Its unique bi-fold design allows it to stand upright on a cutting board or the two grating surfaces can be separated for individual use right over a bowl. Excellent purchase. If you really need a zester then you can just a separate one! OXO Good Grips … Non-slip feet allow it to sit firmly on any flat surface or any bowl. The non-slip base keeps the grater in place as you work, while the soft handle provides a comfortable grip. ©2020 Bed Bath & Beyond Inc. and its subsidiaries. JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. Expand submenu for Cooking & Baking category, Expand submenu for Cleaning & Organization category, Expand submenu for Baby & Toddler category, OXO Good Grips Etched Box Grater With Removable Zester, Skip to the beginning of the images gallery, Yes, I'd like to hear the latest and exclusives. Don’t have an account? Very good in terms of easy cleaning. But eventually they dull, and it always seems the support bottom wire that runs around the bottom edge, rusts. Really a good purchase! I've used the 4-sided graters for years as they are the most stable. Non-slip feet keep the lid steady while grating or slicing. Enter your email address and we’ll send you a link to reset your password. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on June 20, 2018. This is the cheese grater I've been looking for! Grater comes apart for. It snaps apart for cleaning and folds to store easily in a drawer. Medium Cookie Scoop. OXO's Multi Grater is just right for neat and easy grating. 6 6 reviews. Grater The Grater features a stainless steel head that yields finely grated citrus zest, chocolate, hard cheeses, and more. It also makes it super easy to clean, especially in comparison to a regular box grater. Details, The OXO Thanksgiving Toolkit Shop Thanksgiving, Better coffee. Share. Skip to the end of the images gallery. Use the Multi-Grater upright on a cutting board or plate, or angle it to rest inside any size bowl for neat and easy grating. Cuisipro Surface Glide Technology 4-Sided Boxed Grater, OXO Etched Box Grater with Removable Zester, One size, Steel, Microplane 34006 4-Sided Stainless Steel Ultra-Sharp Multi-Purpose Box Grater Large, 10 inch, Black, OXO Good Grips Complete Grate & Slice Set, Professional Box Grater, Stainless Steel with 4 Sides, Best for Parmesan Cheese, Vegetables, Ginger, XL Size, Black, Microplane Profesional Series Coarse Grater, 18/8, Stainless Steel, AmazonBasics Course Hand Grater with Stainless Steel Blade, Soft Grip Handle, Grey and Green, DLD Multifunctional 3 In1Round Manual Vegetable Cutter Slicer Kitchen Accessories Potato Cheese Grind Garlic Kitchen Gadgets Grater (White), AmazonBasics 4-Sided Stainless Steel Box Grater with Storage Container, 10-Inch, AmazonBasics Extra Coarse Hand Grater with Wide Stainless Steel Blade, Soft Grip Handle, Grey and Green. JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. Two surfaces for fine or coarse grating. Not only the ability to use one half over a container, but ease of washing (by hand or dishwasher) and it can be stored flat in a cutlery drawer. Brewed at the push of a button. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. Please enter your email address below to create account. Oxo should put a little clip somewhere to keep it together for storage. The whole point is for it to be compact for storage etc, however it is quite large in general, and does take up some space. The non-slip base keeps the grater in place as you work, while the soft handle provides a comfortable grip. Reviewed in the United States on September 5, 2016. When you're done, snap the lid over the container to seal for storage. The detachable surfaces can be used as separate graters over bowls or while attached over a cutting board. ... Good Grips. Sign up and be the first to hear about exclusives, promotions and more! I really like this grater for a few reasons: You can slip the two sides from each other and use them individually. Welcome to the world of OXO, thank you for signing up! Tell us what you want to hear and we’ll make sure you’re the first to know! For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. OXO GreenSaver Produce Keeper (1.6 Qt) $12.99. The Grater features a stainless steel head that yields finely grated citrus zest, chocolate, hard cheeses, and more. Let’s create one now. Grater has two stainless steel grating surfaces. Description. There was a problem completing your request. Free Ground shipping on all orders over $19.99! Non-slip feet allow it to sit firmly on any flat surface or any bowl. Skip to the beginning of the images gallery. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. Shopping for baby? Shop now. The OXO Good Grips 9 Piece Nesting Bowls & Colanders Set is a compact set that can make a big impact. Etched Two-Fold Grater. Grates nicely and comes apart for easy washing (much better than any box grater). It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Tell us what you want to hear and we’ll make sure you’re the first to know! Sign up and be the first to hear about exclusives, promotions and more! Add to Wish List. $12.99. Reviewed in the United States on October 4, 2016. Details, The OXO Thanksgiving Toolkit Shop Thanksgiving, Better coffee. Grater comes apart for. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. Basically all pluses for this product. I just wish this was a couple of inches smaller than it is. Versatile slicer cuts produce straight, wavy or julienne. Easy-Clean Compost Bin - 1.75 Gal. Nice and sharp grater holes; when opened up it's stable. Let’s create one now. The soft handle absorbs pressure so your hands don't have to and the non-slip feet keep the Grater steady while you work. Since purchasing this, I've really only used one side (the larger one), but it is so easy to use, so easy to clean up (I've even put it through the dishwasher in the top rack, and it comes out perfectly clean), that I haven't bought a single pack of pre-grated cheese. $31.99. oxo good grips multi-grater does exactly what it say it does ,you can use it to grate cheese,potatoes,and other things you can use it on a cutting board or a plate,it has a non-slip feet to keep it firmly in place even when wet.You can use this multi-grater … I hate the tradition square metal cheese graters with the 4 sides. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on July 17, 2017, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on July 29, 2017. Don’t have an account? Please try again. Play Video. OXO Good Grips Complete Grate & Slice Set; Good Grips. Silly as it sounds, this little grater has completely liberated me from the store-bought pre-grated cheese packages.