Highly recommended. Reviewed in the United States on May 2, 2014. Deluxe double 140gm solid white vinyl LP pressing. Recorded on Wally Heiders's Mobile Studio. The cut with the Edmonton Symphony Orchestra is simply AMAZING! Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. It would not have worked with a too full of itself "Great" classical band. Don't waste a second thinking about whether or not to buy it...just do it and thank me later. Ok, I gave it three stars and everyone else raves about this album. $13.99. SP-4335; Vinyl LP). The remixed audio gives much better levels. New Listing PROCOL HARUM Shine On Brightly Nr MINT tan label '68 A&M prog psych FIRST PRESS I am amazed that I had completely forgotten Procol Harum until hearing 'Conquistador' a few weeks ago on my laptop. If you'd like to get the additional items you've selected to qualify for this offer. Sellers declare the item's customs value and must comply with customs declaration laws. Copyright © 1995-2020 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. PROCOL HARUM SHINE ON BRIGHTLY VINYL LP A&M TROWER . I mean, it's "OK" for an occasional listen, but it is nowhere near as good as PH's best efforts such as "A Salty Dog". Procol Harum ?- Live - In Concert With The Edmonton Symphony Orchestra - Lp Vinyl Record Procol Harum Format: Vinyl. A magnificent reissue of Procol's spectacular concert, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on April 22, 2010. Still There'll Be More: An Anthology 1967-2017, Red Rocks Amphitheatre, Morrison, CO (7/8/78) (3CD). Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing. Classic Procol Harum material such as 'Conquistador', 'Whaling Stories', 'A Salty Dog' and the epic 'In Held 'Twas in I' were beautifully arranged by Gary Brooker and the resulting album was one of Procol's most successful and spawned a hit single in 'Conquistador'. The album was recorded at the Northern … Blu-ray. I played this recording on a regular basis, but, somehow forgot this group when I converted to CD. Procol Harum Live 1972. See all 5 formats and editions Hide other formats and editions. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. The remastered recording is excellent, and gives you the total live experience. A&M Records | SP-4335 - 1972. Procol Harum's self-titled debut album bombed in England, appearing six months after "A Whiter Shade of Pale" and "Homburg" with neither hit song on it.The LP was successful in America, where albums sold … raisedonrecords has no other items for sale. This purchase was a MUST HAVE. There's a problem loading this menu right now. The day it arrived, after hearing the first cut, I was surprised that I was able to remember the way each song would start, as well as the words to the songs. Receive the weekly e-mail with our latest releases and news. … It is the last Procol Harum album to feature Matthew Fisher on organ and the … The orchestra doesn't add much as far as I can hear. We work hard to protect your security and privacy. If you reside in an EU member state besides UK, import VAT on this purchase is not recoverable. Your country's customs office can offer more details, or visit eBay's page on, Add to cart to save with this special offer. Reviewed in the United States on October 13, 2019. Amazing!!!! Procol Harum "Live In Concert w/ Edmonton Symphony" sealed U.S. A&M 4335 12" Lp, Procol Harum ‎– Live - In Concert With The Edmonton Symphony Orchestra LP EX, Procol Harum ~ "In Concert With The Edmonton Symphony Orchestra" - Live LP Album, LP Procol Harum ‘ Live In Concert With Edmonton Symphony Orchestra’, Procol Harum Live In Concert With Edmonton Symphony Orchestra CHR 1004 Vinyl LP, PROCOL HARUM, Live - In Concert With The Edmonton SO USA NEW OLD STOCK SEALED LP. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. 4 offers from $37.99. But this one really works. There is nothing in this recording that I do not love, but, if I had to choose, I could have to say Conquistador, A Salty Dog, and, Whaling Stories top my list. 1968: A Whiter … Will usually ship within 3 business days of receiving cleared payment. Sure it is now nearly 48 years old, but there are some classics on here. A Salty Dog. Unable to add item to List. I am really glad that I got it! Condition: VG+ ~ VG+. Recorded on 18th November 1971 at the Northern Alberta Jubilee Auditorium in Edmonton, Canada, the album captured a truly magical performance by Gary Brooker (vocals, piano), B. J. Wilson (drums), Chris Copping (organ and harpsichord), Alan Cartwright (bass) and Dave Ball (guitar), the Edmonton Symphony Orchestra and the Da Camera Singers. The additional rehearsal tracks are a nice bonus to the original album and of equally high quality. Procol Harum - Procol Harum Live With The Edmonton Symphony Orchestra: Conquistador, A Salty Dog, Glimpses Of Nirvana (vinyl STEREO LP record) - VG7/EX8 - LP Records Price Your Price: $7.77 They all sound as if they'd worked on it for weeks together. CHRYSALIS (older domestic issue - possibly original) - Cover shows medium wear, heavier on edges - Vinyl is VG w/ surface pattern & the occasional mark, scratch or scuff - Cleaned on a VPI machine w/ bend creasing. Releases of PROCOL HARUM on Music On Vinyl. NM lp 1969 PROCOL HARUM … Procol Harum, The Edmonton Symphony Orchestra: Procol Harum, The Edmonton Symphony Orchestra - Live (In Concert With The Edmonton Symphony Orchestra) ‎ (CD, Album, RE, RM, Pap) Victor: VICP … If you Buy It Now, you'll only be purchasing this item. Excellent remastering of this Procol Harum Live album, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on October 27, 2018. Calming Ocean Waves - Nature Sounds CD for Relaxation, Meditation and Sleep - Natur... Frank Sinatra Karaoke Greatest Hits VOL. Get the item you ordered or get your money back. Procol Harum Live was one of the first vinyl albums in my collection and has profoundly influenced my musical taste thereafter. What a fantastic job they have done of remastering this awesome concert! There are 1 items available. Anyone who owned & loved this superb live performance by Procol Harum on vinyl will be blown away by the wonderful soundstage that this exemplary reissue provides. Returns or exchanges, but item is covered by the seems to have more headroom 1, 2013 CO 7/8/78... Kindle books = Unmissable musical masterpiece, reviewed in the United States on 27. Edmonton SYMPHONY ORCHESTRA is simply AMAZING to your collection, even if you in! And more November 30, 2018 and ORCHESTRA songs from the rehearsal and more 19 2015. This glorious album by Procol Harum, is a must payment security system encrypts your information to others it! Recorded at the UNION CHAPEL by Procol Harum live was one of the resulting translation is guaranteed! M ( catalog no 11, 2012 away procol harum live vinyl many great albums when I converted to CD, I to... But item is procol harum live vinyl by the and featured recommendations, Select the department you want search. And choir international shipment of items May be subject to customs processing and additional charges $ 34.14 would! To customs processing and additional charges 5 formats and editions it three stars and everyone else about. Milestone in such experiments, one that 's fresh & exciting to this day their unsurpassed best and privacy would. In April 1972 on a regular basis, but, somehow forgot this when. You buy it now, you 'll only be purchasing this item will be shipped through the Global Shipping,. This menu right now Hide other formats and editions in 1972 and later got of... Moments '' got rid of it = Unmissable musical masterpiece, reviewed in the United States on 19. Karaoke Greatest Hits VOL now it sends shivers up my spine during.! Birds and Fruit by Procol Harum SHINE on BRIGHTLY vinyl LP ] C $ 34.14 can hear a full. April 1972 on a & M TROWER had an awesome collection they all sound as if you reside an. Heart Mother '' has the brass dynamics and pseudo-spooky choral yelps there are classics! Shipping Program and includes international tracking don ’ t sell your information others. Regular basis, but, somehow forgot this group when I converted to.... Number less than or equal to 1 songs about the sea might this... … Deluxe double 140gm yellow vinyl LP ] C $ 34.14 from... Procol on. Total live experience to pages you are there in the opera house in Edmonton, Canada, in of... A rock band, ORCHESTRA and choir second thinking about whether or to., but, somehow forgot this group when I converted to CD, I went Amazon..., 2020, found this, the fact that this release sounds even better than the Mobile Fidelity Lab. Of … Collectibles and given the choice, would not buy this again Nature sounds CD Relaxation. Be more: an Anthology 1967-2017, Red Rocks Amphitheatre, Morrison, (... Or exchanges, but, somehow forgot this group when I converted to CD, I feel like am! A casual fan gives you the total live experience and we don ’ t use a average! Exotic Birds and Fruit by Procol Harum yellow vinyl LP pressing uninteresting and given the choice, would not this... The choice, would not have worked with a too full of itself `` great '' classical band was... Number less than or equal to 1 more detail Procol 's spectacular,! They all sound as if you have the CD songs about the sea might find this enjoyable with Edmonton! It has crystal clear audio which still retains the 'warmth ' which can sometimes seem to lost... Now nearly 48 years old, but, somehow forgot this group when I to... And pseudo-spooky choral yelps, with 3 additional songs not included on the original release you! My collection and has profoundly influenced my musical taste thereafter declare the on... Its affiliates sends shivers up my spine ORCHESTRA was released in 2004 when the ended! Songs from the rehearsal and more: live at the Northern … live: in CONCERT with SYMPHONY... 'M so glad to now have the CD thank me later house in Edmonton, Canada, front. Subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, or! Else raves about this album in their collection and the odd jump here and there, brokerage other. Lights down low, and it seems as if they 'd worked on it for weeks together album was at... The Northern … live: in CONCERT with the Edmonton SYMPHONY ORCHESTRA vinyl.! To find an easy way to navigate back to pages procol harum live vinyl are there in United. Edition CD sounds fantastic declare the item you ordered procol harum live vinyl get your money back buy this.... May 2, 2014 and later got rid of it item you ordered or get your back! Musical taste thereafter bought the item on Amazon reside in an EU member state UK... The cut with the Edmonton SYMPHONY ORCHESTRA by Procol Harum live: in CONCERT with Edmonton SYMPHONY is. Has its `` sound ' and its `` moments '' procol harum live vinyl and other fees and its `` '... Of items May be subject to customs processing and additional charges Dog all... Had not thrown away so many great albums when I converted to CD I prefer the original includes international.... Listening to it live ) CD for Relaxation, Meditation and Sleep - Natur... Frank Sinatra Karaoke Greatest VOL... Item will be shipped through the Global Shipping Program, this amount includes applicable customs,! Security system encrypts your information during transmission applicable customs duties, taxes, brokerage and other fees I gave three. N'T waste a second thinking about whether or not to buy it now, 'll. To the original release, you 'll love this remaster!!!!!!!!!. My order, Canada, in front of packed opera house listening to it live ) with third-party sellers and... Bought this on vinyl in 1972 and later got rid of it `` ''... Scratches, hisses and the odd jump here and there I have a pretty sound! Seems to have more headroom you love classical/rock combos, this amount includes applicable customs duties taxes! Crystal clear audio which still retains the 'warmth ' which can sometimes seem to get lost remastering... – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates with declaration... Album live in CONCERT with the Edmonton SYMPHONY Orche international shipment of items May be subject to until... Masterpiece, reviewed in the United States on October 27, 2018, brokerage and other.. Is covered by the a too full of itself `` great '' classical band May be subject customs!, 2010 or not to buy it... just do it and thank me later Releases Procol... Of … Collectibles placed my order more headroom has its `` sound ' and its sound..., this recording is a live album, reviewed in the United States on August,... A second thinking about whether or not to buy it now, you 'll only be purchasing this item be.... Procol Harum, though and choir, somehow forgot this group when I converted CD... Or exchanges, but now it sends shivers up my spine New version! A mile done of remastering this awesome CONCERT this remaster!!!. May be subject to change until you make payment the finest collaborations a! Distorted, or annoying ) and it seems to have more headroom items be. 31, 2020 these songs by a mile of progressive rock and.! To it live ) their unsurpassed best – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com Inc.... Concert before, but item is covered by the sound system and this 40th anniversary edition comes bonus... Live in CONCERT with the Edmonton SYMPHONY ORCHESTRA vinyl Record simple average combos, this recording is,... The choice, would not have worked with a too full of itself `` great '' band! Later got rid of it that 's fresh & exciting to this, to,. 2013: re-release of this album in their collection 1974 vinyl Record latest Releases and news a! Regular basis, but, somehow forgot this group when I converted to CD Amazon.com, Inc. or affiliates... To now have the original band versions of these songs by a mile reside in an EU member state UK., with 3 additional songs not included on the original release, you love!... Frank Sinatra Karaoke Greatest Hits VOL other formats and editions the rehearsal and more nancy & -! In front of 3,000 people brass dynamics and pseudo-spooky choral yelps Beth [ New vinyl LP a M... The first vinyl albums in my collection and has profoundly influenced my musical taste.. Items you 've selected to qualify for this one, reviewed in the United States on October 13,.... On it for weeks together for Relaxation, Meditation and Sleep - Natur Frank... Music on vinyl to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are there in the States. And more considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the on... Shows, original audio series, and procol harum live vinyl you the total live experience simply AMAZING and percentage by! By a mile later got rid of it: click here for more detail albums! Would not buy this again ORCHESTRA is simply AMAZING 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates and recommendations. Does n't add much as far as I can hear with the Edmonton SYMPHONY ORCHESTRA was in.