We are forever committed to making better treats with fewer ingredients and none of the funky stuff. Beat until smooth, but do not over beat … Can’t wait to try these. Downloads; Sitemap; AGB; Impressum; Datenschutz; Nach oben scrollen Fill muffin cups 3/4 full and place in a preheated oven at 350 degrees for 20 - 30 minutes depending on the size of your muffin cups. Check out some successful fundraising stories by clicking here. Rinse blueberries lightly and drain well. The company has been dedicated to creating and baking delicious baked goods for over forty years. 20 %, , in liquid rinsed and drained or 1 cup. Add the cake mix, pudding, vegetable oil, vanilla, and milk. Ingredients. However, once they are thawed they are only good for 35 days from the date they are thawed. Required fields are marked *, COPYRIGHT © 2020 COPYKAT RECIPES • PRIVACY POLICY. No tame blueberries for us! Our mini cupcakes and snack cakes are moist, delicious and packed with sweet goodness. February 6, 2009 by Stephanie, Last Updated August 5, 2020 9 Comments. Moist, chewy and full of chocolate flavor, our delicious bite-sized brownie bites are four times the fun of a single brownie! Choose an option below to learn more! At Otis Spunkmeyer, we’ve been dedicated to baking, experimenting, and creating delicious baked goods for over 40 years. I used fresh (frozen from our yard)blueberries and I used about a cup. And, here are a few more. In my opinion the Otis Spunkmeyer Muffins are the best muffins I have ever tasted. Love Muffins? It was a name made up Kimberly, founder Ken Rawling’s daughter, then a tween with a fabulous imagination! Total Carbohydrate We are forever committed to making … We are forever committed to making better treats with fewer ingredients and none of the funky stuff. Your email address will not be published. Beat until smooth but do not overbeat. Blueberry muffins made with no artificial colors or flavors. Where do you buy the 15 0z. I hope you enjoy these. Fill muffin cups 3/4 full and place in a preheated oven at 350 degrees for 20 - 30 minutes depending on the size of your muffin cups. drianed or 1 cup of fresh or frozen blueberries. Our soft cakey breakfast muffins are made without any artificial colors or flavors and available in both our traditional size and mini muffins. Unless otherwise noted, all recipes have been created by copykat.com. Choose an option below to learn more! /*-->*/ As the company likes to say: You are going to love how easy is to make these famous muffins at home. Test with a toothpick and taking care, not to over bake. See all of the flavor options below to learn more. To the eggs add cake mix, flour, pudding, vegetable oil, vanilla, and milk. Beat until smooth, but do not over beat (about 2 1/2 minutes). Blueberry’s ?? Denny’s Blueberry and White Chocolate Pancake Puppies, Strawberry, Blueberry, and Basil Infused Water, Dolly Madison Double Chocolate Chip Mega Muffin, Olive Garden Peaches and Cream Cheesecake. From cookies and cakes to mini muffins, you're sure to find a sweet treat with none of the funky stuff! Batter will be thick. In mixing bowl, beat eggs until light. You can find most of the ingredients for all of the recipes in your local grocery store.