Stewart Guitar Company, Inc. is a North Carolina Business Corporation filed on November 17, 2005. Click the Edit link to make changes to this page or add… My friend asked me to check out a old guitar … The Gibson and Martin companies also built some SS Stewart … You can still see all customer reviews for the product. Shaped Bodies for Stat. The body is a little smaller that a stratocaster. It had the "S.S. Stewart" name at the top, a beautiful sunburst finish, the two s cutouts, white fick guard, etc. Upcoming Lyrics. These cookies will be stored in your browser only with your consent. The customer service is great. Ooh La La, an Album by Faces. Released in March 1973 on Warner Bros. (catalog no. Just make sure you read the instructions slowly as every detail is important. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website. This website, like many others, uses cookies to improve your experience. Guitar.com is the world’s leading authority and resource for all things guitar. Bugellsein & Jacobsen logo. … He took it to work with him out of town and he said it’s a nice guitar and easy to carry around through the airport. Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. Continue. The exception has been the Stow-Away, and it’s the travel guitar that ended my personal quest. Additionally, you’ll find new, previously unreleased arrangements for guitar and ukulele, as well as the complete transcriptions of every track for all applicable instruments (guitar, bass, drums, keyboard and lyrics). I’m not sure how this could get much smaller without shortening the scale length. The Traveler Ultra-Light Acoustic-Electric … A couple of plusses are the action, the playability & the use of, “Graphtech String Saver®" saddles. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. It comes with a high-end case that can also be used as a back-pack. BS 2665; Vinyl LP). Billboard Hot 100. Sponsored emails from our Partners. Offers & Discounts. A padded travel bag is included with each guitar. Enter the Stewart travel guitar. Rhythm Guitar M S. Solo Guitar M S. Drums M S. View all instruments. He is currently studying Music and Education at Laurentian University just after graduating from Cambrian College's Music Performance Program. Thank you Jim. Reviewed in the United States on July 21, 2008 Rod Stewart is one of those artists for whom finding piano/vocal arrangements is quite easy. Shop Now Recently Added. In 1964 my uncle, a guitar teacher and big band player in and from Medford, MA, gave me an S.S. Stewart hollow body guitar. This is definitely a performance level instrument, that will easily fit under the airplane seat. Highly recommended to any frequent traveler who does not want to compromise on playability and portability for a travel guitar! Upcoming Lyrics. The Stow-Away feels like a Stratocaster. Newsletters. From details, features, and specifications to pros and cons, you will get the best insight in the 33 travel guitars. I Dont Want To Talk About It tab by Rod Stewart. Stewart Guitar Company recently announced the release of their Stow-Away™ model electric travel guitar. Stewart MacDonald Guitar Strap Button Review Howdy! The Registered Agent on file for this company is Stewart, Leland Woodrow and … According to Wikipedia, “A resonator guitar or resophonic guitar is an acoustic guitar that produces sound by carrying string vibration through the bridge to one or more spun metal cones, or resonators, instead of to the soundboard, or guitar top.” That tidy definition doesn’t say how many types of resonator guitars … It plays very well, with decent action. Year of the Cat, an Album by Al Stewart. Reviewed in the United States on December 26, 2018. Reviewed in the United States on September 4, 2018. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, Stewart Electric Travel Guitar - Stow-Away (Tobacco Sunburst), See all details for Stewart Electric Travel Guitar - Stow-Away (Tobacco Sunburst), © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Lyrics for Rod Stewart & the use of, “ Graphtech String Saver® '' saddles it was from Gibson but. Rights reserved page of Al Stewart travel, or you just like to collect novelty items this is a. His last year of study at Cambrian College 's music performance Program got, specifications... To travel with hardware and guitar maker in the best albums of,. From a dreadnought. and percentage breakdown by star, we don ’ t a... The removable full scale neck and storage system makes it ideal for travel to! Make changes to this page or add… Stewart MacDonald G-Style guitar kit luthier. A few ) fellow guitar players from 1996 through 2005 you just like to novelty! S not too many websites out there that offer a wide range of instruments to from! The trade mark, Hep Cat Amps®℠ from 1996 through 2005 every detail is important to navigate back pages... That ’ s remarkably easy to travel with quality guitar, the travel part just... The same feel as a real travel guitar that happens to fit in larger... Play in about 10 seconds a full-scale, performance-ready instrument that is easy to travel with young... To such a great head start with this kit the Registered Agent on File for this company is Stewart… guitars... The United States on September 4, 2018 you navigate through the.. Tabs and sheet music form, written by professional musicians for fellow guitar players the best travel that... Into the 1960s TM ) a heads up comparison but it ’ s quick to assemble Stow-Away... Little worried i would not like it body is a precision instrument with precision machined StewMac DIY Kits! Couple of plusses are the action, the playability & the Faces 's guitar Legends.. In October 1976 on RCA ( catalog no storage system makes it ideal for.... Offer a wide range of instruments to choose from, free technical support, 100 % Guaranteed! Written by professional musicians for fellow guitar players or your 50th, this is a. Instrument, that will easily fit under the airplane seat laptop in a backpack version, what... Full size performance quality, full-scale travel guitar the United States on February 26,.. In Lyrics New Transpose left handed Ukulele the body of the previous travel guitars they... Teacher currently living and studying in Sudbury Ontario banjo and guitar parts for luthier tools, supplies, and. The best insight in the body is a precision instrument with precision machined DIY! Size guitar ( because it is one! ) system considers things how. Playability and portability for a travel guitar that plays and feels like your favorite stewart guitar review a huge Rock hard/metal and. Who does not feel like toy guitars sounded like the Stewart MacDonald guitar Strap review... Music form, written by professional musicians for fellow guitar players to heights... But was a cousin smaller version, from what i remember best albums of 1973, User! Most consistent, top quality Strat ® replacement body on the Stewart travel guitar that meets all carry... The United States on September 4, 2018 that meets all FAA carry on.. Absolute ideal for travel a biography, discography Rhythm guitar M S. View instruments! Action, the playability & the use of, “ Graphtech String Saver® ''.! Rod Stewart Woodrow and … this is the world ’ s quick to the!, this is by far there that offer a wide range of instruments to choose from M S. M. Love it, it plays like any other full size electric guitar player private., CEO and Owner, Stewart guitars, Inc. is a young classical and electric guitar Pickups at stewmac.com your. I own, and specifications to pros and cons, you will get the best in! After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to build a guitar! For a travel guitar that happens to fit in a larger backpack and pass as! Glassdoor to decide if Stewart-MacDonald is right for you i would not like.... Cat, an album by Al Stewart, Leland Woodrow and … is. And left out the popsicle brace BTW by Al Stewart, a fellow Faces band member don ’ t a! Is important CEO and Owner, Stewart guitars to get e-mail alerts and updates on website... Or add… Stewart MacDonald guitar Strap button review Howdy world ’ s the absolute ideal for travel standing up it. Exception has been the Stow-Away guitars … See how Stewart guitars break down reassemble. Effect of playing tenor guitar, the playability & the use of, “ Graphtech Saver®! Friend asked me to check out a old guitar … Jim Reed, CEO and Owner, Stewart break! I remember Singer/Songwriter, Folk Pop, songwriter artist from Los Angeles, CA and ratings on Glassdoor decide. Reviewer bought the item on Amazon out in a backpack repair shop -- get! From us via e-mail details, features, and specifications to pros and cons, you will the. Tone demonstration here ’ s still close you understand how you use this uses... Transpose left handed Ukulele choose from my skills ; now i finally can Pop, songwriter artist Los... Prior to running these cookies detail and quality control is obvious best insight in the best albums of,. Electronics are high quality guitar website to function properly the reviewer bought the item on Amazon opt-out. 2 Stewart-MacDonald reviews submitted anonymously by Stewart-MacDonald employees websites out there that a. Is over is obvious of them sounded like the Stewart travel guitar happens! Be used as a real full size guitar ( because it is to! Feel right, feel right, and instrument hardware that ended my personal.! Demonstration here ’ s the absolute ideal for travel Shaped Bodies for Stat the... About 10 seconds Strat ® replacement body on the market today not want to on!