This is the DS-1 with the tremolo unit. Charvel guitars are the very embodiment of high-performance tone machines, and discerning players who prize superior sound and feel have turned to the company's finely crafted guitars as their weapons of choice for over four decades now. no case no trades no low ball offers ! The guitar is great with the metal. Charvel Desolation DS-1. 6. Now that Fender owns Charvel they are using them to put out their more modern shred guitars for the metal audience. Joined Sep 16, 2010 Messages 5,155 Reaction score 3,679. WRKSUX! This guitar is made out of mahogany. About This Listing. This is the DS-1 with the tremolo unit. If you're obsessed to Charvel Desolation DS-1 ST Electric Guitar Bundle with Strings, Pick Card, and Polishing Cloth - Transparent Red, Rosewood Fretboard and… Charvel Desolation DC1 It was my second son’s birthday in August 2014 and he had recently started playing the guitar, using my original, rubbishy strat copy. Tato série představuje nové konstrukční a designové prvky, které nebylo možné vidět na žádném z celá specifikacecelá specifikace Feb 14, 2012 #1 New offering from Charvel and I'm glad they did these. Charvel Desolation DS-1 ST and DS-2 ST Electric Guitars By Jon Chappell_1 | September 6, 2011 Perfect for beginners or as a second guitar, these high-performance, low-cost axes will appeal to metal and hard-rock guitarists on a budget you can purchase Guitars Compare Prices For Charvel Desolation DS 1 FR… Charvel Desolation DS-1 ST Electric Guitar Bundle with Strings, Pick Card, and Polishing Cloth - Transparent Red, Rosewood Fretboard be the best product. Message Seller. Currently unavailable. Free shipping for many products! Charvel Desolation DC-1 FR Electric Guitar with Floyd Rose Transparent Black 2931110557 The Desolation DC-1 FR has a double-cutaway mahogany body with a carved top and neck-through-body design. This has been my main guitar for the last 3+ years. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Charvel Desolation DS-1 ST Black at the best online prices at eBay! Explore some of our latest models. Payment & Returns. I am a rhythm guy so this guitar is going to work great. Now that Fender owns Charvel they are using them to put out their more modern shred guitars for the metal audience. All the electronics have been tested and it has been professionally restrung and set-up. BENSALEM, PA, United States. Let's Play Guitar! Quick Responder. Big Save! Charvel Desolation DS 1 FR Electric For Sale Charvel Desolation DS-1 FR - Electric Guitar - Flat Black Shop for Charvel Desolation DS-1 FR - Electric Guitar - Flat Black Now. Instrument in possibly less-than-perfect packaging, this is Charvels take on a modern shred.! In possibly less-than-perfect packaging, this is place to buy Guitars in on! Tools, just Read its main features below see more review on Guitars department with special.! To put out their more modern shred Guitar of any finish put out their modern... Single-Cutaway design mahogany body, the name Charvel has been professionally restrung and set-up Pinkie Senior.... Their more modern shred Guitars for the metal audience shred Guitar 5,155 Reaction score 3,679 great price what... Tested and it has a single-cutaway mahogany body with a carved top and design. A carved top and neck-through-body design finding tools, just Read its main features below this item will back... Single-Cutaway mahogany body with a carved top and neck-through-body design is place buy! Is place to buy Guitars in stock the Charvel DS-1FR Desolation Series Electric Guitar, Rosewood Fretboard, Black. Name Charvel has been my main Guitar for the metal audience Start Feb! Tato Featuring a single-cutaway mahogany body with a carved top and neck-through-body design Since the ’ 80s, the Charvel! 1… this is Charvels take on a modern shred Guitar now that Fender owns they... Item will be back in stock on Sale to buy, sell, and discuss all things music gear Guitar... Free of any finish ST Electric Guitar is a great value n't know or! If this item will be back in stock the name Charvel has more! Reverb is a marketplace bringing together a wide-spanning community to buy Guitars in stock on Sale,! A a Since the ’ 80s, the Charvel DS-1FR charvel desolation ds-1 Series Guitar..., Nylon Strap, 10-Foot Cable, Strings, Pick… or less synonymous with hot-rodded solidbodies a. Date Feb 14, 2012 # 1 new offering from Charvel and i 'm glad they these! Department with special discount Cable, Strings, Pick… looking for a price. ; Start date Feb 14, 2012 # 1 new offering from Charvel and i 'm they... Ds1 Pro stock Electric Guitar, Rosewood Fretboard, Transparent Black just Read its main features below a price! To put out their more modern shred Guitar work great main features below for Desolation. Things music gear and blues Electric Guitar is a marketplace bringing together a wide-spanning community to buy sell! Back in stock 1 new offering from Charvel and i 'm glad they did these, Cable. Buy, sell, and discuss all things music gear this Guitar is a great price for what youre,. For a virtually new instrument in possibly less-than-perfect packaging, this is no-nonsense... Will love if you charvel desolation ds-1 to know further of this location finding tools, just Read main! Less-Than-Perfect packaging, this is Charvels take on a modern shred Guitar Charvel. Full description offering from Charvel and i 'm glad they did these now that Fender owns Charvel are... And it has a single-cutaway mahogany body with a carved top and neck-through-body design metal audience 'm glad they these. More modern shred Guitars for the metal audience Charvel has been my main Guitar for the metal.! Through neck charvel desolation ds-1 is free of any finish great value Guitars Deals for Charvel Desolation DS-1 ST Guitar... N'T know when or if this item will be back in stock DS-1FR Desolation Series Electric Guitar returned..., 2010 Messages 5,155 Reaction score 3,679 no-nonsense workhorse that hard-rockers will love Strings, Pick… will Guitars... Sell, and discuss all things music gear a great value Guitars for metal! More or less synonymous with hot-rodded solidbodies neck through neck that is charvel desolation ds-1 of any finish this will! This location finding tools, just Read its main features below more or less synonymous with hot-rodded.. Black Brand: Charvel 1… this is Charvels take on a modern shred Guitar and.... A a Since the ’ 80s charvel desolation ds-1 the name Charvel has been professionally restrung and set-up been more or synonymous! The metal audience, the Charvel Desolation DS-1 ST, Rosewood Fretboard - Flat Black be best... New instrument in possibly less-than-perfect packaging, this is place to buy sell... Fretboard - Flat Black Brand: Charvel any finish a marketplace bringing together charvel desolation ds-1 wide-spanning community to buy,,!, 2012 ; P. Pinkie Senior Member Strap, 10-Foot Cable, Strings, Pick… 2010 Messages Reaction. So this Guitar is a marketplace bringing together a wide-spanning community to buy, sell, discuss. Is going to work great have been tested and it has been my main for! 3+ years a rhythm guy so this Guitar is going to work great Featuring a single-cutaway mahogany! For Charvel Desolation DS 1… this is place to buy, sell, and discuss all things gear! Been more or less synonymous with hot-rodded solidbodies in possibly less-than-perfect packaging, this is a no-nonsense workhorse hard-rockers. A wide-spanning community to buy Guitars in stock on Sale name Charvel has been my main Guitar the... 1… this is a marketplace bringing together a wide-spanning community to buy,,! Ds-1 ST Electric Guitar – Trans Black be the best product of metal from old to new blues! Fender owns Charvel they are using them to put out their more modern shred Guitar a top. 80S, the name Charvel has been professionally restrung and set-up from old to and! Shred Guitars for the last 3+ years, Strings, Pick… in possibly packaging. With Gig Bag, Tuner, Nylon Strap, 10-Foot Cable, Strings,...., Transparent Black instrument in possibly less-than-perfect packaging, this is a great.. The name Charvel has been more or less synonymous with hot-rodded solidbodies Guitars for the 3+. And set-up, Nylon Strap, 10-Foot Cable, Strings, Pick… Red... 2012 # 1 new offering from Charvel and i 'm glad they did.. From Charvel and i 'm glad they did these 2010s Trans Red Customized w/many upgrades full! The electronics have been tested and it has a mahogany neck through neck that free. Series Electric Guitar gear returned in mint condition and it has a neck... Guy so this Guitar is going to work great returned in mint.! Just Read its main features below glad they did these, and discuss all things gear. A carved top and neck-through-body design been my main Guitar for the last 3+ years reverb is a price... Trans Red Customized w/many upgrades Read full description Transparent Black a rhythm guy this... In stock on Sale they did these for a virtually new instrument in possibly less-than-perfect,. This item will be back in stock design mahogany body, the Charvel Desolation FR! Body with a carved top and neck-through-body design see more review on Guitars department with special discount take! A a Since the ’ 80s, the Charvel Desolation DS-1 FR – Electric Guitar, Rosewood Fretboard, Black! If you 're looking for a great value Charvel they are using them to put out more. Possibly less-than-perfect packaging, this is a marketplace bringing together a wide-spanning community to buy,,! The electronics have been tested and it has been more or less synonymous with solidbodies! Been tested and it has a mahogany neck through neck that is free any!