Ludwig is the first sentence search engine that helps you write better English by giving you contextualized examples taken from reliable sources. Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Change ), You are commenting using your Google account. Disclaimer. This is an example of a page. This is known to Bible believers as the rapture, which in Hebrew, is the natzal (more on that later). Unlike posts, which are displayed on your blog’s front page in the order they’re published, pages are better suited for more timeless content that you want to be easily accessible, like your About or Contact information. Context sentences for "those who are interested" in Dutch These sentences come from external sources and may not be accurate. By clicking "I Accept" or "X" on this banner, or using our site, you accept our cookie and privacy policy. Change ), You are commenting using your Facebook account. All content on this website, including dictionary, thesaurus, literature, geography, and other reference data is for informational purposes only. ( Log Out /  ( Log Out /  The findings of this review should provide useful insight into current multi-hop networks literature and be a good source for anyone who is interested in "TCP in wireless" approaches or related fields. The material in this chapter is a prerequisite for anyone who is interested in applying the SAM or PAM subprofiles, as well as for those who are interested in using … Change ), You are commenting using your Twitter account. The totally righteous are those who keep the Word of God (Rev. During the tribulation, they are sealed and protected by God from the Antichrist and God’s judgment. for those who are interested. This is an example of a page. https://acronyms.thefreedictionary.com/For+Those+Who+Are+Interested, Dictionary, Encyclopedia and Thesaurus - The Free Dictionary, the webmaster's page for free fun content. English Those who are interested in poetry, the poem is "A Shropshire Lad" written by A.E. Click the Edit link to make changes to this page or add another page. All content on this website, including dictionary, thesaurus, literature, geography, and other reference data is for informational purposes only. About. Synonyms for those interested in English including definitions, and related words. It is hoped that the review will be a good resource for anyone who is interested in RFID research, and will help to stimulate further interest in this area. ( Log Out /  Change ). Unlike posts, which are displayed on your blog’s front page in the order they’re published, pages are better suited for more timeless content that you want to be easily accessible, like your About or Contact information. Sign up for free or try Premium free for 15 days, © 2014-2020 Ludwig S.R.L.S. ( Log Out /  The material in this chapter is a prerequisite for anyone who is interested in applying the SAM or PAM subprofiles, as well as for those who are interested in using GQAM to support additional analysis methods. for those who are interested. DiscoverLIA COVID-19Ludwig Initiative Against COVID-19. And the ears of all the people were attentive to the Book of the Law. P.IVA 06333200829 REA PA-314445, It's not something that Jang rules out when I ask about it: "Hashtags are great, The material in this chapter is a prerequisite, It is hoped that the review will be a good resource, The findings of this review should provide useful insight into current multi-hop networks literature and be a good source, By treating almost all of the relevant biofuel options, it provides a valuable background on technical, environmental and economic aspects, Modeling and Analysis of Real-Time and Embedded Systems with UML and MARTE Developing Cyber-Physical Systems, International Journal of Production Economics, EURASIP Journal on Wireless Communications and Networking. a. By treating almost all of the relevant biofuel options, it provides a valuable background on technical, environmental and economic aspects for anybody who is interested in the complex topic of biofuels. This information should not be considered complete, up to date, and is not intended to be used in place of a visit, consultation, or advice of a legal, medical, or any other professional. Ha Melech – The King Enthroned HaMelech – Coronation Day of the Messiah (another aspect of the Feast of Trumpets) ... in the presence of the men and the women and those who could understand. A: The blog is for anybody who is interested in MediaCity. 12:17) The righteous are separated and will be with God. bab.la is not responsible for their content. When I feel like I can't trust my brain 100%, Ludwig really comes in handy. It makes me translate and proofread faster and my output more reliable. b. It provides a valuable background for anybody who is interested in global climate change and its challenges. It's not something that Jang rules out when I ask about it: "Hashtags are great for brands and for anyone who is interested in getting the word out for a community in an integrated and native way," he says. 1.