Barun Sobti, who has a naturally tragic face, plays an NRI ex-CBI officer whom they want to recruit again. It comes with the newly designed engine abundant power onto the rear wheel while keeping the consumption low. John eventually sent the bike to Arshad and said he should try it. Tune in today to stay updated with all the latest news and headlines from the world of entertainment. The names included Arjun Rampal, Rajinikanth and Anubhav Sinha. At 7 episodes of nearly an hour each, Asur is a slow-paced watch. Sharing a snippet from the video, she wrote in her post: "I remember this interview, I have just this bit of the 1 hour interview and lots of nervous laughs, it was my 1st show for MTV India. And with every passing year, he almost got rid of 70 percent of the collection, but there are a few that are still left and it hurts him to have too many at home. Also, he gifted Abhishek Bachchan a Harley Davidson bike and presented a Mercedez Benz E Class and a Hyundai SUV to Farah Khan, his director for Om Shanti Om and Main Hoon Na. Here's another picture that the actor posted with his new BMW F750GS. John Abraham, whose love for bikes is well known, recently gifted his Pagalpanti co-star Arshad Warsi a BMW F750 GS worth Rs 12 lakh for New Year 2020. Love you buddy... pic.twitter.com/OanSnO3PW7. Connect with friends faster than ever with the new Facebook app. Arshad Warsi has joined the ranks of Aamir Khan and John Abraham with his latest acquisiton an Audi Q 7. Sequences at times get a tad repetitive and the interactive flow between characters could have been better. He gifted sister Alvira Khan, a luxury penthouse worth Rs 16 crores. Now what can be more special than gifting a home in the world's tallest building - Burj Khalifa! Ali bhai, koi bhi apni favourite vali autograph kar ke de dijiye, gajab fan bana diye aao to apna. Both Arshad and John are bike enthusiasts. Get the latest entertainment news from India & around the world. Rolls Royce - It is every director's dream to work with the megastar of the Indian film industry - Amitabh Bachchan. Another user asked Ali to gift all the DVDs to Anurag Kashyap to which the former said that the ace filmmaker has not yet watched Mirzapur and once he does that, Ali would send all the DVD’s free of cost to him. She revealed some really interesting facts about the video. Arshad took to his Twitter to thank John for BMW F750 GS. Ali Fazal shared a post on social media along with pictures of his DVD collection which he wrote that he wanted to do away by either selling it or distributing it. In the picture, Arshad is seen posing with the bike that has Austin Yellow metallic colour and gives a sporty look. Another impressive performance comes from Riddhi Dogra who is Sobti’s ex-flame burning up with an unexpressed desire that the current wave of killings cannot quell. And I'm still a fan of him and his movies (but you can still have him @jaya_misra ) . . Personal Automobiles Collection: Bikes Collection: Audi Q7, Volkswagen Beetle; Cars Collection: Harley Davidson; Car Number Plate: Not Known; Financial Power: Net Worth: Not Known; Charges Per Movie: … Maria shared an old interview from her MTV days, and not just any interview. An addition, looking over his personal and early life following information, he was born … She is the author of From My Kitchen To Yours, has hosted several cooking shows, is a former VJ. This is another few left. Meanwhile, Richa Chadha and Ali Fazal have lately been spending some precious time in Egypt. I was so nervous, I forgot to put my other shoe on. He said John asked him during the shooting of Kabul Express, released in December 2006, why he stopped biking. Arshad said after he got married to Maria, she said a strict no to Arshad riding bikes. He was reacting to a tweet by trade analyst Joginder Tuteja talking about the actor's film "Guddu… Warsi’s mysterious character is well played against Barun Sobti’s hurt pained suffering character of a man whose life is linked to corpses. Moreover, he was selected amongst thousands of students by two British men to get trained in this. There's no doubt that their world is glamorous, flamboyant and aspirational for all. Mahendra Singh Dhoni, the former Indian cricket team captain, is not only famous for his exemplary performance in the sport, but also well known for his wide range of cars and motorcycles collection. Arshad said after he got married to Maria, she said a strict no to Arshad riding bikes. BMW F750 GS comes with the automatic stability control (ASC) and the ABS safely under control. An unusually vicious serial killer is on the prowl. The luxe pad has reportedly costed Aamir Rs 75 crores. Arshad Warsi : Lesser known facts Does Arshad Warsi smoke? Also watch: John Abraham's first look from 'Mumbai Saga' out now (Video by IANS), Honey Singh Wont pen songs on booze if govt stops licensing wine shops, My roles have been different from each other: Kiara Advani, Neena Gupta I still have a fear of being out of work, Ashwiny Iyer Tiwari all set for her short film Ghar Ki Murgi, I dont believe in Women s Day Rakul Preet Singh, SRK Arjun among B towners at screening of Kaamyaab, Ashwiny s short film Ghar Ki Murgi to release on Womans Day, Tahira Kashyap feeling anxious over coronavirus, Saqib Saleem Womens cricket hasn t been promoted enough, Sanjay Mishra Happy with the response on Kaamyaab trailer, Don't fall in love with a married man: Neena Gupta, Tiger Shraddha and Riteish promote Baaghi 3, Kajol, KJo and others attend special screening of short film Devi, Ranveer Singh very easy guy to work with, says 83 co-actor Saqib Saleem, Like us on Facebook to see similar stories, India hits Pak targets after shelling at LOC, Bigg Boss 14: Fans call out the show over biased decision of sending Rubina Dilaik & Abhinav into the jail, Aakash Chopra defends Kohli, asks if Rohit could've won these IPL titles with RCB team, Sebi suspends Anugrah Stock & Broking till completion of proceedings, Trainer Anna Victoria Embraces Her Postpartum Stretch Marks in Candid Instagram Photos, Here's which airlines are blocking middle seats for Thanksgiving travel, Tata Motors expects to over achieve 2020 sales target (IANS Special), Nayanthara’s Mookuthi Amman: Makers of the RJ Balaji directorial release a sneak peek video; WATCH, Manesar land case: Multiple legal opinions interpreting SC directions add to complications, Khloe Kardashian faces backlash after boasting about Christmas party amidst COVID 19, Rahul Dravid throws weight behind expansion of IPL, Lucknow Municipal Corp garners Rs 200 cr on BSE Bond platform, This Daily Vitamin May Be Useless, New Research Finds, This Genius $17 Gift Wrapping Hack Will Save You So Much Time This Holiday Season, Next-gen Honda Civic teased: Global debut on November 17, Nysa Devgan's old TikTok video with friends is viral.