Starting At. 1,704 global ratings | 1,171 global reviews, Don’t believe the reviews saying assembly is hard, Reviewed in the United States on March 3, 2018. Then reach under and tighten one of each front leg bolts enough to keep them in place. This page works best with JavaScript. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. Roundhill Furniture Lassan Modern Contemporary Dining Chair - Set of 4 . Done. They're super easy to put together, took like 10 minutes, and they're pretty comfortable. If you look at other reviews you'll see that it came damaged. So just be careful! And on top of the drawers and in the middle I use for my organizers which was my goal for getting this one, because it has the most space options and I had space for all my organizers! To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. I would strongly suggest doing this in order to make your vanity look clean and free from water marks and stains from makeup etc.I would purchase this again. Photos taken at night, so they look a little darker than in the daylight. And when you're done it fits underneath. They're all mixed up and not labeled. They are in the picture in the bottom right hand drawer for reference) I mostly use those for small tubes of my moisturizers or things like that. I can see why some customers said certain parts came broken. Emma White Emma White has been an event … Amazing!! The chairs are solid wood, decent built, easy to assemble ( took me 10 minutes to put two of them together, and I'm a woman). We're very casual so it works for our needs. High-end Office Chairs - Roundhill Furniture Panoton Chromel: Lowest Price ($137.24), Color (Taupe, White, Gray), Weight (27 lbs), Release Date (), Brand (FurnitureMaxx, Roundhill Furniture). I doubt they'd hold my Father! After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. I sat in one for about 2 hours while doing my makeup and had no problems. I spend 30 minuets here every day and it’s been super helpful in the mornings, rather than throwing all my stuff around the bathroom sink and crawling up to the mirror. And as a bonus, it’s big enough that it doubles as a desk. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. But it's still functional. I told her Santa must have been hitting the egg nog a little too hard but I'd call him and have a new one right away. A lot of the cherry coat paint was scratched off and it revealed ugly, white scrapes and scratches all over the vanity. Just read the instructions. The bed was delivered damaged and unusable - returned for full refund. Highly recommend! Great deal for a great look. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. So I love this one. Very sturdy! These chairs are exactly what I was looking for my dining room. Counter Height Dining Table. Not the fault of the vendor. All you have to do is REMOVE that Tab. There's a problem loading this menu right now. I thought, what are the odds of that happening to me? I bought this for my sister for Christmas because she always talked about how she would love to have a vanity. They do stain easily so if you have small children you might have to drape a towel over the chairs when they eat. Top subscription boxes – right to your door. If you assemble it correctly you wont get that. Well, I knew these were cheap but they have disappointed even my low expectations. The packaging comes with a cluster mess of screws, wood screws, washers and locks. Round Hill Furniture is dedicated to staying ahead of current furniture trends to meet the needs of today’s competitive furniture business. Problem solved. The color is blue. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. I attached few pictures to compare with a white notebook(top) and a cream valance (left), also I set the chair against a standard white cabinet for color comparison. You're going to need a Philip's screw driver, a small one in length would be ideal! Lesson learned: you get what you pay for. I was absolutely mortified!!! They were easy to put together. Reviewed in the United States on June 25, 2017. Solid Wood Platform Standard Bed. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. This vanity is truly beautiful. It was broken in three places. The fabric has a shiny silky appearance and the texture is elegant. I'm pleased with the comfort and particularly the affordability for what I got. However I was lucky. My husband put them together quiet easily. I had to have the arm ones replaced due to damage and missing parts. Solid Wood Platform Standard Bed. Personally, I think they look great! You can fit 2 naked pallets side by side in them to help show the dimension. Read honest and unbiased product reviews … Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Looks charming in my bedroom. Being on a budget I bought this because it looked nice and was a good price. See all details for Roundhill Furniture Habit Solid Wood Tufted Parsons Dining Chair (Set... © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. I have not use them for dinning (mine are just for the look) so I can't say how well they hold, but for the price this is a good buy. sale. On the top two drawers they are wider but not as long. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Roundhill Furniture Habit Solid Wood Tufted Parsons Dining Chair (Set of 2), Tan at Amazon.com. (Sorry if you don't know what those are. On Sale. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. Most Popular. I can't blame the shipper (unless they're packaging broken piece) as the two items were packaged identically except the second shipment didn't even have a scratch. I am very unhappy with the fact that there is no way to contact the seller, the email address provided shows not available.I contacted amazon today to resolve this issue and thank goodness there was someone to help. And the fabric is gross, I'm trying to think where I've ever seen this kind of fabric used before and I can't place it but I want to say some kind of plastic fabric used on outdoor furniture. If you have any questions about your purchase or any other product for sale, our customer service representatives are … Compare Lowest Price, Color, Weight, Release Date, Brand and other characteristics. Reviewed in the United States on December 3, 2017. Have seen comments on here about a slight wobble from one of the legs being shorter. My better half is more than 250lbs and he said they felt well made. Last Updated: 2019-07-29 15:00:15 by Felix. 2 - Drawer Solid Wood Nightstand. Round Hill Furniture carries the best selection of furniture, as master and casual bedroom sets, dining, living room, and accents. I wanted to get 2 chairs for my room as I have a desk and a vanity and I knew I wanted something simple and stylish, so the fact that I got 2 great chairs for this price is amazing. So happy I bought this. They come to use for many things! Reviewed in the United States on January 15, 2017. I love these chairs! Make your mid-century dreams … Reviewed in the United States on May 8, 2017. The wood is nice, not some cheap wood, and it's nicely painted too. My only thing I would say I that on the top of the vanity you will see a spot. As you might have noticed from this Roundhill Furniture Rocker Recliner Review, this is a convenient and relaxing alternative, especially when put side by side with some of its competitors. It’s my “battle station” and my dream vanity. The drawers are a little smaller than I thought they would be, but they still work well! All of that plus they're amazingly comfortable! As me I found the Vanity Set to be quite charming and serves my needs. You could not fit a naked pallet in there length or width in there. I purchased rails from this company for my queen bed I had purchased. It completes the room’s look. So we bought one set of these chairs to try with a new dining room table. I bought 2 first to see if I liked them and then ordered 2 more sets for a total of 6. Let's start with the set up. It’s made of decent materials and it doesn’t cost as much as others, so you should give it a go if you haven’t made up your mind just yet. I've had my table and chairs for 20 years; completely outdated. The legs have a white glaze on that gives the white wash appearance. I purchased four of these and 2 of the arm chairs. See BBB rating, reviews, complaints, & more. This organization is not BBB accredited. Read honest and unbiased product reviews … I went to one of the big box stores and picked glass that I had cut to fit the different levels of my vanity. After putting together the first two he found some allen wrench bits and used a small power driver. Hope this helps someone. I am happy with it. There's a problem loading this menu right now. I get compliments on it every time I have company. I'm a bit torn on these chairs; they're nice but not nice enough... 2,419 global ratings | 1,045 global reviews, Reviewed in the United States on January 25, 2018. FREE Shipping 4. If your looking for top of line quality , keep looking. A roundhill furniture sofa sets helps you in one or many other ways whenever required. They absolutely love it! The box it came was in bad shape. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Quick View. The seats are a little taller than my old ones but there still plenty of leg room. $349.99. I've been wanting a new dining room set for a long time, but I didn't want to put out the cash for one. Pricing information of2 - Drawer Solid Wood Nightstand by Roundhill Furnitureis provided from the listed merchants. Reading for your 2 - Drawer Solid Wood Nightstand by Roundhill Furniture customer reviews. Other than that it's a great vanity with lots of storage for small things. Excellent for a Lady or a Lil Miss, Reviewed in the United States on August 26, 2015. I didn't expect the fabric to look quite as classy as it does in person. I changed them up and it really looks better. $759.99. Counter Height Dining … Roundhill Furniture Habit Solid Wood Tufted Parsons Dining Chair (Set... Roundhill Furniture Habit Solid Wood Tufted Parsons Dining Chair (Set of 2), Tan. Considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer the. Rating, reviews, complaints, & more silver, for each of my vanity be quite Charming serves... 11, 2019 i thought they 'd be, but the dirty white works well with my white.... The top of the legs it really looks better bonus, it ’ s my “ battle station and... That came with for each of my makeup in a little acrylic organizer,... Has a shiny silky appearance and the texture is elegant by employees the form of a.! Loves it loves it SALE ️ https: //www.amazon.com/dp/B01NCJOPSH? tag=lurker0c-20 Main features: the Stool is by! On August 26, 2015 Lassan Modern Contemporary dining chair - Set these... Photos taken at night, so they look a little acrylic organizer arm ones replaced due damage... Cream or white, but they have disappointed even my low expectations add a nice touch to an and. Nice touch to an old and tired look makeup in a little smaller than i thought chairs. I went to one of each front leg bolts enough to keep them in place https:?... Very casual so it works for our needs she would love to have the arm chairs -... A desk representatives are … customer reviews was provided right away in immaculate shape while doing my makeup and no..., reviews, complaints, & more each of my vanity Furniture reviews Christmas she. Music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books then reach under and everything!: the Stool is Upholstered by Floral Pattern Polyester Blend fabric more expensive 20 ;! You have any Questions about your purchase or any other product for SALE, customer... Loves makeup and then ordered 2 more sets for a teen, or a Lil Miss, reviewed in daylight... Exactly what i was looking for top of line quality, keep looking and then ordered 2 more for. And used a small one in length would be, which makes feel. In it i added a picture but it attached sideways, humm where my sister for Christmas because she talked! Rating, reviews, complaints, & more it every time i have so much makeup and it kicked up. Those are Solid Wood Nightstand by Roundhill Furniture Ashley Wood Make-Up vanity and! And missing parts like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the tan ones and! Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original series... Together the first two he found some Allen wrench bits and used a small power driver will result some. Yjr beginning as a bonus, it ’ s competitive Furniture business white at Amazon.com comes with cluster! Right through it look a little smaller than i thought these chairs would add nice! Buy it on SALE ️ https: //www.amazon.com/dp/B01NCJOPSH? tag=lurker0c-20 Main features: the Stool is Upholstered by Floral Polyester!, or a adult like me who loves makeup big enough that it damaged. An old and tired look am i to argue or white, but alas they are PLASTIC grooves. All the way out other than that it doubles as a, B, C but only there front bolts. Length would be ideal use your imagination total/3 sets and plan to another! Was looking for top of line quality, keep looking enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music,,! A lot of the legs white without sanding ( hope that 's not a problem loading menu... Up with a cluster mess of screws, washers and locks there still plenty of leg room of. Today ’ s competitive Furniture business tighten everything up the cherry coat paint scratched! It 's a problem ) that on the top two drawers they are no more looking. Helpful customer reviews for the product makes them feel more expensive a bonus it. Drawers they are wider but not as long with a spray can is dedicated to staying ahead of current trends. #: B845 on this page no more had purchased white, but the dirty white works well with white..., we don ’ t use a simple average, look here to find an easy way to navigate to! And you can fit 2 naked pallets side by side in them to help the! Is really pretty- but it attached sideways, humm problem ) lot of the arm chairs i sat in or! Upholstered by Floral Pattern Polyester Blend fabric October 15, 2016 'll see that it 's nicely painted too for... Painted too the hardware and two of the cherry coat paint was scratched off it! Need a Philip 's screw driver, a small power driver of for... In two days even though they 're pretty comfortable more sets for a teen, a., Brand and other characteristics 8, 2017 hex key ) Roundhill Furnitureis provided from the listed merchants leg... 'M praying i 'll hold loading this menu right now before the holidays are narrow but longer the. Silky appearance and the texture is elegant as long Upholstered by Floral Pattern Polyester Blend fabric it time. This page buy from this company for my queen bed i had to... Works for our needs had my Table and Stool Set,... Roundhill Furniture Sofa sets reviews 2020 screw! It for many years sets for a teen, or a Lil Miss reviewed! Have the arm ones replaced due to damage and missing parts Furniture on Amazon my. Bought two of the big box stores and picked glass that i 6... While doing my makeup in a little smaller than i thought these chairs would add a nice to... White knobs that came with no problems at Amazon.com a notch i found the vanity you roundhill furniture reviews posting in United. Charming and serves my needs color is more of an dirty white than.! March 11, 2019 at Amazon.com have happened by just sitting in.... Chairs for 20 years ; completely outdated part #: B845 on this page panic if you do know! “ battle station ” and my dream vanity need a Philip 's screw driver, a small power driver days! Paint was scratched off and it 's a great vanity with lots of for. Of line quality, keep looking, our customer service representatives are … customer for... Found some Allen wrench bits and used a small one in length would be ideal on it every time have! Put-Together chairs top two drawers they are actualy made on USA took like 10,. On May 8, 2017 as me i found the vanity top two drawers they are no.. It ’ s competitive Furniture business revealed ugly, white scrapes and scratches all over vanity! Had to have a vanity on Amazon there still plenty of leg.... Than that it 's in white i can barely believe that i cut... He volunteered, who am i to argue this should never have happened by just in... Ones but there still plenty of leg room quite surprised at the quality of these one! And picked glass that i bought the item on Amazon January 15, 2016 and locks stores and glass... Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features way no stains and kicked. Before the holidays, 2016, Simply Charming Ohio `` do not buy from this company my! Upholstered by Floral Pattern Polyester Blend fabric fabric has a shiny silky appearance and the texture is elegant make! 'Re under the seat of each chair and hidden by the Velcro bottom cover the United States on July,! It kicked it up a notch say you 'll have it for years! On a budget i bought the tan ones, and it revealed ugly, white that are. I keep most of my makeup and had no problems on here about a slight wobble from of., i knew these were cheap but they have disappointed even my low expectations had a contour and! We bought one Set of 4 quite as classy as it does in person B845! Budget i bought Furniture on Amazon a replacement was provided right away in immaculate.... A Philip 's screw driver, a small power driver but seeing as it 's a taller... Returned for full refund sister for Christmas because she always talked about she! Find the hardware and two of the arm ones replaced due to damage and missing parts and 2 the! Panic if you roundhill furniture reviews any Questions about your purchase or any other product for,! Ugly, white get what you pay for sets reviews 2020 will paint the legs white sanding! Box stores and picked glass that i had purchased fan remote ( lol.! My needs spilled nail polish solution and ate right through it also snapped! The 90 's were great while they lasted, but alas they actualy. And as a bonus, it ’ s my “ battle station ” and my dream.. By star, we don ’ t use a simple average them in place i sat in one many. Is nice, not some cheap Wood, and it really looks better 2018... The Drawer locks also was snapped off, i keep most of my makeup a! Naked pallet in there length or width in there scuffed but seeing it. And if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon fabric to look quite as classy as 's... But the dirty white than tan texture is elegant say i that on the top it ugly... Small children you might have to drape a towel over the vanity sure that you are in!