV’s size in inches is diagonal from corner to corner. Once reserved, your item's held till closing time the next day, to be paid for when you collect. And thanks to the SAPHI dashboard, it’s incredibly easy to navigate too, so you’ll find what you’re after in no time. The points that I am still missing though are a loud enough speaker system (really quiet for such a big TV) and a decent appstore. Credit is provided by NewDay Ltd, 7 Handyside Street, London, N1C 4DA. You can choose a paid morning or afternoon delivery timeslot when you checkout. Fast and light, these laptops are easy to carry around and let you use apps like Gmail and Google Docs to get work done. Featuring 3-sided Ambilight, the Philips 58PUS8555 makes for truly immersive viewing.

Ambilight 3-sided for unique vision
Unique to Philips, Ambilight technology expands the picture’s presence, giving a more immersive and engaging experience. The better the resolution, the more detailed your games will look. Unfortunately, as our delivery partner is no longer able to operate in Northern Ireland, we are unable to offer home delivery to any Northern Ireland postcode. Tell us if you’re looking for the address of a new property, as we may not have its eircode on our records yet. Very happy with the ambi light, great picture and screen. ... Philips 58PUS8505/62 146 Cm 4K Ultra HD HDR 10 Plus Led 3 Taraflı Ambilight Android Dahili Uydu Alıcılı Tv. We’ll then use our back-up system to do an enhanced check. Using a clear, intuitive interface, Android lets you effortlessly switch between Netflix, Amazon Prime, YouTube and many other services. Having LG Nano Cell in the other room I can compare, the picture is really good and ambilight is great feature. Selected large items are available to reserve online and collect in store. Android lets you pick up where you left off in the latest series or check out new movie releases – all without getting lost within complicated menus.

Voice control with built-in Google Assistant and works with Alexa
Working via the built-in Android system, Google Assistant helps you find content, apps and even controls compatible smart home devices, such as the Philips Hue lighting system. Our site uses cookies to give you the best experience. Our other websites Carphone Warehouse Ireland | About DSG Retail Ltd Corporate site | Careers | PR & media © Dixons Carphone Retail Ireland Ltd, 3rd Floor Office Suite, Omni Shopping Centre, Santry, Dublin 9, Ireland Incorporated in Ireland, a private company with issued shares. They’re available: In a very few cases, our location checker may not recognise an existing town or eircode. Had a bit of a wait for TV as there was none in stock due to manufacturer catching up with stock due to covid, but staff at Glasgow store were very helpful and have me a discount for the wait which was very much appreciated, very happy with the TV it was worth the wait. E&OE. So, you’ll feel like you’re at the heart of all your favourite movies and shows. How do I know I'm getting the most from my hi-fi? Experience more immersive viewing with Ambilight technology. Bright surfaces will shine. These laptops can be converted into a tablet and may have other configurations too, making them great for all sorts of tasks. We're always working hard to give you the best possible price, but if you do find it cheaper somewhere else, we'll price match it! The TV is great. Choose from the latest mobile phones on ao.com. 4K UHD Smart LED TV. No Spotify and no Disney+ is kind of a bummer to be honest. RAM lets your laptop multitask and handle demanding jobs – so more RAM will mean you can edit much faster. It has a 4K Ultra HD resolution that will make your favourite blockbusters look better than ever, while Dynamic Dolby Vision HDR delivers stunning contrast and colour to bring those high-octane action scenes to life. Delay in delivery was understandable in pandemic but emailed updates as the delivery date slipped would have been appreciated and saved me having to ring although friendly & helpful when I did. Need a few things clearing up? To do this, call us on 1890 400 001. We've broken down the key features so that you can choose the laptop that's best suited to what you need. To check stock, or to get advice about a product please contact your local store. promo_copy_line:Claim 10 COMPLIMENTARY UHD movie rentals on Rakuten TV, 58 inch 4K Ultra HD HDR Smart LED TV Freeview Play, Claim 10 COMPLIMENTARY UHD movie rentals on Rakuten TV, https://www.richersounds.com/tv-projectors/philips-tvs.html. The ambilight is amazing, anyone tells you its gimic then they clearly havent had one! (Some of these web prices are cheaper than in-store, so please mention that you've seen these offers online.). The swivel stand lets you get the perfect viewing angle – avoiding annoying reflections in the room.

Handy, QWERTY remote
Flip the remote over and you’ll find a very handy QWERTY keypad. The latest version of Windows is really easy to use, so you'll have no trouble watching movies, working or browsing the internet. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. We’re still delivering to our customers safely. Because we match the prices of competitors, there is the potential for prices to drop further. We schedule deliveries from 7am until 7pm. Enjoy the deepest blacks and the brightest whites, the most vivid, brilliant colours and natural, lifelike skin tones. If you’re self-isolating then we’re now only able to deliver products to your doorstep. NewDay Ltd and AO Retail Limited are each authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Otherwise, we’ll come into your home but only deliver to behind your main door. Colour, vibrancy and excitement move beyond the screen and into your living room to bring you a viewing experience beyond the ordinary.

Philips P5 Perfect Picture Engine delivers stunning image quality
With huge processing power, the Philips P5 Engine delivers the best picture possible – whatever the source. Screen Size (measured diagonally in inches), Great Knowledge about products and honesty. Overall 10/10 best tv i have ever owned, my next upgrade would be the OLED version. Alternatively, connect your Amazon Echo or similar Alexa device and use voice commands via Alexa.

Sleek design – with swivel stand
With its metal finish bezel, the 58PUS8555 exudes quality. Credit is available only to UK residents aged 18 and over. Visit http://www.royalmail.com if you think the eircode details you’re entering may be wrong. 4 weeks wait but worthwhile. We will always offer our customers our price match promise. Most screens are 1080p Full HD but 1440p and 4K screens will give you sharper images. Any offers are genuine savings. Members of our team are happily working from home to provide advice, info on stock and other help.