She tested new captain Aly Goni's patience and made sure he lost his cool. His made his television debut in as a lead villain in Tamil serial ‘Mayavii’, which was the first 3D TV series on Indian Television. Gurmeet has also appeared in shows like Geet - Hui Sabse Parayi and Punar Vivah, while Debina played the antagonist in the TV show Santoshi Maa. He won “Jhalak Dikhla Jaa” and was the runner up of “Nach Baliye” and “Khatron Ke Khiladi”. IMDb's advanced search allows you to run extremely powerful queries over all people and titles in the database. Videos, Sillaakki Dumma Gurmeet Choudhary, Gurmeet Choudhary is an actor, known for Geet (2010), Punar Vivaah: Zindagi Milegi Dobara (2012) and Mr. X (2015). >> Read More... The recent episode of Bigg Boss 14 saw Nikki Tamboli refusing to wake up from her sleep. it was tough as the doctors stood by not only with medicines and suggestions but also mental strength and support. Doctors are the real heroes in this pandemic! On Tuesday, Gurmeet and Debina took to their social media handles to update their fans that they have recovered from COVID-19. Gurmeet first gained prominence through his portrayal of Shri Ram in the 2008 television series Ramayan, opposite Debina Bonnerjee who played the role of Sita. Team Paltan Spotted At Sonu Sood House Stills, Parineeti Chopra & Raveena Tandon At 24th SOL Lions Gold Awards Images, Sangeet Ceremony For Film Laali Ki Shaadi Mein Laaddoo Deewana, Launch Of The Single Waada Raha Sanam With Gurmeet Choudhary Cute Photos, Trailer Launch Of Film Laali Ki Shaadi Mein Laddoo Deewana With Akshara Haasan & Gurmeet Choudhary Stills, Trailer Of Film Laali Ki Shaadi Mein Laddoo Deewana Movie Stills And Posters, Team Of Film Wajah Tum Ho Attend Lawman Pg3 Cup Images, Hindi Film Wajah Tum Ho Trailer Launch Dazzling Stills, Pictures Of Lonely Planet Travel Awards 2015 & Press Release, Deepika Adventure, Drama, Fantasy, Stars: But he came to limelight for his portrayal of Lord Ram in the television series Ramayana in the year 2008. #Gudipadwa2020: Actress Gouri Tonnk makes garlands from... Mumbai dabbawala head performs puja at Gudi Padwa while... Mumbaikars clap, ring bells to unite in fight against c... Mumbaikars unite to thank coronavirus fighters. Sita ETimes is an Entertainment, TV & Lifestyle industry's promotional website and carries advertorials and native advertising. in the lead role. He says that his fans are his gods and he will keep entertaining them till his last breadth. Born in Tamil Na >> Read More... Debina Bonnerjee Popular TV couple Gurmeet Choudhary and Debina Bonnerjee have tested positive for coronavirus and are currently quarantining at home. Melanie Pais, See titles to watch instantly, titles you haven't rated, etc, Both Families Mull Over the Idea of Remarriage. Gurmeet has also appeared in shows like Geet - Hui Sabse Parayi and Punar Vivah, while Debina played the antagonist in the TV show Santoshi Maa. Guys pls don’t take covid Lightly pls take care of your self and your elders!! The couple was in isolation at home and now weeks later they have made a full recovery. !! | ECR Saravanan Opens Up | #Nettv4u, Master ல வேற மாறி Sentiment Scenes இருக்கு - Revealed By Actor Udhaya Raj | #Nettv4u, Suriya க்கு நாங்க இருக்கோம் - Producer T Shiva Reveales | #Nettv4u. U Choudhary participated in the reality show Pati Patni Aur Woh with his then fiancée, Debina Bonnerjee who also played Sita in Ramayan. Gurmeet Choudhary shot to stardom with his role of ‘ Debina Bonnerjee, ’ in the television serial ‘Ramayana’ in 2008 with Sanket Bhosale, Gurmeet is a fitness freak. Advani, Parineeti us, Celebs Ankit Arora, On the professional front, Gurmeet Chaudhary and Debina Bonnerjee were best known for playing the roles of Lord Rama and Sita, in the TV show Ramayan. We serve personalized stories based on the selected city, Bangalore Times Home Concerts - Live with All OK, Bangalore Times Home Concerts - Live with Chaitra HG, Bangalore Times Home Concerts - Live with Manasi Prasad, Teaching Parents Short-Forms - Hey Prabhu, LIVA Miss Diva 2020 finalists at Bennett University- Badminton Challenge, LIVA Miss Diva 2020 finalists at Bennett University 2 - Pool Game Challenge, LIVA Miss Diva 2020 finalists at Bennett University 3 - Basketball Challenge, LIVA Miss Diva 2020 finalists at Bennett University - Table Tennis Challenge, LIVA Miss Diva 2020 - The Oterra Miss Congeniality Sub Contest, LIVA Miss Diva 2020 - Bennett University Miss Iron Maiden Challenge, Amid breakup rumours, Benafsha Soonawalla sets internet ablaze with bikini pictures while Priyank Sharma resumes work, Kim Kardashian slammed for birthday trip amid pandemic; netizens call it 'disgustingly tone deaf', See what the cast of Baywatch is up to today, Shehnaz Gill finally reveals her relationship status with Sidharth Shukla, Arjun Bijlani on why he enjoys anchoring shows and his hectic schedule, Ellen DeGeneres recounts assault by her stepfather as a teen, Bigg Boss Tamil 4: Balaji ku agambavam, Shivani is honest, says Suresh Chakravarthy, Velmurugan: I didn't want to play the game at the cost of losing my name, I want to enter the house again as I understood the game only now: Rekha Harris, I lost 10 kilos for Raja Rani 2: Alya Manasa, I can be a heroine and still be open about my relationship: Sharanya Turadi, Shruti Raj about Azhagu serial being dropped, Kaushal Manda gets candid for Bigg Boss Telugu 4 review, BB Telugu 2 winner Kaushal Manda: I used to earn well and but I didn’t earn a penny post-Bigg Boss, Bigg Boss Telugu: A recap of non-Telugu speaking contestants in the reality TV series so far, TV actor Ravikrishna of Bigg Boss Telugu 3 fame tests positive for Covid-19, Telugu TV actress Navya Swamy tests positive for Covid-19, TV shoots commence post lockdown with Covid-19 precautions, 10 times when Lakshmi Nakshathra proved she is a diva off-screen, Dad-to-be Srinish Aravind: Pearle chose not to deal with negativity; we aren’t watching news these days, Sai Kiran Ram remembers S. P. Balasubrahmanyam: I still remember the phone call he made to my father, Malayalam TV beauties who stunned with dashing avatars in their photoshoots, Mersheena Neenu: I happily went through the struggles only to play Satya, I recommend with ETimes: Shilpa Bala urges people to speak up about their mental health, TV star Preethi Srinivas lists five actresses who have inspired her the most, Actress Deepika Das talks about her five favourite sports, Akshata Deshpande talks about her five favourite actors, Actor Devaiah talks about his five all-time favourite films, Karthik Jayaram dubs for his character Ravana in the serial Seetheya Rama, Sagar Biligowda talks about his five favourite actors, Saptarshi Maulik calls for a cracker-free Diwali, Actress Swastika Dutta in a Diwali special photoshoot with Calcutta Times falunting the season's latest colours and trends, Vikram Chatterjee urges everyone to have a smoke-free and soundless Diwali, Sean Banerjee urges everyone to say #NoToCrackers this Diwali, Actress Ushasi Ray urges everyone to have #NoCrackersDiwali this year. Chopra, Alia Then in 2010, he was paired opposite actress Drashti Dhami for serial Geet- … The audition for Ramayana was being conducted simultaneously. In the episode of Bigg Boss 14, the race for captaincy is on, and the contestants have to continually dance to the songs sung by the special guests-singers entered the house. Gurmeet rose to popularity through his portrayal of Lord Rama in the 2008 TV Series, Ramayan, Geet - Hui Sabse Parayi and Punar Vivah. Birthdays, Supporting Gurmeet Choudhary (born 22 February 1984) is an Indian actor and martial artist. Let's work together to keep the conversation civil. Gurmeet proved everybody wrong by playing the role of angry business tycoon, Maan Singh Khurana, in the serial “Geet- Hui Sabse Parayi”.