1. No need is unimportant? Philippians 4:19 So what happens to us when God comes thru? The First King, 1 Samuel 16:1-13 Let all such take this to their heart for their comfort that God will supply all their need. D. There may be a lesson for the believer to learn before the need can 4. 3. around. 3. To receive that healing, we must first, Follow Healing the Brokenhearted Devotionals on WordPress.com. 2. Philippians 4:14–17. He'd been thrown in prison, he'd faced persecution, and he'd suffered at the hands of those who hated him. upon God to meet his need. The Bible is filled with His promises. 5. Deuteronomy 17:14-15, 18-20 There is no limit? 4. be met. Jesus Christ, and asking God to meet our needs in Him. How many of us have been stricken with some physical need and been God allows needs in our lives to drive us to Him. Devotion topics: Life, of God allowing those needs to come into our lives. to further our development, and to give us confidence in His character. you.". That healing process should never include ungodly methods, but only types of ministry that line up with Scripture and honor and glorify the Lord. Seeking God, See God's love and power, his presence and purpose in your life everyday, Deuteronomy 17:14-20 and through the process of time we often learn more about the purposes Note: "according to His riches in glory.". We have been given a new year to serve God. It is essential for our confidence in the character of God. And nothing ever changed and my needs were never met. 4:19) yet admits that he has experienced times of want (Phil. (1 Pet 1:7) "That the trial of your faith, being much more precious unto praise and honour and glory at the appearing of Jesus Christ:", 1. Enter your email address and click FOLLOW button to receive notifications of new devotionals by email. Judges 9:7-20 It's guaranteed! God is God; therefore, He is able to provide and He will supply whatever Why would God supply all our need? 3. Why does He does not make any promises that will be broken, and the super-abundance of His generosity covers all-things. Today’s passage presents an interesting paradox. God's disposal. A Useless, All-Important King? 1. In these verses, Paul was thanking the Philippians for their support of his ministry. 4. When Paul wrote the words of Philippians 4:19, he was speaking from experience. It is "my God" who shall provide for the needs. So we will ask for Paul’s desire to have the Philippians get a blessing by giving to his work is an illustration of what we should think when faithful churches and ministries ask for our support. His point was that God always provides what we, One of our most important needs is healing for our broken hearts that are the result of painful and traumatic experiences in our lives. But God had faithfully met Paul's needs every step of the way. Today Daily Devotional is brought to you by: 1700 28th Street SEGrand Rapids, MI 49508, 3475 MainwayPO Box 5070, STN LCD 1Burlington, ON L7R 3Y8, Phone: 616.942.9383 Most of us have read and heard this verse quoted many times. If we obey the Lord, we can be sure that he will bless us by supplying what we need in His perfect timing. Why would God supply all our need? In order for this to occur, we must follow the Lord’s guidance and directions as we pursue inner healing. No matter what the need is, the need is not greater than God. needs. My God will meet all your needs according to his glorious riches in Christ Jesus. Sometimes our needs are so great and having them met is so critical. 4. great promise to believers who are struggling with their circumstances. To receive that healing, we must first sincerely accept Jesus as our personal Lord and Savior. experiencing the need. Web Development by Build For Humans. It refers to any need that arises, engulfs, or confronts the believer. I. Paul promises the Philippians that God will supply all their needs (Phil. It is essential for our encouragement. God does not promise to give us everything we want. God will be with us every step of the way, providing for us in ways that only God can. Take all the riches and wealth, glory and majesty of heaven? He said that he knew how to suffer need and how to abound in blessings. (Psa 119:71) "It is good for me that I have been afflicted; that As we trust and obey the Lord, our need for emotional and spiritual healing will be met and our relationships with the Most High God, Jesus and the Holy Spirit will be strengthened. It is during this time of waiting for the need to be met that we Wanted: A Good King. (Heb 4:15) "For we have not an high priest which cannot be touched All rights reserved. Most of us have read and heard this verse quoted many times. c. God teaches us some wonderful lessons. In these verses, Paul was thanking the Philippians for their support of his ministry. Philippians 4:19: "But my God shall supply all your need, according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus." 2. Or what about this question; why, as believers, do we have needs? We must be careful not to confuse the two. He always does take care of our needs always having all sufficiency in all things, may abound to every good work" 5. Philippians 4:19 NIV Philippians 4:19 NLT Philippians 4:19 ESV Philippians 4:19 NASB Philippians 4:19 KJV Philippians 4:19 Bible Apps Philippians 4:19 Parallel Philippians 4:19 Biblia Paralela Philippians 4:19 Chinese Bible Philippians 4:19 French Bible Philippians 4:19 German Bible Philippians 4:19 Commentaries Bible Hub Philippians 4:19 And my God will supply all your needs according to His riches in glory in Christ Jesus(NASB: Lockman) ... for help against temptation, for the quickening of languishing devotional life, the need for daily bread or employment. Post was not sent - check your email addresses! His point was that God always provides what we need. ?well enough that he can trust and depend