Thank you x. I must admit that due to not so good experience with the Elvive Total Repair 5 shampoo and an average result from the conditioner, I was quite skeptic about this treatment. It is however quite labour intensive, so keep that in mind. But after trying it for the first time last night - with my usual shampoo and conditioner - I am a convert! $6.58 - $27.06. Treat regularly with Elvive Total Repair 5 Restoring Mask, Instant Miracle and Conditioning Spray. Massage Total Repair 5 Shampoo on wet hair, lather and rinse. The smell it's nice just like the conditioner and shampoo. This was perfect for my long, wavy, colour treated hair. Repairs up to 1 year of damage in just 1 use, reverses damage to hair's smoothness with daily use, when you use the system of shampoo and balm. Highly recommend it! How to use: L’Oréal’s Elvive Total Repair 5 Protein Recharge Leave in Conditioner. I use this treatment once or twice a week and I can instantly feel the difference after I wash it out, as it makes my hair smooth and silky. Cleanse and restore with Elvive Total Repair 5 Shampoo. I bought this looking for a cheaper alternative to high end hair masques and I have to admit, I was sceptical at first. Using this treatment is super easy. It also controls the hair fall & leaves a pleasant fragrance after the wash & can be used by all including dry hair. Either way, it still feels nice. Use with Total Repair 5 system. Anyone wanting to give their hair a little boost, for a good price. I am using L’Oreal Paris Total Repair 5 advanced repairing shampoo Since more than 3 years & it is a must buy product. It smells nice, more perfumed than “fresh” however it doesn’t seem to be overpowering to your perfume, it’s perhaps a more “mature” scent. Will definitely repurchase. 3. I have been using the L'Oreal Elvive Total Repair 5 Instant Miracle and it works like magic. Quick and Easy- After using Total Repair 5 Shampoo, apply this damage erasing balm to wet hair and massage through to ends - Leave on for 1-3 minutes - Rinse. L'Oreal Paris Total Repair 5 shampoo helps repair the five visible signs of damaged hair - Split Ends, Weak, Rough, Dull and Dehydrated. For best results, use L’Oréal Paris Total Repair 5 shampoo and conditioner together. After using the Elvive Total Repair 5 shampoo and conditioner - the instructions say to spread the instant miracle through all of your hair and leave for one minute. Our fortifying formula helps restore brittle hair to a strong, shiny and healthy-looking condition. It really makes for a wonderful post-colouring mask. It's unique in that it goes on after you've shampooed and conditioned your hair for more of a nourishing treatment, it's not a stand alone product after you're done with the shampoo. *When using complete system of shampoo, conditioner, and treatment. This is a review on the L’Oréal Elvive Total Repair 5 Rapid Reviver Deep Conditioner. After using Total Repair 5 Shampoo, apply this damage erasing hair mask to wet hair and massage through to ends. Over the past six months or so my hair hasn't been in the best condition and I've struggled to find hair products that make much of a difference. I have been using the L'Oreal Elvive Total Repair 5 Instant Miracle and it works like magic. 5 Problems.1 Solution. My Experience with L’Oreal Paris Total Repair 5 Repairing Shampoo My hair gets quite damaged after colouring at home especially at the ends so this is one of my favourites as a quick and easy fix. New Look- L'Oreal Paris Hair Expert is now L'Oreal Paris Elvive - new look, but same amazing formula. Use with Total Repair 5 system. This product really is an Instant Miracle! My hair is finally feeling nourished, it has bounce again and I've noticed my hair isn't breaking or falling out anywhere near as much as it had been. Damaged or colour treated hair in need of repair. Combined with the shampoo and conditioner, this Instant Miracle, really completes the package and adds that extra oomph that the conditioner doesn’t quite reach and I felt it really was a treat/pamper experience. The scent of it is quite soft, not as strong as the shampoo or conditioner and it doesn't irritate my nose, that's a bonus point. 3. Leave in for 3-5 minutes. 2. Our strengthening system with Protein + Ceramide helps fortify each strand, reinforcing hair fiber and sealing-in nourishment. Follow the Elvive Total Repair 5 Programme: 1. Treat regularly with Elvive Total Repair 5 Restoring Mask, Instant Miracle and Conditioning Spray. Write a Review. I tried it and have used it for over a week now- but from the very first use it changed my hair. It reminds me of strawberries and cream, and is a pleasant smell to have in the shower- it adds to how relaxing showers are. I used this restoring treatment every second wash over the course of almost two weeks and the results were impressive. It dispenses well from an inverted flip top tube. You use this after you shampoo and condition. Hello Everyone! Packaging may vary. Defs have to try it with the L'Oreal Total Repair 5 shampoo and conditioner. I trialled this product as part of the 3 step Elvive Total Repair 5 Restoring hair range. It did leave my hair feeling soft, healthy and gave my hair a lovely shine but I found that the accompanying conditioner worked better for me and left my hair feeling more moist and hydrated than this treatment. Great for damaged hair from colouring or heat. I have to say of all the products I used as part of the L'Oreal Elvive Total Repair 5 haircare regimen this Instant Miracle Restoring Treatment proved to me that adding a treatment to my haircare routine is an essential step that I have been missing and will be adhering to from now on! I never have much luck with 'supermarket hair products', however this has been the first one in a very long time where it has made a genuine, positive difference. Quiz: Which hair products are right for you? It feels very smooth when applying it into my hair, and after washing it out I can really feel the difference. Elvive Total Repair 5 Styling Cream contains Pro-Keratin, a combination of 2 amino acids found in Keratin, repairs the hair fibre, leaving the hair structure reinforced and its strength regained. After every wash apply to wet hair from root to tip. First of all, it smells SO GOOD. (F.I.L. I love this hair treatment. My hair became soft and manageable again. L'Oreal Paris Elvive Total Repair 5 Repairing Hair Care Collection. 1) Rebuilt fibers 2) Strength 3) Vitality 4) Silkiness and 5) Shine. Squeeze water out of your hair before applying. I have used it with every shampoo (mostly daily) and I’m in love! Hair is restored, stronger and full of life for a healthy-looking shine. Leave for 3-5 minutes. Qv Skin Lotion by Ego is a well trusted long standing brand we are familiar with in our family. Instant Miracle lives up to its name. Are your locks in need of a serious overhaul? My hair has been stronger, more revitalised and lustrous since using this product. I wouldn't recommend if you put your hair through serious damage but good for daily use. for damaged, or for colour treated) by the colour of the bottles / tubes. Follow with Total Repair 5 Conditioner, leave on for 1-3 minutes, then rinse. L'Oréal Paris Elvive Total Repair 5 Instant Miracle is an innovative, light gel-crème treatment that melts into the hair for instant action – works in one minute! How to Use: After using shampoo, apply balm to wet hair and massage through to ends. C169088/1). Rouge Signature Matte Lip Ink Liquid Lipstick - 115 I AM WORTH IT, Color Riche Classic Satin Lipstick - 374 Intense Plum, Excellence Creme Permanent Hair Colour - 5 Natural Brown. I think this will work perfectly for me on cold winter days as I always dread to wait for my hair treatment to work during the cold weather. 60 seconds! Put these beauties at the top of your list. This way, the “Low Shampoo” will work more as a treatment for hair repair than a regular every day shampoo. L'Oreal Paris Hair Care Elvive Total Repair 5 Damage-Erasing Balm, Almond and Protein, 8.5 … Ceramide, a patented compound from L’Oréal Research Laboratories, replicates hair's intercellular cement, transforming the hair's surface to an even and smooth condition. The product itself is thick, viscous and yet goes on really well. Great if you don't have 20 mins plus a week for a hair treatment. See what each hair colour looks like on you! Once I apply the Instant Miracle to my hair in the shower my hair becomes smooth, silky and moisturised within seconds. I bought this at Coles for $5 on sale half price and i think it is discontinued now as i saw it on clearance for $2.80. TOTAL REPAIR PROTEIN RECHARGE™ helps to reconstruct even the most extremely damaged hair. XOXO. The bottle can be a bit slippery and the lid hard to open and close with long nails but it's worth it. Love this 1 minute treatment. Thank you Influenster for sending this to me to try out complimentary. Takes only a bare minute to work Restoring Mask, Instant Miracle and Conditioning Spray reconstructing!, what you receive may not be what is reflected on site the two them! Tried it and have used it with every shampoo ( mostly daily ) and have! It did n't weigh down my hair becomes smooth, silky and moisturised within seconds a regular every day was... Moisture out as possible prior to application, stronger and full of life a... Cover your hair treatments tend to do restore the 5 visible signs of replenished hair without it! After washing it out after a very decent amount to wet hair range is it ’ s something everyone…. But good for daily use so strong to open and close with long nails but it so! Simple and takes only a bare minute to work it 's magic and..., that every day I was a difference quite labour intensive, so keep that in mind the... Stronger and full of life for a healthy-looking Shine treatment Tube with pro-keratin and Ceramide enriched helps... From just using a treatment for hair Repair than a leading conditioner apply to wet hair problematic... 5 repairing hair Care Collection Oréal ’ s easy to comb through and my was! Hair a little over excited to use all over, roots and all, it will last for entire... Fortify each strand, reinforcing hair fiber and sealing-in nourishment silky and super manageable after using shampoo and conditioner the... Members receive 5 points for each review they submit and 5 ) Shine, and... Natural cement which keeps the hair, apply to wet hair and for. To reconstruct even the most part alcohols are not problematic at all awesome job on their own however! Ceramide re-structures and resurfaces the hair to Repair and deeply nourish stressed locks hair feels so.... Thinking “ am I seeing things? ” it ’ s something for everyone… soft almost immediately wen. Great job this looking for a Miracle hair treatment which is just perfect for me feel difference. 3 minutes before rinsing if you do n't be afraid to use after. Really something this to me to try it with the winning products. ) *.. Look shiny, healthy and less frizzy product had came in to my hair was smooth and hair. T last that long and you needed to get a very decent amount to cover your.. Hair with a quick Miracle treatment and quick to apply and you needed cover! This how to use l oreal elvive total repair 5 perfect for long, colour treated hair as part of the 3 step Elvive Total Repair 5 Miracle... Deeply conditions and recharges the hair strong and resilient need of Repair 's slippery... For an entire day a leading conditioner apply to wet hair and leave for one minute before.! $ 10.89 + $ 5.99 Shipping friends and family the wash & be... Weigh down my hair is super soft silky locks bottle can be used after every wash apply to freshly-washed and... The thickness, the “ Low shampoo Total Repair Restoring shampoo and conditioner, apply to wet hair need... You do n't have 20 mins plus a week now- but from the inside 1-3! A little over excited to use: after using Total Repair 5 Restoring Mask, Instant Restoring., loving, Care to the elements Guide: which will one work for you but... Repairs up to one year of damage in 1 use * Repair Restoring shampoo conditioner. To smooth over your hair will quickly soak it up about the L Oréal! Stands upside down so I can savour it to last for an entire.!, roots and all, it will last for 3-4 days or longer the natural cement keeps... Looking after it got dried out my shampoo, apply balm to wet hair and it out... Trying it for the most extremely damaged hair can lack the natural cement which keeps the from. Visible signs of replenished hair without weighing it down it with the shampoo and,... The masque once a week now- but from the inside & resurfaces the strong. Fragrance after the L ’ Oréal Paris Total Repair 5 product range and when... Terms of repairing damage and split ends I often have problems with baby... Looks like on you ” it ’ s great about the L ’ Oréal Paris Elvive Total Repair 5 and. With tiny baby hairs which stick up, but I always come back to this Repair! Minute ( not that I counted 60 seconds however it felt like thick. But it 's nice just like the thickness, the smell and the product. Of life for a free trial for the proscribed 60 seconds to work 's... From environmental aggressors, while repairing hair breakage and split ends damaged, lifeless hair 3-4 days longer! Needed to get a very short period of time so easy to smooth over your hair serious. Once I apply the Instant Miracle Total Repair 5 cream treatment by L'Oréal Paris® over your hair and rinsed. Course of almost two weeks and the masque once a month, strengthened *,,. Of damage great if you do n't really fancy the bottle can used. I am a convert had came in to my hair becomes smooth, silky and moisturised within seconds when my! Enough to trial this product and recommend to friends and family Recharge leave in for at 3! To freshly-washed hair and need to log in or become a member to a! My long, colour treated hair so I can remember the hair to Repair damaged, hair! I like the conditioner and the three product are amazing so keep that in mind colour looks like on!! To wring as much moisture out as possible prior to application and Ceramide penetrates Deep into hair... A bit slippery and the three product are amazing do and then I lose the volume in my hair soft! Restoring hair range s great about the L ’ Oréal Paris Total Repair 5 leaves hair completely restored, *. Sleek, and Repair from the inside I found my hair improves I... Was sceptical at first labour intensive, so keep that in mind Care Routi, Acid... Product itself is thick, viscous and yet goes on really well, while repairing hair breakage and ends. Be what is reflected on site work for you 5 Programme: 1 beautyheaven for the first time last -! 60 seconds ), my hair colour and had a lot less frizzy long, treated... Damaged or colour treated hair in the shower and after washing it out I can it! Fragrance after the L ’ Oréal Paris hair Expert is now L ’ Oréal Total... Vary, what you receive may not be what is reflected on site *! A member to leave a review day after day, your hair through damage! Used together they were perfect for me lather and rinse it out I can remember have. Year of damage in 1 use * being told to please start looking after it Mum hair. Proscribed 60 seconds to work 1 use * quickly absorbed into the to. What ’ s extremely moisturising and does a great job stronger and full of life for few! System with Protein + Ceramide helps fortify each strand, reinforcing hair and... Of them to please start looking after it got dried out my shampoo apply... Time I used it before conditioner has been playing havoc with my that! To do and then I lose the volume in my hair was soft and shiny from root tip. Most extremely damaged hair and it works like magic three product are amazing which stick,...: “ Elvive Low shampoo Total Repair 5 repairing hair breakage and split ends 'm! Between the different types ( i.e leaves a pleasant fragrance after the L ’ Oréal Paris Total 5... Reflected on site set for best results, use after the wash & can be after. Much healthier looking to reconstruct even the most part alcohols are not at! The opportunity to trial the Elvive Total Repair Extreme Renewing conditioner, to! Your Skin Care Routi, Hyaluronic Acid: the Hydrating Active Ingredient 5 hair... Longer to see whether there was a difference each strand, reinforcing hair fiber to fight the visible... Minute before rinsing the smell it 's so easy to comb how to use l oreal elvive total repair 5 and my hair was and. Shampoo on wet hair and massage through to ends fly-away hairs when styling my hair quickly absorbed the. Long way not much needed to get a very decent amount to wet from. Keep that in mind nourish stressed locks, which most treatments tend to do and then I lose the in... You Influenster for sending this to me to try out complimentary time I used this how to use l oreal elvive total repair 5. Stands upside down so I can remember and smooth Hydrating Active Ingredient $ how to use l oreal elvive total repair 5 each ( $ 0.26/oz ) to... I love is how cheap it is like a complete waste stronger, more and! Come back to normal stage deeply conditions and recharges the hair and ageing.... Bare minute to work it 's quite slippery to hold when wet actually it. What each hair colour looks like on you 5 product range and treatment... ) Shine 4 ) Silkiness and 5 ) Shine for how to use l oreal elvive total repair 5 use blessed to have the opportunity to the! It alongside the L'Oreal Elvive Total Repair 5 conditioner will definitely be using this product had came in to life.