It mixes cool dry air, with the warm air to keep you comfortable and prevent overcooling. Available at AppliancesConnection. You will cool a lot and save even more with this unit's energy saver function, 24-hour on/off timer and a 11.9 Energy Efficiency Ratio. The LG is on energy saver, and keeps the area in the mid seventies when it is 110 outside (I live in Arizona). ft. Cooling Area, 505 CFM, 3 Cooling Speed, Remote Controller, 115 Volts, 11.9 EER Timer, Auto Restart, 4 Way Air Directions, Easy Access Slide-Out Filter, Electronic Touch Controls, Programmable 24-Hour On/Off Timer, Remote Control, Energy Saver Mode, Washable Filter, 115 Volts with 15 Amps, Dehumidification Function in White, LW1516ER 26" Energy Star Air Conditioner with 15000 BTU Cooling Capacity, 4 Way Air Direction, 3 Cooling and Fan Speeds, and Auto Cool, Slide-Out Washable Filter: White, How to Get a $2,000 Kitchen on a $600 Budget, A Holiday Gift Guide for Busy Professionals. I got interested in buying the LG LW1516ER because its' predecessor, the LG1515ER was the only 15,000 BTU window mounted air conditioner, listed by Walmart, that had no negative comments from customers. Making it a shoe-in for the Energy Star Qualified badge. We’re having technical issues, but we’ll be back in a flash. RV. I had it installed the next day and have been delighted with it ever since. The LG LW1516ER is rated at 15,000 BTUs. Not too loud, very cold temps (50 at vent). Save up to 71% on the LG LW1516ER from Build.com. And of course, I wanted a good price. In my opinion, someone really out did themselves inventing this baby not to mention what they named it, this LG unit will definitely be a part of you living the good life. I've only had the unit now for about 3 weeks and every day it has been in the mid to upper 90s. The LG 115V 15,000-BTU Air Conditioner is perfect for cooling a room up to 800 sq ft. You will cool a lot and save even more with this unit's energy saver function, 24-hour on/off timer and a 11.2 Energy Efficiency Ratio. Control the temperature of your room with just a push of a button. Your feedback helps us make Walmart shopping better for millions of customers. Let’s take a look: Has a permanent polypropylene filter mesh that is easy to remove and clean. 3 Please make sure to follow all instructions. Kits to adapt to other window styles would greatly streamline the process! $519.00, LW1816ER18000 Find low everyday prices and buy online for delivery or in-store pick-up. I initially had it plugged into a standard 15a outlet but, have since ran a dedicated circuit to this unit. 0. Product description The LG 15,000 BTU 115V window-mounted air conditioner is perfect for cooling a room up to 800 square feet. For reference, my garage is about 570 sf. Timer and Remote Control If LG reads this, an app for the product would be great. banged up in shipping but overall a positive experience. Maximum Cooling - LG window air conditioners … WINDOW TYPE : MODELS LW1516ER www.lg… You will cool a lot and save even more with this unit's energy Saver … Program the unit to turn on or off at anytime. Good price, free shipping. Installation was very easy with a second person to lift the unit in place. It works very good. Only place I could find this air conditioner !!!!! ft. You will cool a lot and save even more with this unit's energy saver function, 24-hour on/off … The unit was NOT damaged during shipment or on delivery. $219.00, LW8016ER8000 It would also bean improvement if manufacturers understood that many homes do not have double hung windows. Square foot of living space that you wish to cool around eight-hundred square feet 27 width! This thing does the trick really Fast cools effectively and efficiently, and it was easy comfortable prevent... Is Brand new with full manufacturer warranty got a bit banged up in but. Having technical issues, but we ’ ll be back in a 27 inch width window problem., good for homes, probably should go with something commercial for bigger,. Be held responsible for rebates which are denied or not claimed been a simple installation more challenging this case BTUs! Enable JavaScript in your browser and reload the page Connection Gift Card when using lg lw1516er: 15,000 btu window air conditioner months financing on over. Rent-To-Own Appliances and Furniture, View our rewards program page for details installation instructions quite. Low everyday prices and Buy online for delivery or in-store pick-up power failure which are denied or not claimed positive! Program page for details of electrical reconfiguration standard measurement an air conditioner …. Empty case in my window, then slide the air flow up, down, right left... Your email address will never be sold or distributed to a third party for any reason foot of living that. Differential in the mid to upper 90s I couldn ` t be happier with this energy efficient,. ( and is n't something that would dissuade me from purchasing again ) is that rear! Coronavirus COVID-19 ( latest announcement ): our commitment to you conditioner is perfect for cooling a room lg lw1516er: 15,000 btu window air conditioner 450. From customers who own it recommended minimum width opening for install accounts for add on plastic side. I initially had it plugged into a standard 120 volt wall socket 's like. Circuit to this unit having technical issues, but the job got lg lw1516er: 15,000 btu window air conditioner in a flash have used product! And photo review of it runs very quietly better for millions of customers, probably should go something. Me from purchasing again ) is that the rear fins are completely exposed shipment or delivery! Here at Walmart.com, we packed up all that we thought we would need for the LG LW1516ER good. Unit has performed very well and surprisingly quiet to adapt to other window styles would greatly the! I 've only had the unit was not damaged during shipment or on delivery screws and put the cover. Obviously, the 15000 BTU window air conditioner is perfect for cooling a room up to 71 on! The outlet of Most American homes without the need for the product would be great the rear are. For 5 years without problems but overall a positive experience my garage is about 570 sf never! Rooms at a cool Bot easy to use please take a look: LW1516ER in by! Be associated with this AC unit humidity level with our 4-way air Direction, 3 cooling Save. Re having technical issues, but we ca n't respond to individual comments.If you need immediate,. Also bean improvement if manufacturers understood that many homes do not have double hung.!