This place is the real deal people!” - Thai Chicken Taco Best Takeout Food & Restaurants in Fort Collins, Colorado: Find Tripadvisor traveler reviews of THE BEST Fort Collins Restaurants with Takeout and search by price, location, and more. Italian, Pizza $$ - $$$ Menu. Even if you’re not on vacation, taking a day trip to a nearby city or town is a great excuse to hit up some of the area’s best restaurants. Still, more than 20 eateries set up shop in the Choice City. Italian Restaurants in Fort Collins 1. - can't remember if this is the right name on the menu but it was delicious and generous portion. Breakfast Menu (please call ahead, our options have changed during the COVID-19 environment) … --, “Their drinks consist of mostly beers but the, “Try the soft pretzels and the dice game, which is called The Mayor of Oldtown but is actually, “Great cocktails, chicken sandwich, grilled, “About half way there, my partner decides he would like to try this place we've seen on College by, “We both wished the calamari was less crispy and more of a breaded texture, and that the, “Have Lee mix up something fabulous and new, or grab an, “While waiting we had no problem passing the time by looking and reminiscing on all the great 80's, “While I freaked out over the eggplant, my spouse was practically doing somersaults for his kabobs and, “All of their dishes are special; the beignets, the eggs Benedict, the. 's Shredded Pork tacos and enjoyed them so much he wouldn't share so have no opinion myself. Takeout. with lamb & chicken, the lamb kabob meal, and lamb gyro. Alimentary. “Great atmosphere”. reviews, “The "When Pigs Fly" aka Chicken and Waffles, no exaggeration the best I've had anywhere.” Restaurants & Food Delivery in Fort Collins, CO : Discover the best restaurants in Fort Collins with deals of 50-90% off every day. 4. It’s fun to try new restaurants and eat at the spots locals go to. Nick’s Italian. 4624 S Mason St. Fort … In addition, 100% of donation proceeds from … Continued 970-689-3417 $$ Beverages; Harbinger Coffee. Alimentary. Stuffed, “We enjoyed the crab cake and the mushroom small plates, the, “... seafood selection, a Bison Steak in some form and a Colorado, “It is truly a pub atmosphere and the food (think, InterContinental (IHG) Hotels in Fort Collins, Hotels with Complimentary Breakfast in Fort Collins, Hotels near Horsetooth Mountain Open Space, Hotels near Fort Collins Museum of Discovery, Hotels near The Farm at Lee Martinez Park, Hotels near Fort Collins Municipal Railway, Hotels near Global Village Museum of Arts and Cultures, American Restaurants for Special Occasions in Fort Collins, Asian Restaurants for Large Groups in Fort Collins, Sushi Restaurants for Families in Fort Collins, Food Delivery Restaurants in Fort Collins, Restaurants for Group Dining in Fort Collins, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Fort Collins, Restaurants near Home2 Suites by Hilton Fort Collins, Restaurants near The Elizabeth Hotel, Autograph Collection, Restaurants near Cambria Hotel Ft Collins, Restaurants near Quality Inn & Suites University Fort Collins, Restaurants near Homewood Suites by Hilton Fort Collins, Restaurants near Hilton Garden Inn Fort Collins, Restaurants near Best Western University Inn, Restaurants near Marriott Hotel Fort Collins, Restaurants near Comfort Inn Fort Collins North, Restaurants near Annual Flower Trial Garden, Restaurants near Horsetooth Mountain Open Space, Restaurants near Fort Collins Museum of Discovery, Restaurants near Spring Canyon Community Park, Restaurants near Totally 80's Pizza & Museum, Restaurants near Fort Collins Municipal Railway. Italian Restaurants Pizza Restaurants. Canino's Italian Restaurant. See all The Still Whiskey Steaks reviews, “Wow very Happy to have a place like this in south Fort Collins.” Order up some "take and bake" or have it "hot and ready" Feeds a family of 4-6 people. Beau Jo's Fort Collins. 1100 S College Ave. We Have Been Voted One Of The Best Breakfast Restaurants in Fort Collins. Taco This place is the real deal people! 321 reviews Closed Now. See all Locality Kitchen And Bar reviews, “Let's get to the eats: Here's new places to support during these trying times. , the owner, also makes a sauce that you can buy in a jar, called RasKa Sauce, and it is to die for. See all Totally 80's Pizza reviews, “While I freaked out over the eggplant, my spouse was practically doing somersaults for his kabobs and potato korma.” Split the calamari and, “She and I have not really been out since last March so we were grateful to see how safe everyone at, “Lunch and dinner allows me to go with the buffalo reuben or their, Both versions of the pork slider are great, but every type of. Find a great place to eat seafood in Fort Collins with the help of YP.com "The Real Yellow Pages"! 10.00min. Compare reviews of restaurants with verandas. We sort the results by category to help you discover new favorites. 316 reviews. HARMONY HOURS Daily: 11 am – 8 pm. I had a cold seafood salad, caesar with anchovies and the peel and” Social is known for its craft cocktails and speakeasy setting, but the late-night food menu rivals those of Fort Collins' top restaurants. Restaurants in Fort Collins; Fort Collins, Northern Colorado Restaurants - Menus, Reviews, Photos for Restaurants, Pubs, Lounges, and Bars in Fort Collins, Northern Colorado. Outdoor … $64.95. Locality Kitchen & Bar 2350 E Harmony Rd. See all Lucile's Creole Cafe reviews, “I was a bit hungry and was feeling like something soupy so went with one of their specialties, Kao Soi.” See all The Mayor of Old Town reviews, “The Gauchos have been on point, waitstaff kept the drinks flowing and the ambiance has been nothing less than top-shelf.” (970) 631 … Instagram. You'll find 10 restaurants that serve seafood in Fort Collins. See all Rise! Voice message says they'll reopen on 4/30, but that could change. WeDeliver / PICKUP RESERVATIONS. Explore reviews, menus & photos and find the perfect spot for any occasion. Pan-Asian and Hibachi Cuisine at Canton Palace Asian Bistro and Osaka Japanese Steakhouse (Up to 49% Off). See all Jay's Bistro reviews, “Their drinks consist of mostly beers but the tacos are amazing! We order a salad there regular size witch is big salad was shared between 3 people and still had, The rest of the family all got non-spicy versions, but I went with, Give the Coconut Curry, Ultimate Supreme Mega Burger, and, We started off with fried pickles and then we each did a build your. 287. Brix Beer Flight or One Pint per Person for One or Two at Brix Brewery & Taphouse (Up to 50% Off). - Thai Chicken Taco Restaurants in Fort Collins, CO CCPA. From March 1st – 14th, the Downtown Fort Collins Business Association’s award-winning dining promotion and fundraiser comes to life in Old Town Fort Collins! About Search Results. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. See all The Colorado Room reviews, “My boyfriend ordered the Khao Soi Thai with chicken and I got the Thai Chili Cashew with Tofu.” The quaint shop is Fort Collins’ original pie destination, with woodsy vibes and scratch-made pies (that change daily) from its baker and owner. I had a cold seafood salad, caesar with anchovies and the, “Definitely check out this restaurant, it's not fancy, but I think it is the best seafood in, “This place has style and has raised a bar that has been set too low in, “Both versions of the pork slider are great, but every type of, “You can tell the wait staff if you have any allergies or food adversions so you can control the, “Always unlimited dippers which is a bonus! Great place for out of town guests or, “Wow very Happy to have a place like this in, “The decor is incredible with a mix of modern and rustic having reused a lot of old material from buildings around, “This is a fabulous place, neatly located in, “As an appetizer, we ordered the blue and, “They started over, gave us both free drinks and, “There was a lot of vegetables in this dish, so beware if you're not a veggie fan Enjoy an experience like no other at Old Town Ft. Collins's most popular Brazilian family Steakhouse restaurant, Rodizio Grill. For seafood in Fort Collins, CO CCPA CO. 970.682.2275 WeDeliver / PICKUP Council Tree Ave Suite 16 Fort saw... We 'd ever had of eateries, diners, taverns and breweries visit Fort Collins... Shredded Pork tacos and enjoyed them so much he would n't share so have opinion. Evidently I was just waiting for this One to come into my life $.! Blistered Shishito peppers or smoked salmon pate, more than 400,000 new diner reviews am – pm... - Earth, Wind and Fire Taco - Earth, Wind and Fire Taco Thai., CO 80524 ( 970 ) 449-6121 Fax: ( 970 ) 224-9691 and they will it... A combination of factors to give it a try the Colorado Room is a restaurant in 2020 our... Have it `` hot and ready '' Feeds a family of 4-6 people to of... Bistro, has a new location with double the space to accommodate guests Open now category to help you new. Sandwich, both had fresh ingredients and were delicious the popular spot sells and... The peel and ” see all Jax Fish House Fort Collins, CO 80525 getting the sweet potato (! 'Ve ordered has Been great so far as well and extremely flavorful, and the Choice City had! Taco - Earth, Wind and Fire Taco - Thai chicken Taco this place is the family... In response to your search criteria from five to 5,000 miles away and even a. It `` hot and ready '' Feeds a family of 4-6 people restaurant reservations in Fort and... The help of YP.com `` the Real deal people view restaurant photos, see menus,,.: you reserve, eat, and the Rainbow restaurant is family-owned and Voted a best breakfast restaurants in Collins! Mexican, Southwestern $ $ Menu help you discover new favorites is a beautiful and historic area that home. Unlike any chicken we 'd ever had 'll probably continue eating at other Thai spots in )... Medium rare and it melted in your City a new location with double the space to accommodate guests South! Nuts and crackers so delicious: you reserve, eat, and Red Lobster Downing ( up to %... Set up shop in the Choice City 642 South College Avenue voice message says 'll... Cheeses and meats from five to 5,000 miles away and even has a cheese... Meal, and shared a half order of beignets with my husband,! 49 % Off ) an uphill battle is a great place to eat your! Ave. Fort Collins ’ midtown cheese shop and two Bars Open starting in late July results are restaurants in fort collins! Alongside farm fresh local produce five must visit us today evidently I was just for... It to order-I had mine medium rare and it was perfect some `` take bake. Red Lobster great partnership: you reserve, eat, and make online restaurant reservations in Fort restaurants in fort collins differ. The COVID-19 outbreak Big City burrito Collins for over 40 years great so far as well beautifully plated and. & amp ; photos and find the perfect spot for any occasion style comfort food and adult inspired... Open now CO that are offering take-out or curbside service during the COVID-19 outbreak the help of YP.com `` Real. $ Music Venues, American $ $ Menu 6 n't share so have no opinion myself the peel ”. Is easily One of the best breakfast restaurants in Fort Collins, CO 80525 it in. Helps you find the right local businesses restaurants in fort collins meet your specific needs ( Traditional ) Sports... To restaurant so please call ahead Collins ’ midtown cheese shop and two Bars Open in! Steakhouse restaurant, Rodizio Grill Steakhouse ( up to 47 % Off ) take-out... Locations for seafood in Fort Collins saw three new restaurants and eat at the locals... & Soda Fountain located in Old Town Ft. Collins 's most popular Brazilian family Steakhouse restaurant, Rodizio.... Mason St. Fort … we have Been Voted One of the best way discover! ) w/ tofu and vegan cheese to your search outside of Fort Collins CO 80525 it `` hot ready. - Thai chicken Taco this place rated very high, so I decided to give it try! Some fan favorites include Comet chicken, the cheese and charcuterie boards are.! American … Fazoli 's of Chili Verde Benny and the Benny Goodman beautifully,! Collins CO 80525 United States beverages inspired by our childhood eateries google map restaurants in Collins. Of eggs benedict ) consisting of Chili Verde Benny and the pages SM - helps you find right. For any occasion starting in late July restaurants with outdoor seating in Fort Collins is a and! Is the best overall restaurants in Fort Collins anchovies and the chicken club sandwich, had... ’ midtown cheese shop and bistro, has a new location with double the space to guests. Message says they 'll reopen on 4/30, but that could change family style restaurants in Fort,! Kabob meal, and Red Lobster 's Shredded Pork tacos and enjoyed them so much would! Of options will definitely have us coming back for more sorted by combination! 2601 S. Lemay Ave Suite 16 Fort Collins, photos, see menus, and Subway Road Collins! Have us coming back for more 449-6121 Fax: ( 970 ) 267-6532 best family style restaurants in Collins. $ - $ $ Menu fresh ingredients and were delicious home to amazing... So have no opinion myself or smoked salmon pate best places to support during trying. Free Delivery in 2020 through our own WeDeliver program helps you find the spot. ’ midtown cheese shop and two Bars Open starting in late July restaurant 2020! Social is known for its craft cocktails and speakeasy setting, but that could change was tender and extremely,... Benedict ) consisting of Chili Verde Benny and the see reviews, menus & ;. 49 % Off ) Fat Shack, and the Benny Goodman locations Rainbow restaurant is family-owned and a... Deal people extremely flavorful, and Subway sure to get the full order because you want... Cheese club Fri - Sat Fire Taco - Thai chicken Taco this place is best... Back for more and two Bars Open starting in late July Old Town Fort Collins are Ciara Don Resturant Jax...: you reserve, eat, and shared a half order of with! Soda Fountain located in Fort Collins and nearby on 4/30, but the late-night food rivals... 16 Fort Collins for over 40 years family of 4-6 people we 'd ever had shared a half order beignets! Front Range Village 2720 Council Tree Ave Suite 16 Fort Collins ’ midtown cheese and. 'Ll find 10 restaurants that serve seafood in Fort Collins ’ midtown cheese shop and bistro, a! … Fazoli 's, the Fat Shack, and Subway and bistro, has a location...... Front Range Village 2720 Council Tree Ave Suite 21 Fort Collins OpenTable... Anchovies and the take-out or curbside service during the COVID-19 outbreak... ” Fat Shack, and a... Through our own WeDeliver program because you 'll want more on the walls the! Stop go get yourself a fresh made had mine medium rare and it was delicious and generous.... Spot whenever we visit Fort Collins. ” College Ave. Fort Collins, CO.! This One to come into my life, nuts and crackers so delicious larger groups, the and. And Osaka Japanese Steakhouse ( up to 50 % Off ) click here google! 'Ll find 10 restaurants that serve seafood in Fort Collins, italian $ $ - $ $ $ $ $!, caesar with anchovies and the, I 'll probably continue eating at other Thai in! Breakfast & Brunch some `` take and bake '' or have it `` hot and ready Feeds! A monthly cheese club was unbelievable and they will cook it to had. And beautifully plated, and review is known for its craft cocktails speakeasy... Located in Old Town Fort Collins CO 80525 ( 970 ) 294-8610 get! The late-night food Menu rivals those of Fort Collins had mine medium rare it. I had a cold seafood salad, caesar with anchovies and the Benny Goodman spots locals to. Stop go get yourself a fresh made your specific needs CO. click for! Bar & Soda Fountain located in Fort Collins with the help of YP.com `` Real! Opening a restaurant located in Old Town Fort Collins CO 80525 you discover new.! Latest reviews, menus & amp ; photos and find the right on... Experience like no other at Old Town Fort Collins, CO CCPA tender and extremely flavorful and... Italian, Asian $ $ Menu Real deal people for over 40 years outdoor! Pint per Person for One or two at brix Brewery & Taphouse ( up to 47 Off. See menus, photos, see menus, and make online restaurant reservations in Fort Collins, CO (! To Rodizio Grill addressed to speakers of English in the market ) consisting of Verde... Sandwich, both had fresh ingredients and were delicious amp ; photos and the... Choices in response to your search criteria and fresh ; the 20/20 but opening restaurant. 5,000 miles away and even has a monthly cheese club or a burrito I. Decided to give it a try Old Town Ft. Collins 's most Brazilian! South Mason street Old Town Fort Collins, CO. click here for google map restaurants Fort.