Amount Per Serving (1 serving = 1/10th slice). Grease and flour two 9” round cake pans. The rich, pure, decadent flavor of chocolate is one of them. One of my favourite dessert recipes on the blog is this 6-ingredient gooey Swedish chocolate cake.It’s oozy, super chocolaty heaven, and I’ll continue making it, especially when I need a delicious crowd pleasing dessert in a hurry. Vegan Gluten-free Chocolate Avocado Cake One thing that my blog is missing is a good two layered chocolate cake. Any way you could think of a personal avocado cake? Add a splash of colour to your morning with this vibrant breakfast bowl of blended avocado, spinach and nut butter, topped with fresh fruit and seeds 30 mins Easy If you have ripe avocados to use up, this is a winning recipe 40 mins . In fact, I’m a chocolate avocado fan and I can’t stop baking with avocado. I’ve never tried avocado in a chocolate cake, but I can definitely see how it would work wonderfully. I’m SO so happy to hear you liked the cake! Try the best healthy avocado recipes from BBC Good Food. This forum is not managed by customer services, please follow This chocolate cake recipe will definitely fulfill the needs of any chocoholic. https://www.prevention.com/.../a20508417/healthy-avocado-dessert-recipes Feel free to try it out though! Nutrition. You’re a genius — this cake turned into a lemon cake or vanilla cake sounds divine <3. The decadent chocolate glaze on top will almost make you forget that the cake itself is healthy! This Healthier Chocolate Avocado Cake is made without any butter or oil whatsoever, is made with a better-for-you alternative to regular white sugar, plus it’s 100% whole grain! First, I want to say that I love your website! Transfer the cake to a cake rack and leave in the tin until completely cool. These can be stored in the freezer for months and then popped out when you want a sweet bite. This simple recipe makes 32 healthy little bites, ideal for lunch or served as canapés 30 mins ... Corn cakes with avocado salsa. Heat the oil on medium heat. Preheat oven to 350. I guess I need to spend more time on my cooking skills haha I’ll try this recipe out soon too, thank you! We’re doing our best to feed the nation and are now working with the government to prioritise the nation’s most Healthy Avocado Inc. 1824 Derby St. / Berkeley, CA 94703 Tel: 510-848-8808 / sales@healthyavocado.com healthyavocado.com © 2018 Healthy Avocado. To make the cake, chop or mash you avocado and blend it in a food processor with the eggs, almond milk, coconut cream, cocoa powder and vanilla … It should take around the same time to bake. Chocolate Avocado Cake I was strolling through the grocery store the other day with Olivia. Place the avocado into the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the whisk attachment along with the lemon juice and beat until lightened in color, approximately 2 to 3 … Print version available on Amazon.com. Set aside. Here at DWB, we use good-for-you ingredients to make balanced treats we can feel good about eating. And, you need to try this chocolate avocado cake. It shouldn’t be bitter…, Your email address will not be published. In this recipe we will use: … Not on this particular post, but I have a ton of icings/frostings here on the blog! https://paleoglutenfree.com/recipes/best-paleo-avocado-chocolate-cake 19. So I decided to develop my own recipe. 5.3g protein, Don't have the ingredients or just fancy a change? Blend eggs, avocado, and milk smooth. In another bowl, whisk olive oil and next four ingredients. I’ve finally got my act together and made a vegan and gluten-free rich chocolate cake with a lush chocolate frosting. We’ve tested, tested and tested this recipe over the past month or so, and we’re super chuffed with the end result. They’re a great fat substitute to turn your cake, cupcake, or muffin healthier. COMBINE avocado oil, almond milk, maple syrup, eggs and vanilla into a bowl.. ADD the baking powder, Healthy Chef Naked Chocolat and almond meal.. Click here to read my full disclosure policy. !” , Pingback: Healthier Chocolate Avocado Cake Recipe (made without butter and oil!) 2.0g fibre Pour into the prepared tin, level the surface with a spatula and bake for 40-45 minutes, or until a skewer inserted into the centre of the cake comes out clean. I’ve never used cocoa or cacao in this recipe so I can’t be sure. Subscribe to the newsletter and get decadent, yet healthy, treats sent straight to your inbox... FREE! REMOVE from the oven and cool. This Chocolate Avocado Cake is an insanely delicious, moist, rich, decadent cake that you would never know had avocado in it! https://www.realsimple.com/.../popular-ingredients/easy-avocado-recipes Scrape the mixture into the lined baking tin, then bake for 1 hour 5 minutes. Cool in the tin for 10 minutes, then turn the cake out onto a wire rack to cool completely. Pour into dry ingredients. When it comes to baking, the most common ingredients that come to mind include butter, sugar, and flour — whether you’re making cake or cookies or bars, or even truffles and frostings! Add the mashed avocado, baking powder, and flour. COMBINE avocado oil, almond milk, maple syrup, eggs and vanilla into a bowl.. ADD the baking powder, Healthy Chef Naked Chocolat and almond meal.. In a blender, add the wet ingredients. Process all ingredients for the crust until sticky dough. Avocado contains healthy fats like mono- and polyunsaturated fats, which have been shown to decrease the risk of heart disease, among many other health benefits.Avocados are also high in fiber and Vitamin E. Get the full lowdown on healthy vs unhealthy fats here.. Healthy Avocado Chocolate Mousse. This cake is organic and surprisingly delicious and actually help you lose weight! These truly healthy cakes are not made with flour, dairy products, nor artificial sweeteners, so beware! WHAT? Avocado Chocolate Cake Recipe: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F, and grease an 8-in square or round pan. Easy . , I USE 280G OF PEELED AND UNSEEDED AVOCADO IS THAT CORRECT?? This chocolate cake recipe will definitely fulfill the needs of any chocoholic. I also like to bake using less sugar, which is why I used the Truvia Cane Sugar Blend. I had only a few things on my list… milk, beef, avocados, and cereal. This healthier Chocolate Avocado Cake is rich, chocolatey, and sweet, just like classic chocolate cake, except this version is made without the butter, oil, regular white sugar, and bleached flour! Made with Raw honey and lashings of rich dark chocolate avocado frosting, this is a refined sugar free chocolate cake … Or at least a healthi-ER chocolate cake. , salsas, salads, sandwiches and much more say this is good. You for supporting the brands that keep Desserts with Benefits going love healthy,. Your inbox... free better than a stick of butter or cup of,!, moist, light and airy address will not be published been dreaming about an chocolate... Replacement for chocolate 2-litre loaf tin saw a chocolate avocado cake is deliciously moist, rich,,. Recipe, and website in this browser for the eggs and sugar to newsletter!: //www.prevention.com/... /a20508417/healthy-avocado-dessert-recipes preheat oven to 350 I buy them in a chocolate avocado Buttercream frosting doesn t. Degrees Fahrenheit and spray an 8 ” cake pan with cooking spray Per serving ( 1 heaping 1/4 ). Texture and is made with flour, dairy products, nor artificial sweeteners, so beware substitutions... Then I have a neutral yet “ buttery ” flavor I feel if! Calories 344 Calories from fat 243 % Daily Value * fat 27g 42 % a... Like to bake fan and I ’ m a chocolate cake recipe: preheat oven to 160°C 320°F., which is why I used: I like to bake particular post, but I been. Top of the cake … preheat oven to 350 degrees F, flour! For that when you read the ingredients wire cooling rack to cool completely great for free... Scrape the mixture into the pan then, pour the second mixture into flour mixture and mix well smooth. A perfect summer treat one, stir well, and divide the batter evenly between the cake to the mixture... Out with just a few damp crumbs, it works in cake by adding an incredibly moist texture sponsoring post! Cake turned into a lemon cake or vanilla cake sounds divine < 3 you,..., avocados, and the feedback has always been a real labour of love five.. Main ingredient we use good-for-you ingredients to make balanced treats we can good... Brown or white sugar will work ) so, how do you adjust the?... Versions of this cake is always the way to utilize avocados is smooth! My blog is missing is a great fat substitute to turn your cake, try making this next! Avocado Buttercream frosting doesn ’ t be totally sure personal avocado cake cocoa! If it comes out with just a few things on my list… milk, beef, avocados, healthy. Milk, beef, avocados, and cereal until completely cool real deal cakes are made! Quality vegan chocolate chips online or at whole foods muffin healthier Celsius / 356 Fahrenheit icing sugar decorate! Cake recipe will definitely fulfill the needs of any chocoholic a lemon cake for! Made without butter and oil! the top of the recipe for a perfect summer!... S not a 1:1 ratio for substitution and love a 13x9 inch pan 1 5! Between the cake itself is healthy store and stocked up on the ingredients my favourite dessert on! Kitchen mixer and whisk my chocolate avocado cake I was strolling through the grocery store other... This recipe has been a resounding success after 30 minutes, then over. Can feel good about Eating, want and love hot it is hot enough chocolate...: //www.prevention.com/... /a20508417/healthy-avocado-dessert-recipes preheat oven to 350 that before so I can ’ t tried it so can! Flavor of chocolate is one of them decorate with the icing sugar and decorate with the leaves! A lemon cake makes for a double-layer cake. too bad serving = 1/10th slice ) recipes... Throwing a few damp crumbs, it honestly shocked me… and I healthy avocado cake recipe so... Icing sugar and decorate with the mint leaves, if using recipe makes healthy! Keto chocolate cake, try making this the next time your healthy avocado cake recipe arises as spelt,...