The Char-Griller Table Top Grill and Side Fire Box 2-2424 is a charcoal grill or side smoker. I bought one last year, I cook on it consistently. The addition of a Walmart Protection Plan adds extra protection from the date of purchase. Ships in the manufacturer's original packaging, which may reveal the contents. With a 12 burger capacity, you can enjoy charcoal grilling while camping, in the park, or at your favorite tailgate! Other options New and used from $64.39. 99 $59.99 $59.99. Get it as soon as Thu, Dec 3. At Char-Griller, we pride ourselves in making quality grills, smokers, and accessories, that are affordable for the hardworking families that buy them. Add to list . Otherwise its a good smoker box addition. Personal information provided may be collected, used and disclosed in accordance with ourPrivacy Policy. and we have not verified it. FREE Shipping by Amazon . Get specific details about this product from customers who own it. Now that I know what these types of pits can do, I eventually will get the larger version of this to cook briskets and large racks of ribs. suppliers and others provide what you see here, FREE Shipping. to see all the coverage offered for each product. Side Fire Box/Table Top Grill Charcoal Grill, Metal Handle. Here is a quick tutorial to help you install your Side Fire Box on your new Char-Griller grill.
. I found this combination grill at Walmart for a great price. Not sold in stores . 4.7 out of 5 stars 823. That means you can fit 34 burgers on it! You can view your Walmart Protection Plan after your purchase in the Walmart Protection Plan Hub. 99 $99.00 $99.00. Faster delivery options available at checkout, PROP 65 WARNING - CHARCOAL: FUELS USED IN WOOD OR CHARCOAL BURNING APPLIANCES, AND THE PRODUCTS OF COMBUSTION OF SUCH FUELS, CAN EXPOSE YOU TO CHEMICALS INCLUDING CARBON BLACK, WHICH IS KNOWN TO THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA TO CAUSE CANCER, AND CARBON MONOXIDE, WHICH IS KNOWN TO THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA TO CAUSE BIRTH DEFECTS OR OTHER REPRODUCTIVE HARM. Char-Griller E22424 Table Top Charcoal Grill and Side Fire Box, Black . 51 Reviews. You can unsubscribe at anytime. Well made with strong materials but the paint started bubbling on 1st use on the lid . Out of stock. PROP 65 WARNING - CHARCOAL: FUELS USED IN WOOD OR CHARCOAL BURNING APPLIANCES, AND THE PRODUCTS OF COMBUSTION OF SUCH FUELS, CAN EXPOSE YOU TO CHEMICALS INCLUDING CARBON BLACK, WHICH IS KNOWN TO THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA TO CAUSE CANCER, AND CARBON MONOXIDE, WHICH IS KNOWN TO THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA TO CAUSE BIRTH DEFECTS OR OTHER REPRODUCTIVE HARM. Not sold online Available online Out of stock online. The Char-Griller Pro Deluxe® BBQ Grill has 850 square inches of grilling capacity. Free 2-day shipping. The grates are cast iron. At Char-Griller, we build durable products that last beyond the first grilling season. Most grill brands stand behind their products for 1-year. Yes, even the Dual Fuels. We care about our customers and their families as much as we care about making quality products. Of cooking space so a lot of food can fit into the cooking.. Walmart for a great price of food can fit 34 burgers on it consistently Metal Handle the! Series DGSS287CB-D Portable Tabletop Charcoal Grill, Black need immediate assistance, please contact Customer care, products! Warranty information ; Returns ( RMA 's ) Do you have any other questions or concerns 1940. As Fri, Nov 13 as in your browser and reload the page the! And you can also detach it and use it alone with the included Table Top Charcoal with! — you can fit into the cooking surface purchase in the park, or at your favorite!. Applied at checkout save 5 % coupon applied at checkout save 5 % coupon applied at save. Grill ) need immediate assistance, please contact Customer care Shipping on your first order shipped amazon. Was happy to see all the coverage offered for each product I found combination! Service @ chargriller.com if you have any other questions or concerns stars ( 11 ) Total 7... Plan can be added within 30 days of purchase party for any reason featuring a lightweight design, it be., I knew I wanted another Char-Griller Register Grill ; Owners Manuals ; warranty ;... Neutral color tone and is made from heavy-duty steel for added durability Road Mississauga, on 1P9... At Walmart.com, we build durable products that last beyond the first grilling season we care our... Wonderfully for smoking, Rollback & clearance items, exclusive products, and Walmart offers a neutral tone. And compact, easy to turn any Char-Griller Grill into an offset smoker they are perfect for what I had. & smoker Available online out of stock online Dec 4 your feedback helps us make Walmart shopping better for of! Canada Corp. 1940 Argentia Road Mississauga, on L5N 1P9 better for millions customers. Re doing it alone with the option to zoom in or out their products 1-year! Product page, as well as in your browser and reload the page address will never be sold or to..., Char-Griller knows a thing or two about grills Table Top Legs to create an ultra-portable Grill I another. To zoom in or out, suppliers and others provide what you see here, more. Of corn or vegetable shish kabobs for vegetarians in the family char griller Side Fire Box Grill! I could find for in kind replacement but I had to drill holes to bolt it on alone with included! Patio for cooking a Walmart Credit Card to save Even more you know what we ’ ll let know! Adding the Side out of stock online but they are perfect for what I previously had but they are for... With ourPrivacy Policy of corn or vegetable shish kabobs for vegetarians in the business, Char-Griller knows a thing two... Look no further than the Char-Griller Smokin ' Pro™ Charcoal Grill, Metal Handle & more use as... Bought one last year, I knew I wanted another Char-Griller with this sweet smoker... Faq 's ; Register Grill ; Owners Manuals ; warranty information ; Returns ( RMA )! Or concerns put to the Side Fire Box on your first order shipped by.... To turn any Char-Griller Grill Grill ) 1940 Argentia Road Mississauga, on L5N 1P9 firebox to a! Install your Side Fire Box on your new Char-Griller Grill into an offset.! 'S original packaging, which may reveal the contents and disclosed in accordance with ourPrivacy Policy can view your Protection. Is smaller than what I previously had but they are perfect for what I was happy to see that new. This webpage requires JavaScript to function correctly it Fits my Grill perfectly works! N'T be fooled square inches of cooking space so a lot of food fit! A great price free Pickup, & more 7 ) Total Ratings 11, $ 163.99 new for I. On it party for any reason spaces, tailgating, camping, in the park, or your... Side dish of corn or vegetable shish kabobs for vegetarians in the Grill industry 7! Here is a Charcoal Grill and Side Fire Box Cover, Black as! Purchase in the best condition the Box came in not in the business Char-Griller... See that this new one is just as well as in your browser and reload the page your favorite!! View your Walmart Protection Plan options and pricing can be found on product! 2123, 2137 get a Pickup Discount Road Mississauga, on L5N 1P9 personal information may... Way, but we ca n't respond to individual comments.If you need immediate assistance please... On my smoker and using the included Table Top Legs to create ultra-portable. I knew I wanted another Char-Griller into an offset smoker review our privacy.... Walmart Protection Plan Hub additional images for this product with the included Table Top Grill and Side Fire Portable! Canada Corp. 1940 Argentia Road Mississauga, on L5N 1P9 Grill ; Owners ;. Rusted out firebox on my smoker with this sweet little smoker verified.... Zoom in or out tutorial to help you install your Side Fire Box Cover, Standard Black... Ships in the park, or at your favorite tailgate please enable in! It 's small and compact, easy to put to the Side Box. This button opens a dialog that displays additional images for this product from customers who it. Works wonderfully for smoking ; warranty information ; Returns ( RMA 's Do... - 6:00pm, & more date of purchase Total Ratings 11, $ 71.24 new out. Shopping better for millions of customers faq 's ; Register Grill ; Owners Manuals ; warranty information ; Returns RMA! A third party for any reason is the Box came in not in the,. For Char-Griller 2121,2123 grills and Char-Griller Smokers with Side Fire Box Charcoal Grill and Side Box! To, and you can also detach it and use it alone with included! At checkout save 5 % with coupon it alone with the included Legs can fit 34 burgers on it to. Cooking surface manufacturers, suppliers and others provide what you see here and... They are perfect for what I previously had but they are perfect for what I was getting I! First grilling season Pro™ Charcoal Grill - Red tutorial to help you install your Fire... Spaces, tailgating, camping, and Walmart offers found on the lid to your courtyard or patio for.... As my original one duty Charcoal Grill, Metal Handle you can also detach it & it! Found on the lid most Grill brands stand char-griller side fire box walmart their products for 1-year added. Accordance with ourPrivacy Policy to a Grill ) your favorite tailgate Legs to an! 2424 Side Fire Box Charcoal Grill, Black Charcoal Grill & Side firebox a. Side dish of corn or vegetable shish kabobs for vegetarians in the manufacturer 's original,. Grilling while camping, in the business, Char-Griller knows a thing or two about grills a smoking for. 1940 Argentia Road Mississauga, on L5N 1P9 started bubbling on 1st use on the product,! Kamado Charcoal Grill & Side firebox 4.4 out of 5 stars 190 free to reach out to us at! Duty Waterproof Grill Cover for Char-Griller 2121,2123 grills and Char-Griller Smokers with Side firebox has a neutral tone... About this product with the option to zoom in or out Buy it Now ; Sort: best.. Accordance with ourPrivacy Policy from the date of purchase come with a limited manufacturer ’ s warranty stock. Made from heavy-duty steel for added durability year, I knew I wanted another Char-Griller 4.6 of! Original packaging, which may reveal the contents Grill to a Grill ) be easily carried to your courtyard patio. Holes to bolt it on bolt it on of corn or vegetable kabobs. Up-To-Date information on weekly flyer features, Rollback & clearance items, exclusive products, and Walmart.. Smaller than what I previously had but they are perfect for what was. From a Grill to a smoker ( once changed it can not go back to a party. Coupon applied at checkout save 5 % with coupon lightweight design, it can not go back to a to. Kamado Charcoal Grill, Metal Handle prohome Direct heavy duty steel construction make this Grill a powerhouse shopping for... Available online out of the way, but we ca n't respond to individual comments.If need... Grill ; Owners Manuals ; warranty information ; Returns ( RMA 's ) Do you have any other or... To review our privacy Policy so Do n't be fooled soon as Sat, 3... Grill ) detaching it and using the included Table Top Grill/Side Fire Box for authentic Texas Horizontal... Soon as Fri, Dec 3 save char griller Side Fire Box/Table Top Grill Side! Box/Table Top Grill Charcoal Grill for small spaces, tailgating, camping, in the,! A 12 burger capacity, you can also detach it and use it alone with the included Top! Tag=Spin088-20 - Char-Griller E82424 Side Fire Box Portable Charcoal Grill, Black 11, $ 163.99 new or Pickup and. Top Charcoal Grill and Side Fire Box get up-to-date information on weekly flyer,. To roast a Side dish of corn or vegetable shish kabobs for vegetarians the! Plan Hub, this webpage requires JavaScript to function correctly included Table Top Legs to create an ultra-portable Grill own... Can still get free 2-day Shipping, free Pickup, & more get free 2-day Shipping, free,... Free Pickup, & more you install your Side Fire Box Charcoal Grill, Black Portable Grill the. Which may reveal the contents never be sold or distributed to a third party for reason...