You can find translation in Urdu and Roman Urdu that is hameshaa for the word Ever. Reference: Anonymous, Last Update: 2020-07-13 "It isn`t any great thing", Every : ہر Har : (used of count nouns) each and all of the members of a group considered singly and without exception. Quality: Usage Frequency: 1 Usage Frequency: 1 Last Update: 2020-09-30 mai apni life se bahut pareshan ho gya hu, Last Update: 2018-10-04 بہت زبردست لفظ کی تجاویز. Quality: Reference: Anonymous. We use cookies to enhance your experience. Reference: Anonymous, You're most beautiful girl i have ever seen in my life, सबसे सुंदर लड़की मैंने कभी अपने जीवन में देखी है, Last Update: 2019-02-08 You can also find multiple synonyms or similar words of Ever. Reference: Anonymous. I have been living in my life since then. There are 3 different senses of Ever stated below. Last Update: 2018-07-06 Quality: I never feel proud.Have you ever loved someone?+ MoreDon`t even remember us ever. Reference: Anonymous, Last Update: 2018-01-25 Quality: Usage Frequency: 1 Eveningwear : attire to wear on formal occasions in the evening. Quality: تمام لغات ایک جگہ میں. Quality: "At such junctures he always had an impulse to leave", Time : وقت Waqt : a period of time considered as a resource under your control and sufficient to accomplish something. Quality: You can also find different synonyms for the word Ever. Seen Meaning in Urdu. Quality: Quality: Definitions of the word Ever have been described here with the maximum details. Urdu meaning of Ever is کبھی, it can be written as Kabhi in Roman Urdu. Quality: We hope this page has helped you understand Ever in detail, if you find any mistake on this page, please keep in mind that no human being can be perfect. You can also find multiple synonyms or similar words of Ever. Quality: Usage Frequency: 1 मैंने अपने जीवन में कभी सुरक्षा स्वीकार नहीं की है . The Seen meaning in Urdu will surely enhance your … In the modern world, there is a dire need for people who can communicate in different languages. Usage Frequency: 1 The page not only provides Urdu meaning of Ever but also gives extensive definition in English language.