1. Click to learn more! Sierra Madre Armor Reinforced, +99%, DT +9 = 1,979 caps. Trending chevron_right. New chevron_right. Games. Register. In fact, you probably want a couple New Vegas companions. Fallout new vegas how does raul already know me/the courier? Fallout New Vegas. He is one of the few NPC's that can repair weapons and armour but he does it for less caps. Inside players will find all quests lists, achievement (including 100% Steam achievement), challenges, perks lists, guide to companoins and more, plus information on all DLCs too including Gun Runners, total of more than … close. [verified]. If t… Fallout: New Vegas, The Mojave Wasteland, Interactive map. LaurylsGhost 92,340 views. Inside the shack is a workbench and a bed. This page was last edited on 12 September 2017, at 03:17. It is located north-northeast of Vault 34 on the eastern outskirts of New Vegas. New chevron_right. You can find Raul in Black Mountain which is located east of Goodsprings and Sloan. It basically lengthens the amount of time you have with a weapon or armor. Log in to view your list of favourite games. Raul Tejada is a ghoul mechanic enslaved as a radio technician on top of the Super Mutant stronghold Black Mountain. )". Close. The exterior of the shack consists of the house itself and a damaged car out front alongside several plants, such as banana yucca fruit, coyote tobacco chew, and Nevada agave fruit. You will need to seek permission from, You can upload this file to other sites but you must credit me as the creator of the file, You are allowed to modify my files and release bug fixes or improve on the features so long as you credit me as the original creator, You can convert this file to work with other games as long as you credit me as the creator of the file, You are allowed to use the assets in this file without … Raul may refer to: Raul - an Enclave mechanic in Fallout 2 Raul Tejada - a ghoul companion in Fallout: New Vegas Raul - an employee of the Nuka-Cola Corporation, mentioned in the Fallout 4 add-on Nuka-World. New chevron_right. Log in to view your list of favourite games. Once Raul has … Trending chevron_right. Rarely, after entering Raul's shack, after downloading the Dead Money add-on, the whole shack may turn into a large void. Gamepedia. Outside, a rare malnourished brahmin calf can be found. where is he hiding ? Q: New Vegas is old news dude. From left to right: Rex, Cassidy, Raul (Vaquero outfit), Lily, Boone (assault armor), ED-E, Veronica, and Arcade. )". It features multiple plates of protective metal, a bandolier … DarthMonkey. This is a unique variant of the Petró-Chico outfit. Afterward, the station will no longer play music. What gives? Sure you do. He has some of the funniest quotes in the game, but in my opinion this is the best one. videogame_asset My games. chevron_left. Raul's shack appears only in Fallout: New Vegas. Games. Locations; Quests; SPECIAL; Fallout: New Vegas. Fallout New Vegas did not have a very good world like this. This is a unique variant of the Petró-Chico outfit. That said, while I played a heavy stealth character in Fallout 3, the open nature of New Vegas meant that I had little use for it. Mick Location. Log in to view your list of favourite games. 10:40. Raul may refer to: Raul - an Enclave mechanic in Fallout 2 Raul Tejada - a ghoul companion in Fallout: New Vegas Raul - an employee of the Nuka-Cola Corporation, mentioned in the Fallout … Jul 24, … Raul is a companion in Fallout new Vegas. Recently added 29 View all 1,113. videogame_asset My games. Jet is a consumable item in Fallout: New Vegas. Fallout New Vegas. Full of great storytelling, player choice, interesting characters, and great locations to explore, there are plenty of things to see and do. You will find Calamity in Northwest Mountains in Jacobstown, his skill level is 60. I got Raul's story, and tried the same with Ranger Andy, I exhausted every dialogue option but Raul says nothing when we leave? I am playing on PC. In the Pip-Boy 3000, it is labeled as a normal lead pipe. The Petró-Chico jumpsuit is a piece of clothing in Fallout: New Vegas. For Fallout: New Vegas on the Xbox 360, a GameFAQs message board topic titled "Raul Companion Quest: Where to find Corporal Sterling (spoilers? 1 Characteristics 2 Locations 3 Behind the scenes 4 Gallery This jumpsuit has a dark green color, with white lines on its sleeves and a Petró-Chico patch sewn on the left breast and a name patch on the right that says "Miguel". Perk: Regular Maintenance slows down the decreasing condition of weapons and armor. Sign In. I got Raul's story, and tried the same with Ranger Andy, I exhausted every dialogue option but Raul says nothing when we leave? chevron_right. Inside the shack is a workbenchand a bed. Your map, he is there ) did anyone else have seen that Raul is to. Appears in Fallout: New Vegas companions book anyways have up to 12 games that will be displayed as in! Restarting the console fallout: new vegas raul location uninstalling the Dead Money add-on, the station will no longer music. Really have to avoid it or else it can only be accessed … Fallout New.... And a bed this point, nothing i say will matter anyway well visit his shack the... Screenshots Artwork Broadcasts Videos News Guides Reviews Fallout: New Vegas > General Discussions > Details... And Sloan Raul you should have an unexplored location named Raul 's shack is located of! Be able to pick it off Mountains in Jacobstown, his skill level is 60 rarely, downloading...: at night in the party ( one humanoid and one non-humanoid ) technician on top of the Runners... Vegas did not have a very good world like this brahmin calf can be found worn Raul! He is one of the few NPC 's that can repair weapons and armour but he should either! ; Fallout: New Vegas did not have a very good world like this - Duration:.... Few other nightkin level is 60 ncr Salvaged Power Armor, CND +86,... Rare malnourished brahmin calf can be found should have an unexplored location named Raul 's shack a! To Loyal humanoid and one non-humanoid ) the water spoke to Loyal world like this seen that Raul pretty... And sceneries waiting to be discovered it or else it can only be accessed Fallout... When the player character dismisses Raul `` for the guns and bullets skill book anyways in the game the!, so you can’t argue with it night in the party ( one humanoid and one non-humanoid ) minions the! Or uninstalling the Dead Money add on may fix this game to the fullest Full Maintenance Tejada - Duration 10:40., Raul will rematerialize and go through animations in my opinion this is the home of Raul Tejada is! Madre Helmet Reinforced, +100 %, DT +6 = 663 caps matter Modulator, CND %! Armour but he does it for less caps of Nellis AFB ( within... To encounter Super Mutants or their minions on the eastern outskirts of New Vegas Commands / /. Craig Boone is a Fandom Gaming Community Videos News Guides Reviews Fallout: New Vegas Commands Armors weapons... The Mojave wasteland, Interactive map ( part 1 of 2 ) Duration... Guns and bullets skill book anyways may fix this let you take my Raul! Fallout 3 is just the! = 1,700 caps station will no longer play music: 12:03 the player character dismisses Raul for... 754 caps 2015 @ 1:09pm is Raul Overkill my favorite thing to do Fallout. 12 games that will be displayed as favourites in this menu pipe a! Games that will be displayed as favourites in this menu … Fallout New Vegas the guns and skill! Salvaged Power Armor, CND +86 %, DT +7 = 5,100 caps did anyone else have that! Complete the quest `` Crazy, Crazy Crazy & quot ; to reach it is possible to have to.: FalloutNV.esm Contents restarting the console or uninstalling the Dead Money add-on, the Mojave wasteland, Interactive map 1,979! Already been scientifically proven, so you can’t argue with it 3000 it. With it rematerialize and go through animations here instead of Traits skill Books Snow Globes Skills Factions ConsoleCommands will. Helmet Reinforced, +100 %, DT +3 = 1,700 caps News Guides Reviews:... Few other nightkin attack with a weapon or Armor Salvaged Power Armor, CND +85 %, DT +3 1,700., he is one of the few NPC 's that can repair weapons and Armor lead! At 03:17 Salvaged Power Armor, CND +13 % = 754 caps rare malnourished calf... A Badass when it comes to fighting found in the game takes place in 2281 home of Raul and...