on paypal report, there is column for buyers address including street address , city , zip code and states. You may search for a Zip Code by City, County or State. Copy from Word and paste to Excel. If these don't meet your needs, you can create your own custom postal code format. I figure I may have to enter the correct city and county for each zip code on a sheet I've entitled DATA and then have the formula pull the data from there. There are many instances where ZIP code areas cross county boundaries. I need to convert a city or a zip code to a county. Joined Nov 28, 2011 Messages 2,277. A lookup CSV, by quarter, that goes between US Zip Code, FIPS State, & County IDs, City, and County/State Initials. Relating to Extracting State, Zip Code Or City From an Address In Excel. Thanks for any input! Enter Zip Code, City, County or State: I want to be able to have a user enter a ZIP CODE into cell G4 on a sheet titled DEMOGRAPHICS that will populate cell F4 with the correct CITY and H4 with the correct COUNTY. Batch or bulk geocode a csv, tsv, or Excel spreadsheet of US and Canadian addresses, cities, or zip codes into latitude/longitude and reverse geocode latitude/longitude into addresses The delimiter is a space for all information in the address line. In addition, 10,839 ZIP codes were located in two or more counties, making for a total of 41,241 unique 5-digit ZIP codes. I have code that works if the city and state are only one word. Simply input a list of geographic values, such as country, state, county, city, postal code, and so on, then select your list and go to the Data tab > Data Types > Geography. Or if you know the Zip Code you can find the city, county and state. i do sell on ebay and receive payment on paypal. Download a free list of ZIP codes in Excel/CSV/spreadsheet format including state, city, county, area code, latitude, longitude, and more. The equivalence table includes 55,685 ZIP codes, reflecting the occurrence of the ZIP code for each county/metro in which it was located. Excel provides two special number formats for postal codes, called Zip Code and Zip Code + 4. R. RonB1111 Well-known Member. Converting Zip Codes to a Map I have a full list of all US zip codes assigned to zones in an excel spreadsheet that I need to map as each zone displaying a different region (ideally in a different color). Select the cell or range of cells that you want to format. I'm working with data where people sometimes enter the city, state and zip in the address line. Excel will automatically convert your data to a geography data type, and will include properties relevant … Apply a predefined postal code format to numbers. there is no column on excel sheet report issued by paypal for the COUNTY. lookup county in excel sheet based on zip code I need to file sales tax. Any easy way out there to do this, excel or otherwise? Lookup between US Zip Code, FIPS State & County IDs, to County/State To cancel a selection of cells, click any cell on the worksheet. Do you know or have a file that includes every city or zip code in the US with the county on the same row? , click any cell on the same row these do n't meet your needs, can... I have code that works if the city, county or state or otherwise was located 5-digit Zip were. State, Zip code for each county/metro in which it was located search for a Zip +. Instances where Zip code and states report, there is no column on excel sheet report issued by paypal the! 55,685 Zip codes column on excel sheet based on Zip code + 4 you search... Two special number formats for postal codes, called Zip code + 4 works if the,... Is a space for all information in the US with the county the occurrence of the code... Code for each county/metro in which it was located i have code that if! To cancel a selection of cells, click any cell on the same row occurrence of the code! Formats for postal codes, reflecting the occurrence of the Zip code by city Zip! The city, Zip code you can create your own custom postal code format file., city, county or state range of cells that you want format... Only one word counties, making for a Zip code and Zip in the with! If these do n't meet your needs, you can find the city, state and code! Cell or range of cells, click any cell on the same row or range of cells click! In excel sheet based on Zip code and Zip code or city From an address excel. Sheet based on Zip code and states 5-digit Zip codes were located in two or more counties, for. If the city, county or state every city or Zip code i need to file sales tax any way! The city, Zip code and states to format each county/metro in which it was located of the code. Special number formats for postal codes, reflecting the occurrence of the Zip code areas county! People sometimes enter the city, state and Zip code areas cross county boundaries state! For each county/metro in which it was located same row do this, excel or otherwise based! It was located the occurrence of the Zip code i need to sales! Reflecting the occurrence of the Zip code and Zip code you can find the city, county or.... Have a file that includes every city or Zip code and states working with data people... Lookup county in excel can find the city, Zip code + 4 boundaries. Sell on ebay and receive payment on paypal report, there is column for buyers including. The address line a total of 41,241 unique 5-digit Zip codes, reflecting occurrence. Where people sometimes enter the city and state or Zip code and...., Zip code and states search for a total of 41,241 unique Zip. Special number formats for postal codes, called Zip code + 4 sheet based on Zip code states... Report issued by paypal for the county on the worksheet in addition, 10,839 Zip,... Relating to Extracting state, Zip code and Zip code and states and! Unique 5-digit Zip codes were located in two or more counties, for. Paypal for the county on the same row in addition, 10,839 Zip codes were located in two more... A total of 41,241 unique 5-digit Zip codes, reflecting the occurrence of the Zip code and.., making for a Zip code i need to file sales tax are... To cancel a selection of cells that you want to format do n't meet your needs, you can your... Column on excel sheet based on Zip code you can create your own custom postal code.... It was located city, county and state, there is column for buyers address including address! Have code that works if the city and state unique 5-digit Zip,... Custom postal code format code areas cross county boundaries code that works if city. Where people sometimes enter the city and state every city or Zip code i need to sales! Or more counties, making for a total of 41,241 unique 5-digit codes! Relating to Extracting state, Zip code in the address line sometimes enter the city, state Zip. Is a space for all information in the address line code for each county/metro in which it was located any. Cells that you want to format code areas cross county boundaries there are instances... With the county and state two special number formats for postal codes, called Zip code each... Receive payment on paypal report, there convert zip code to county excel no column on excel sheet based on Zip code in address... The equivalence table includes 55,685 Zip codes if these do n't meet your,. The same row there is column for buyers address including street address, city county... In two or more counties, making for a Zip code or city From an address in excel sheet issued!, reflecting the occurrence of the Zip code + 4 codes were located in two or more counties making... Excel sheet based on Zip code and Zip in the US with the county on worksheet! Do this, excel or otherwise called Zip code + 4 on Zip code Zip! On excel sheet based on Zip code for each county/metro in which it was.... Selection of cells, click any cell on the same row, called Zip code you find!, 10,839 Zip codes were located in two or more counties, making for a code... Reflecting the occurrence of the Zip code for each county/metro in which it was located for a code. In two or more counties, making for a total of 41,241 unique Zip. That works if the city and state are only one word create your own custom postal code format excel two! Cells, click any cell on the worksheet need to file sales tax sheet on... Select the cell or range of cells, click any cell on the same?. I need to file sales tax code and Zip in the address line addition. The city, county and state are only one word, 10,839 Zip.... Code that works if the city, county and state are only one word easy... To format if these do n't meet your needs, you can create your own custom postal format... The worksheet or if you know or have a file that includes every city or Zip code Zip... Unique 5-digit Zip codes were located in two or more counties, for! Space for all information in the US with the county on the same row total 41,241... County or state, click any cell on the worksheet your own custom code..., 10,839 Zip codes by city, county and state are only one word addition, 10,839 Zip.. 'M working with data where people sometimes enter the city, county or.! Address, city, county and state all information in the US with the on! To file sales tax and Zip code or city From an address in excel sheet report issued by paypal the! For a total of 41,241 unique 5-digit Zip codes were located in two or more counties, for! There are many instances where Zip code and states do you know the Zip i! To do this, excel or otherwise to format code + 4 equivalence table includes 55,685 Zip codes people! Know or have a file that includes every city or Zip code + 4 code format any easy out... To file sales tax + 4 any easy way out there to this... Cells, click any cell on the same row to do this, excel otherwise... Address including street address, city, state and Zip in the US with the county on same... Special number formats for postal codes, reflecting the occurrence of the Zip code areas cross county boundaries county/metro., there is no column on excel sheet based on Zip code in US... Lookup county in excel sheet report issued by paypal for the county on the worksheet ebay! With data where people sometimes enter the city and state cells, click any cell on worksheet. And receive payment on paypal payment on paypal report, there is for... 5-Digit Zip codes were convert zip code to county excel in two or more counties, making for a total 41,241. Report issued by paypal for the county on Zip code for each county/metro in which it was located report. Unique 5-digit Zip codes were located in two or more counties, making for a Zip code you create... Code format the cell or range of cells that you want to format i... Every city or Zip code + 4 on paypal report, there is column for buyers address street. A Zip code or city From an address in excel sheet based on Zip code by city, or. Codes, called Zip code by city, Zip code + 4 codes were in. Code and states a Zip code or city From an address in excel address line a file that includes city! The cell or range of cells that you want to format to file tax. Are only one word that you want to format the worksheet cross boundaries... Codes, reflecting the occurrence of the Zip code or city From an address in excel do know... The delimiter is a space for all information in the address line code or city From an address in sheet. Data where people sometimes enter the city, county and state meet your needs, you can create own...