A. 3. Whom (Note that who is correct in informal English) 9. a)    Who c)    Why 6. b)    That a)    That 2. b)    Which d)    Whom. !​. Such a)    Who a)    That c)    That a) Who b) Whom c) Which d) That. d)    Whom. What Those ———————- the Gods love, die young. He always preaches what he never practices. b)    What Dear students and teachers: Please make sure you subscribe to the free grammar updates, English Practice – Learn and Practice English Online. Whose d)    What. 7. b)    Whom You can specify conditions of storing and accessing cookies in your browser. 15. c)    Which d)    Such. 3. 5. What 1. Is this the way ..... leads to the station? 3. 14. 1. 3. 12. We should not depend upon ——————- a man as he is. c)    Who 20. a)    Who !​. b)    Whom Whom b)    Whose a)    Whose a)    Who Worried the cat. d)    None of these. 2. d)    Which. The man to ——————– I owed money demanded immediate payment. d)    Which. This site is using cookies under cookie policy. Fill in the blanks with suitable Relative Pronouns. ———————- is done cannot be undone. d)    Whom. 11. Students ——————– respect their teachers are good students. b)    Whom Wrong! …, Kya kisene joker movie dekhi hai not bollywood hollywood ​, I have a dream that one day this nation with rise and live out the truemeaning of its creed.​, Thanks maggi99 for giving me ❤️ thanks! Fill in the blanks with suitable relative pronouns. a)    That d)    That, 1. a) Who b) Whom c) Which d) That. This site is using cookies under cookie policy. Correct! c)    Whom d)    Whose. 2. b)    Whose 13. b)    Which d)    Whom, a)    That 10. The man..... came here was my uncle. You gave me a pen ..... is a good one. c)    Whom There are many students here ———————- are good players. a)    What 3. 5.    Who 15. 4. Fill in the blanks with suitable Relative Pronouns. 2. We all trust people ………………….. speak the truth. c)    What He is a person ..... you can trust well. c)    Which b)    What 3. c)    Such c)    Whom d)    As. 19. write an sop to the university of London to enroll in an MBA programme fo a)    Whom He is the only person —————— can help us. 16. 2. 1. Whom. 10.    Who There are beautiful scenario sand effective dialogues in play-The Rising of the Moon.Write​, why did the other refuse to do the hangmans work need five hundred words​, you are madhumalti xavior an undergraduate student of bcom at Miranda House. Join together each of the following pairs of sentences by means of a Relative Pronoun. What It is an ill wind ——————— blows nobody good. God helps those ———————- help themselves. c)    That God helps those..... help themselves. God helps those ............ help themselves. b)    What 8. 13.    Who Fill in the blanks with suitable relative pronouns. 11. b)    Who 9. 5. 6. c)    Which Students ——————– respect their teachers are good students. 17. Fill in the blanks with suitable Relative Pronouns. 1. a)    Who That d)    That. That 3. 16. The teacher caught the boy ——————— stole the money. c)    Which 1. Each question is followed by four suggested answers. I know..... you mean. 6. EnglishPractice.com © 2020 - All rights Reserved. 7. 2. I congratulated the girl ——————- painting fetched a prize. What a)    What He ——————— does his best shall be given a prize. d)    As. b)    That a)    That Please try to understand ——————— I have to say. It is an ill wind ——————— blows nobody good. 2. The man ——————— child has gone missing has informed the police. a)    Who 12. c)    That 1. You can specify conditions of storing and accessing cookies in your browser. Please recite ——————– you have learnt so far. b)    What 1. The man ——————– I trusted betrayed me. This is the only one of his stories ——————– is worth reading. We always like students ——————- speak the truth. Answers 1. d)    Whom, a)    What a)    That Choose the most appropriate one. c)    Which c)    Which b)    Which write an sop to the university of London to enroll in an MBA programme fo b)    Who Whose d)    Such. 14.    Who Fill in the blanks with suitable Relative Pronouns. b)    Who I do not know ———————- he wants. d)    What. c)    That He is a man ..... you can trust Work in pairs. Most people get ..... they deserve. 18. does his best shall be rewarded. d)    That which. Fill in the blanks with suitable pronouns. 17. 4. He says ———————- he means. …, Kya kisene joker movie dekhi hai not bollywood hollywood ​, I have a dream that one day this nation with rise and live out the truemeaning of its creed.​, Thanks maggi99 for giving me ❤️ thanks! What 20. a)    What What Fill in the blanks with appropriate relative pronouns. 4. 4. Do you know what has happened? 2.    Who There are beautiful scenario sand effective dialogues in play-The Rising of the Moon.Write​, why did the other refuse to do the hangmans work need five hundred words​, you are madhumalti xavior an undergraduate student of bcom at Miranda House. b)    Which A. 19. c)    Which He ……………………. God helps those ..... help themselves. 8. What Fill in the blanks with suitable pronouns. This is ——————- I expect from you. 18.